AC Milan - Inter

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Good game inter... :devil2: I will remember this game for years!!!!!!!! :devil2:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Hell yea! What a comeback, RRRRRRRRRRR i didn't wach the game, but i bet it was one of the best. THANK YOU MILAN!
WHO'S GAME IS IT ?
IT'S AC.MILAN's GAME!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
AcMilancn.com_2004-2-22_36.jpg

1 pic... 0 words... :rolleyes:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At half time i must have felt something was cursed with my television set! Damn thing always makes me want to cry..Milan 2-0 down to the Interisti's! Unbelievable..undeserved!

Nesta and Kaka will miss the Lazio game..however we'll have Paolo back and Pippo too! Hopefully Carlo will give Sheva his rest because he was not in the game last night..just a shadow of his domineering self earlier this season..wonder what's happened..probably physical fatigue as he was trodding along..his pace totally absent...:(

Hope both Cafu and Nesta aren't hurt badly..those bloody Interista's fouled Milan bad..i think the foul counter against Milan went up to 38!

Best men for Milan have to be Seedorf and Kaka..both played brilliantly..Pirlo had a rather meagre game..whereas Rui was ineffective..a sorry sight to see... Kaladze actually showed good form and fitness..his acceleration is there but not quite his assimilation into the team's tactics..he felt as though he did not know where to run or what to do with the ball..not to worry..i hope Kala comes back quickly!

Forza Milan!!! :devil: :devil2:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka--310x210.jpg

Mates I have a image in my mind that makes me fell that milan not only bought a star, with the acquisition of kaka, we get a plain heart that now is being developed and being filled of colors... that colors are red and black... I cannot describe my sensation when I saw kaka looking at to the tifosi with those desires and claw... and with a gesture of spirit shouted them and did them signs with the hands with the vitality, force and enthusiasm... that scene caused to give me notice that already kaka is not only a player of milan, now he is part of us...
FORZA MAGICO KAKA .: ("THE GOLDEN BOY") :.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
At halftime I was really about to cry, come on! The guys that were commenting the game said it was C. Zannetti 2 goal in his carrer(not sure if it was true), and Inter's 1 goal, just couldn't beleive it! I mean we were losing to Inter :eek: , a team that wasn't doing nothing but was lucky in corner kicks...
But as soon as Tomasson scored I knew it was going to be Milan's derby!
In halftime I came here and said we were playing good, and we were, only that had some problems, but the team was better in that half than in the last 2 games. At the end of the match, just a brilliant game by Milan and Carlo so nothing to add there.
Oh yeah when Clarence scored I cried! :D , not since last scudetto(at least in Serie A), I have had such a reaction! It reminded me that year's game against Sampdoria.....Man I have such good feelings about these!
Alright I got a little carried away, but is that I'm so happy :devil2: .
The man of the match IMO...Clarence Seedorf, he played excelent the whole game, and end it with a pure class winning goal. But all the players did great!
Must admit I got a little scared when Laursen got in, but hell!, he played well!
Let's keep this track!
FORZA MILAN! :devil3:

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
339%3A64%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C7%3B%3D734%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A9536685ot1lsi

Damn, I missed one of the most memorable derbies :( :( :(

I've seen the highlights though, the atmosphere was just electrifying!

I really really believe we can go all the way to win the Scudetto.

Rex

Reaction score
I could smile again with the result. ;) I give my credit to all those players who has been playing heart and sleeves...we could turn *the moment* over...both JDT and Kaka's goals was just stepping stone for waking up and Clarence finally made it for us. ;)

Unfortunately Inter couldn't hold *the moment* in the second half by the time they were a 0-2 leading the match...and it crossed in mind we're going to lose...

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this derby proves one thing that we have always known - milan is a squad built to win games and inter is just a bunch of players that have no clue how to hold a lead against top teams. one thing i noticed before stankovic took that first corner was there was no one on the backpost for us... does milan always do this (not guard the back post) on corners because i have never noticed this in other games and it cost us both goals. but like tru champions milan climbs back and not only draws with inter but beats them. what a game! and sheva didnt play that bad, give him a break.
Forza Milan (now 19 points ahead of Inter :devil2: )

Rex

Reaction score
The match itself shown exceptional battle fever inside of heart compared to Inter that doesn't have it... :D ;)

That Milan spirit must go on into following games.. :devil3:

Tommy Sheva

Beginner
Reaction score
oh my goodness :o ........... what a magnificent, awesome, fabulous game.... :eek: :D
we had come back after 0-2 down (2 lucky gol for inter) but the final result is 3-2......heeheheheh wow it's a incredible moment....it's really really tears of happiness.... :proud: :proud: :proud:
f*** off ya merdas u think u'll win huhhh...... :o :o

WHAT A F***ING SHAME FOR NERRAZURI...... :devilass: :dance:
GO TO HELL TO ALL NERRAZURI..... :devilfir:
U'LL NEVER WIN AGAINST ROSSONERI.........
:spank: :devilcry:

SHAME ON U :devilass: ...DAMN ON U :rocketwh: ...SHAME ON U :rocketki: ... SHAME ON F***ING NERRAZURI.....LALALA...LALALA..... :dance:

our next target is "dump" lazio, "big crap" roma and f***ing juve....AND THOSE ALL R PIECE OF SH** CAKE...MAN

I'M SO F***ING EXCITED :cool: ......WE CAN F*** THAT INTER'S HOLE WITH 3 INCREDIBLE GOALS :devilcry: :devilfuc: ...I COULD IMAGINE LIKE THE FEROCIOUS DEVIL KICKED A SMALL COWARD SNAKE'S A** HOLE :devilton:

THANK U THANK U MY MILANNNNNNNN..............CHEERS TO ALL ROSSONERI :devil: :devil2:

FORZA MILAN FOREVER

Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kakà,maldini, ronaldinho
YES we've won :devil2: :devil2: i've read a lot off great thins about the derby but do you guys now were i can see the goals on the internet . the match wazzent on tv in belgium.its a shame :cry:
i'm so glad we've won from those idiots :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Seedorf Rocket :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Too right Donnie, Seedorf's rocket reminds me of the goal he scored for Real in 1997 that made the highlight films for the greatest goals. For all those who wanted to run him out of town, I think Seedorf has shown why he is a vital part of this team.. Ancellotti completely trusts Seedorf and he IMO was the best player on the field yesterday.

Milan is now fast becoming Kakà's team and I think by the end of the year, He will become the biggest star in Milan. And it is so clear that Rui Costa is done. I was very critical of JDT in the beginning but the man always seems to know when to score an important goal for the team. Bravo! :D :devil2:

I am ecstatic that we won but we really need 2 defenders ASAP. A central defender should be our first priority for the off season. Stamm might be good but a younger player who can fill Maldini's shoes is vital. Costacurta, Pancaro and Cafu are just very short term solutions to this problem.

Now a Juve tie or loss would really make my weekend! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Couldn't agree more with you ads216! Brilliant post! :cool:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Agree with ads216.

When Cafu and Nesta were off, I was a bit worried :head: since Kaladze didn't play very well, Laursen was not that reliable and Billy had already played for the whole match. Thanks for Seedorf's incredible goal :eek: , Milan was determined to defence and all players went back to defense.

This match was very important as Milan gets 3 pts by beating the rival and we gain the morale as Milan was the team which was down by 2 goals but managed to score 3 later on :devil2: . It would be helpful for the coming match in CL. Also, the match revealed that Milan really need defenders like ads216 has said.

The only bad news was that Nesta was injured. Hope he will recover soon ;) .

Check here for derby's photo: http://www.acmilancn.com/Pictures.asp?Id=71

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Roma are already 3 - 0 up at HT... sad...

Bologna put up a better fight against Juve though, still 0 - 0 :)

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
:devilfir: FORZA MILAN :devilfir: what else can i say:D ? i did not see the match hope to see the highlight's or hope that i'll find the game recorded. to internzionale well seem's like football it aint the right job to do for them :devil2:

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone, please!!!!
I have been away this whole weekend and I've just read the wonderful news! :eek: - Can anyone send me the highlights of this match - I would be PLEASED with it... (thanks) :) :) :)
FORZA MILAN!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yan Dao said:
Roma 6 - 0 Siena
Bologna 0 - 1 Juve
:head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

What did you expect with Roque Jr... er... strengthening... Siena's defense ? :(

And Juve were lucky f^ckers as always :rolleyes:

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Yan Dao said:
Roma 6 - 0 Siena
Bologna 0 - 1 Juve

What did you expect with Roque Jr... er... strengthening... Siena's defense ? :(

Darn... RJ, I just realized why Siena had been shitty lately :rolleyes: It's a wonder why he's still in Brazil's first 11.

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
We should keep the winning way.
Nometter if roma lose or win.
For Juve they are out of race.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yan Dao said:
Passion for *9* said:
Yan Dao said:
Roma 6 - 0 Siena
Bologna 0 - 1 Juve

Darn... RJ, I just realized why Siena had been shitty lately :rolleyes: It's a wonder why he's still in Brazil's first 11.

R.Junior played???....I thought he wasn't available for them.
If yes, then it was embarrasing for us also because R.Junior is one of ours and we are well-known in our defence power. I think we have to sell R.Junior next summer for about 5 Million Pounds and spend it for Bonera or Ferrari from Parma.
Then if Laursen doesn't improve also....We have to loan him first.
I think R.Junior and Laursen are still about 25 so I hope they improve millions times better.

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
Once again a great long range shot from our KAKA!
And Sedorf?
What a great shot it was..
I cannot say nothing more except..
Scudetto is ours !!! :D

Schedule