Bryan Cristante Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I just finished watching Milan vs Primavera...
Bryan looked really good, orchestrating the midfield like an old-timer...there are good chances he'll become a great footballer

Northwave

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i agree. hopefully allegri will give him some chances this year. so composed for being so young. at least play him vs the smaller sides

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i agree. hopefully allegri will give him some chances this year. so composed for being so young. at least play him vs the smaller sides

He'll probably play in early Coppa games and maybe in CL's last group games if we'll be already qualified

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
better produce some midfiedlers I am sick of bust primavera

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
I am really exited about our young talents coming up the ranks. De sciglio and El shaarawy have a ton of personality and skills .Acerbi aswell (even if a bit older) seems to be the real deal. Then there is Cristante who like De sciglio and el92 will soon be aggregated to the 1rst team. Valoti-Ganz-Boateng-Piscitelli-Ely and Romagnoli are solid bets aswell . Then there is also Gabriel and Niang (who seemed great today vs primavera) that arrived this summer + Didac and strasser might get some minutes aswell this year.Add to that Mastour (who is still only 14) + Bendé-Bendé-Iotti-De feo and that seems pretty decent. There is also a couple of loanees who might have some good potential like Comi(who i like a lot)-Paloschi-Verdi-Odu-Calvano-Fereira-Innocenti.

Last edited:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
I am really exited about our young talents coming up the ranks. De sciglio and El shaarawy have a ton of personality and skills .Acerbi aswell (even if a bit older) seems to be the real deal. Then there is Cristante who like De sciglio and el92 will soon be aggregated to the 1rst team. Valoti-Ganz-Boateng-Piscitelli-Ely and Romagnoli are solid bets aswell . Then there is also Gabriel and Niang (who seemed great today vs primavera) that arrived this summer + Didac and strasser might get some minutes aswell this year.Add to that Mastour (who is still only 14) + Bendé-Bendé-Iotti-De feo and that seems pretty decent. There is also a couple of loanees who might have some good potential like Comi(who i like a lot)-Paloschi-Verdi-Odu-Calvano-Fereira-Innocenti.

Can you stop making a commotion, if Galliani fines out that we have decent youth players, he will sell them for peanuts and then 'try' and buy them back at 200 times the price which we sold for 5 years later.......and fail.

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
we are really struggling with midfield creativity, might be getting close to time to give the chance to be play vice-Monty when Monty cant play

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri will never start him. Both carmona and valotti, who allegri himslef wanted in the team and stopped a loan, dont even make the 12 men bench when no other creative player is available.:fp:

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Chelsea want this kid!!! Wonderkid!!!! Allegri should play him instead nocerino

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Juventus, Chelsea and some German clubs are ready to snatch him up according to AS.
Potential is obviously there, need of a creative midfielder is obviously there....

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Juventus, Chelsea and some German clubs are ready to snatch him up according to AS.
Potential is obviously there, need of a creative midfielder is obviously there....

not in Allegri's system :o

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What kind of player is he, can someone describe?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

From what I've seen, he has very good vision and he plays very fluent for his age.
He can play DM or CM, and he usually takes the ball from the DEF and distributes it to more advanced players....

That's from what I've seen in Primavera's matches (where he's IMO he brains of our midfield) + some pre-season ones + last year CL.

I can not wait to see him play for the 1st team.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From what I've seen, he has very good vision and he plays very fluent for his age.
He can play DM or CM, and he usually takes the ball from the DEF and distributes it to more advanced players....

That's from what I've seen in Primavera's matches (where he's IMO he brains of our midfield) + some pre-season ones + last year CL.

You may be dissapointed..

@Milanello
Bryan Cristante's agent, Giuseppe Riso, is in London now. He will meet with Chelsea during the next few days. @bryan_cristante

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

supposed to be a very good passer but is also defensively solid. Good size (186 cm 78 kg) despite being just 17.

he has attracted interested from a lot of big teams, and has been impressive on the youth level.

Since we lack creative mids outside of Monty, it seems that with a 12 man bench he should at least be included on the bench so we have an option of a different kind of midfielder on the bench

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You may be dissapointed..

@Milanello

if we lose him in addition to Merkel it makes us look like total shit, considering we are supposed to be "making our own stars" and we lack creativity in the midfield

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Well fuck this.

The Only bright thing about our future.

If we can't spend, use the fucking youth like they talked about!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
this could be a transfer with additional fees :g:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Hands off Bryan!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

supposed to be a very good passer but is also defensively solid. Good size (186 cm 78 kg) despite being just 17.

he has attracted interested from a lot of big teams, and has been impressive on the youth level.

Since we lack creative mids outside of Monty, it seems that with a 12 man bench he should at least be included on the bench so we have an option of a different kind of midfielder on the bench

I'd love to have seen him play as rotation player for Ambrosini's position:

attack
Montolivo(advanced playmaker), Cristante, De Jong(ball-winner)
defense

Better than fielding Nocerino I'd say. And solves my problem with De Jong as anchor. Allegri thinks different.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If his agent is in London then he's probably tempting into wanting a move. Hope the kid denies to move. What we have to do is renew his contract.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If Cristante is really doing this, then it's way more his fault than Allegri.

A young player wanting first team football like a year after emerging? Grow the fuck up and accept your role. He's the one being hugely disrespectful to the club, not Allegri or B&G here.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If Cristante is really doing this, then it's way more his fault than Allegri.

A young player wanting first team football like a year after emerging? Grow the fuck up and accept your role. He's the one being hugely disrespectful to the club, not Allegri or B&G here.

In cases like this, it's usually the agent wanting a fatter wallet. I doubt it's the kid but that can't be completely ruled out.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
In cases like this, it's usually the agent wanting a fatter wallet. I doubt it's the kid but that can't be completely ruled out.

If the kid wasn't compliant this wouldn't happen.

If Cristante wants to leave, then the big-headed freak can go ahead and walk away to a failure of a career.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristante knows what's up.

Milan is in need of a creative mid more now than ever, yet he's not given a chance (yes the season has just started but hell when Montolivo was out, we had 0 creative players available)
Add to that, that very few Primavera players have made it big in Milan in the last few years (Abate & de Sciglio is on the verge).

And maybe the most important thing is that he saw Merkel (which is also a creative talent, even in a more advanced stage) leave through the backdoor, while we were in desperate need of a creative force.

Now where does that leave Cristante?
I understand a move to Chelsea, or even Juve seems interesting for him.
Only thing we can hope for is a bit of loyalty, cause it would be a shame if another talent left through the backdoor.

Schedule