Status
Not open for further replies.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
drucurl said:
So lemme see if I got this right Gorcuff who did precious little for us deserves an avatar but Ronaldo who helped us get back on the socre sheet deserves nothing? Hell Ronaldo Helped Olivera to score :eek: And I am somehow less a Milan fan becaus eRonaldo is my favourite player?? So my favourite player must by default be who then ?? :conf:
Notice I have not compared Ronaldo with the bigger performers for our side like Kaka Seedorf Gattuso Pippo Nesta and Maldini but surely Ronaldo gave more to Milan than Gorcuff and if Gorcuff fans have an avatar then why whouldn't Ronaldo fans have one too?? :head:
That's the thing that I find most annoying with Ronaldo 'fans'; they are so utterly defensive of him regardless of circumstances that they often resort to belittling other players 'in comparison to him' (because obviously he's the great Ronaldo); I find it almost pathetic that they must do such a thing in order to build an argument.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
radioactivenerd said:
LOL!!!
i forgot about O_Fenomeno
haha wat a bunch of clowns!!!
^^^^^^
FFS just look at this guy and then tell me whos being arrogant.

crazy4milan said:
The Ronaldo groupies aren't Milan fans + don't even care to know something about Milan + are ultra defensive when we just make a commentary on Ronaldo.

At least if they would have the decency to know something about Milan other than Ronaldo uses 99, maybe they would have gotten better appreaciation by the other members.

Why do you assume that I don't know anything about Milan? Thats just stereotypes. I follow Milan and I like Milan, but I love Ronaldo. Do I have to apologize to anyone for that?

I have strong affiliation only with my local club, therefore I can't be defined as fan of european clubs; however I like Real Madrid, Chelsea and especially Milan. maybe with time I will also become a real Milan fan, but all this attitude isnt helping. I don't see bmw being called a clown, idiot or groupie for loving Dida or passion for 9 about drogba.

And to the latter - props for the good avatars. I cant believe you sat down and made them yourself. :eek:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well I assume you guys don't know much about Milan, because your posts don't suggest otherwise + "are we playing at Inter or Milan?" + "Cafu greatest AC Milan defender ever!"....

You are welcomed in here, but you could have gotten much more respect had you guys at least show some AC Milan knowledge and if you guys weren't so ultra defensive whenever some states anything on Ronaldo that isn't a praise for him.

BMW + P49 at least don't spend all their time in the Dida or Drogba threads, they have valuable posts in other threads, know a thing or 2 about football, and although they can be defensive towards criticism against either one Dida or Drogba, they acknowledge their mistakes too.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
crazy4milan said:
Well I assume you guys don't know much about Milan, because your posts don't suggest otherwise + "are we playing at Inter or Milan?" + "Cafu greatest AC Milan defender ever!"....
I have never said that. Someone else said that and that is a typical example of your stereotypes. :head:

crazy4milan said:
You are welcomed in here, but you could have gotten much more respect had you guys at least show some AC Milan knowledge and if you guys weren't so ultra defensive whenever some states anything on Ronaldo that isn't a praise for him.
It would be a lot easier if you approach people without prejudice and just give them a chance and don't get annoyed when they are standing up for their idol, because that is not due to arrogance, but just an opinion supported by facts and arguments (at least I try to do so)

crazy4milan said:
BMW + P49 at least don't spend all their time in the Dida or Drogba threads, they have valuable posts in other threads, know a thing or 2 about football, and although they can be defensive towards criticism against either one Dida or Drogba, they acknowledge their mistakes too.
I always acknowledged Ronaldo's mistakes. Like for example I've always said his stamina is terrible. It just seems to me that because its common for people to criticize him, a very negative opinion is created which sometimes leads towards unwarranted and unbased criticism. I tend to respond to that, thats all.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Not every Ronaldo fan is a Ronaldo groupie, and there can be Milan fans that are Ronaldo fans. AFAIK at least we haven't named you a Ronaldo groupie like this ones: iLuVuRoNaLdO + Ronaldo9 + boy_wonder_99+ O Fenomeno. Just go on and read their posts, and you'll understand why there's bitterness.
They're TROLLING. Plain + simple. MultiID members probably. I smell them from a distance, same old Passion obsession, same old drivel copied + pasted from the Trolling Manual, version 2003.

Look what they turn this thread into, 'may I have an avatar' ... my ass :o

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Ok then...part of the OT is my fault. This thread will remain open for people that want to help out with avatars of any AC Milan player.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
All of this coz he asked 4 an avatar 4 a Milan player ?
Am not defending him + dont even care 4 him but Its ppl who came here 2 indulge their hate 2warde Ronaldo r 2 blame.
And the funny thing is that 3 mods joined the party.
Great work guys. :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
if you guys weren't so ultra defensive whenever some states anything on Ronaldo that isn't a praise for him.
That’s not the point.
Anytime Ronaldo is mentioned the same ppl jump 2 insults so its they who start the shit + em who r having the problem.

crazy4milan said:
But again Ronaldo9 doesn’t follow statements about other players just 2 make hate remarks & that’s what important.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Wild said:
All of this coz he asked 4 an avatar 4 a Milan player ?
Am not defending him + dont even care 4 him but Its ppl who came here 2 indulge their hate 2warde Ronaldo r 2 blame.
And the funny thing is that 3 mods joined the party.
Great work guys. :D
It's not hate towards Ronaldo, people just don't like the groupies, I didn't like them before I became a mod, and I'm not changing my position just because I'm a mod now (I don't like groupies of any kind, but most are usually teenage girls with a crush on 'x' player and they appear as fast as they dissapear).

As I said it again, they are welcomed in here, and if they have anything to contribute with then they should do it.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
It's not hate towards Ronaldo, people just don't like the groupies, I didn't like them before I became a mod, and I'm not changing my position just because I'm a mod now (I don't like groupies of any kind, but most are usually teenage girls with a crush on 'x' player and they appear as fast as they dissapear).

As I said it again, they are welcomed in here, and if they have anything to contribute with then they should do it.
What groupie in this thread ?
The guy came + asked 4 an avatar & then they jumped him.
I like ppl who jumped him more than him but whats happening aint right.
If they r trolls then ban em but a mod should do so without the users following em arround 2 fuck up each + every thread with arguments + insulting players they hate while they r @ it.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Found this one after searching for .34217 seconds...

Ronaldo.bmp

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
That’s not the point.
Anytime Ronaldo is mentioned the same ppl jump 2 insults so its they who start the shit + em who r having the problem.
CUT out the bullshit. It's pretty obvious who is starting what. Take the Player thread, or the one recently locked in Transfers. I didn't even post there, just to find my name dragged in + not only that, OF COURSE in relation with a certain sexual practice. WTF ? :o

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
CUT out the bullshit. It's pretty obvious who is starting what. Take the Player thread, or the one recently locked in Transfers. I didn't even post there, just to find my name dragged in + not only that, OF COURSE in relation with a certain sexual practice. WTF ? :o
I see u + others making more damage then em.
Mods should ban em without users , like u , following em around 2 argue with.
Rather than em posting 1 or 2 shit 4 a post u give em a reason 2 post more when u argue with em.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
At the end, he was given the Ronaldo avatar.

Wild really, do you believe we are doing this just out of pure hate towards Ronaldo?

Well my idea isn't working, so I'm closing this thread, the avatars are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.