• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
That man is a complete fucking scrotum. Couldn't be happier that he's no longer our manager.

Now then, this is a surprise... he's a thoroughly lovable person on tv.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You forgot King Kenny. :head:

Undeniably one of the greatest Scottish players of all time, but as a manager he wasn't on the Ferguson/Busby/Shankly level.

Now then, this is a surprise... he's a thoroughly lovable person on tv.

People just think that because he's old and has never achieved enough to piss anyone off. He's spineless, insincere and thinks he can con the fans with his "charm".

Also, he's a bad manager.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Undeniably one of the greatest Scottish players of all time, but as a manager he wasn't on the Ferguson/Busby/Shankly level.

Sorry, jammin, I thought you were being serious. I thought you were looking at his league titles with Liverpool and Blackburn and I assumed you didn't know what happened to him at Celtic/Newcastle..

I'd completely forgotten that he'd had a second spell at Liverpool. :lol:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You still have Denis Law ;)

And Martin Buchan.

And Shaun Maloney. :fp:

Oh and Steve Paterson. Look him up - was one of yours during the McGrath-era drinking culture, and I therefore blame you for his alcohol and gambling addictions, and his tenure as Aberdeen manager ending with him leaving Pittodrie in the boot of a car.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
And Martin Buchan.

And Shaun Maloney. :fp:

Oh and Steve Paterson. Look him up - was one of yours during the McGrath-era drinking culture, and I therefore blame you for his alcohol and gambling addictions, and his tenure as Aberdeen manager ending with him leaving Pittodrie in the boot of a car.

This requires some elaboration :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
where would he go?

thats my q

i couldn't see rooney outside of england. Just not that kinda guy

to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if he made a mega move to city or chelsea (prolyl chelsea) only to completely flame out professionally and be at like stoke city in 3 years

his lack of giving a shit about conditioning and staying in shape shows already at 27 (though he can still play) but imagine in 3-4 years

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thats my q

i couldn't see rooney outside of england. Just not that kinda guy

to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if he made a mega move to city or chelsea (prolyl chelsea) only to completely flame out professionally and be at like stoke city in 3 years

his lack of giving a shit about conditioning and staying in shape shows already at 27 (though he can still play) but imagine in 3-4 years

He's told his friends and/or teammates he wants to go to Bayern and be coached by Pep, according to rumors.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zero chance of him going to City.

There's been stories about Bayern, Chelsea and PSG. Arsenal too, though to a lesser extent. Apparently after we won the league, he told SAF he wanted to leave. Their relationship has never been the same since Rooney publicly questioned United's ambition (SAF thinks loyalty = king). That's why SAF so often has a go at him in the press and drops him. He's no longer a favorite.

Anyway whether or not Rooney stays or goes is entirely up to Moyes. Rooney has 2 years left on his contract so he'll either sign up to a new one at a wage decrease or be sold on.

There's a lot of stories suggesting Moyes will go straight in and buy Fellaini and Baines :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

edit:

Read some other stories today saying that SAF told all the players he was leaving 2 days ago at a golf day. He got emotional when telling his backroom staff because he knew it would result in many of them losing their jobs as Moyes will probably bring in 1 or 2 of his own staff. Mike Phelan will probably be the first casualty.

Lot of rumors saying Phil Neville will return as coach, though I'd be surprised at that as he hasn't retired yet.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mancini to be sacked and replaced by Pellegrini this weekend according to reports...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Mancini to be sacked and replaced by Pellegrini this weekend according to reports...

So bye bye title for United next year if that`s the case.As for Rooney leaving, if you guys could sell him now for a mega cash deal, it would be something like Kaka to Real.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
:devilcon: *CONSPIRACY* :devilcon:

So Mike Dean is officiating Sunderland v Southampton at 3pm on the Sunday and then just 48 hours later, he's refereeing Arsenal v Wigan. No referee has ever officiated two games in the same set of 10 PL fixtures before and normally, referees are given at least 72 hours to recover.

Arsenal apparently have a horrible record with Mike Dean officiating. They have won just 11 per cent of their recent matches refereed by Mike Dean - and suffered some of their most painful defeat. (sauce)

:devilcon: *CONSPIRACY* :devilcon:

~

Yea I'm bored as fuck. :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
If 2 clubs have an equal amount of points. Who finishes on top? Do they look at amount of goals scored or results between those clubs?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Lampard scored his 202nd goal, he's tied for the most goals ever in Chelsea :eek:

That's incredible

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
@Wesley, Goal Difference.

~

Lampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard! Equals Chelsea goalscoring record. :star:

Now break the record and come to Milan please. :thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lampard scored his 202nd goal, he's tied for the most goals ever in Chelsea :eek:

That's incredible
First player in history of EPL to score at least 10 goals in 10 consecutive seasons.

Just ridiculously consistent. In my unbiased opinion, greatest English player of his generation. (with bias, it would obviously be his magnificence, the Lionheart, Captain JT :cool:)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Its such a shame we did not get Lampard 3 years ago when we had the chance.And i remember here people calling him old and his been dominating still ever since.

BOSS player.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Trademark Lampard goal too. He makes such intelligent runs.
Its such a shame we did not get Lampard 3 years ago when we had the chance.And i remember here people calling him old and his been dominating still ever since.

BOSS player.
If only we exchanged Lampard with Pirlo. :cry:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And that`s his second!!!! Congrats Lampard :star::star::star::star::star:

Trademark Lampard goal too. He makes such intelligent runs.

If only we exchanged Lampard with Pirlo. :cry:

That would have been such a good deal:(

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not sure how Lampard would do in Serie A. He isn't anywhere near as creative as most world class attacking midfielders. His game is based on perfectly timed runs into the box. In the EPL the ball is usually somewhere near one of the boxes where in Serie A it's much slower and attacks take longer to build up.

Even at his best, Lampard would often do little aside from taking a chance that comes his way. In Serie A chances come around less often.

The Premiership is the perfect league for him, style wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.