Who will make the quarterfinals?

• Total voters

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
can we ban capititties lugayno? srsly.

getting bored of hearing about him wanting to defile dead corpses.

Open your mind, dude. Pissing dead corpses is the new Le Parkour.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Good to see Portugal out, and spain through. Villa's goal was godlike... Anyone who'd want Spain out are just haters who don't appreciate good football...

On a side note Casillas is shit...

Edit.

Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
ronaldodive.gif

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Before the game is started i was thinking that Portugal will pass this round. Spain is more doubtful than Portugal. the last game with North Korea brought the confidence i think for Portugal. Spain dominated the game with the short pass while Portugal looked like to played direct ball. at 21 minutes Casillas had a threat from Thiago Mendes ball through Almeida but he saved Spain until the half time 0-0. Ronaldo didnt do so much at this game. entering 2nd half Casillas almost conceded a goal thorugh again Almeida which was the ball hit Puyol's leg. then great decision by Del Bosque brought Torres into the game. and Torres was a threaten for Portugal. but a real winning goal came from Villa with a great worked with Xavi. and that was made Portugal more attack in the last minutes. but pitty that Costa must out from the game when Llorente almost score twice... and the rest of all can be guess that La Furia Roja passed this round :)

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i didn't really think portugal had any stand out players in terms of talent except ronaldo.

and given all the talented players spain has on their team, they really should have scored more than one goal yesterday. not sure what that was all about

that said, i am SO GLAD portugal lost yesterday

Schedule