who do you want to be milan GK next season ?

your favorite ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elmilanes

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli Abate DeSciglio Urby El Shaarawy Kaka Pazzini De Jong DosSantos Vela Chicharito
What u guys think of Guillermo Ochoa.. hes been doing pretty amazing things for ajjacio in france and he really stepped up in big games like vs psg i really like him and his team is crap.. in milan im sure he will fit in well..

At least that would b my dream signing

elmilanes

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli Abate DeSciglio Urby El Shaarawy Kaka Pazzini De Jong DosSantos Vela Chicharito
Maybe a swap gor amelia or we would probably get him for a steal with galliani tactics :g:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we need amelia to do business with Roma

Igor will make a good GK

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
Well, not talking about this season. Marchetti has been pretty exceptional at Lazio so I would not write him off as milking his hype.

he's good, but not nearly worthy of the hype he has gotten, and nowhere near to being the next buffon. that being said, i don't honestly think (and this is just my humble opinion) that he would be a step up from abbiatti. while working on the cheap, better get perin and slowly phase him into the squad, maybe even let him stay on loan until next season. i think the kid is playing beyond his young age as he's fairly steady (minus a blunder or 2).

Schedule