The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
no thanks, his releasing fee will be huge unless he gets fired

he shat a lot on Mourinho last season, has an excellent squad and loses out on a CL spot

i think conte has lost his mojo

He will get sacked next week after the FA cup final.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli to Sky: “We have reached a first target, which is playing in Europe, even if now must defend the sixth place. We all dreamed of something different but it is different when we start all over in one year and assemble a team, it takes the right time.”

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: “We will definitely keep our valuable players next year. Our goal is to open a cycle formed of a team of young and strong players. We are Milan, we do not want to dismantle the team but we want to reinforce it.”

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: “We cannot think of winning right away, we are building an important Milan team to win in the next few years.”

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like Direct message

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: “Belotti? We don’t speak of players of other teams. We have to finish our course. We just have to think about securing the 6th place. We have clear ideas on what to do with Rino Gattuso.”

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He will get sacked next week after the FA cup final.

The odds are very slim that they'll move on from Gattuso unless something drastic happens real fast, but I don't think Conte will find a job he wants after he leaves Chelsea. Everything is basically filled so that's a plus. If Gattuso shits the bed to stat the season, Conte should be around to hire. Maybe Sarri as well should he leave napoli, but not get the Chelsea job. Who knows.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: “Donnarumma is our patrimony, we hope that he stays with us, as for the other players. Two rules apply: If a player expresses his desire to leave, he needs a club that satisfies the needs of Milan.”

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like Direct message

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone get the mic out of Mirabelli's face, he's embarrassing himself. He has a sudden change of tune from yesterday.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Someone get the mic out of Mirabelli's face, he's embarrassing himself. He has a sudden change of tune from yesterday.

DdLYworWAAUrBa-.jpg:small

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
200M spent, finish in the same position in an extremely weak league.

Not good.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Extremely weak league

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi
Conferme su conferme: ADL sta facendo di tutto per portare @MrAncelotti a #Napoli! Seguiranno aggiornamenti nei prossimi giorni. #Sarri verso l’addìo. Il ritorno di Carlo #Ancelotti sarebbe un grande colpo per il campionato italiano. Prima alternativa #Emery.

Looks like Napoli is going all in for Ancelotti. Emery is the alternative.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Mirabelli a Premium: "Reina? We took the opportunity, he's a player who will help us on the field "

Mirabelli confirms that Reina will be Milan's first signing of the 2018/19 campaign.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It makes me weak to realize that Kevin Lasagna in Udinese, Leonardo Pavoletti in Cagliari, Roberto Inglese in Chievo Verona and Mirco Antenucci in SPAL outscored all our strikers and all our players.

Cheick Diabate of Benevento was in the league less than half a season and has as many goals as the leading striker in our team.

Our attackers are mediocre as hell no doubt plus our "creative" players too. Very pathetic and this needs to change ASAP

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
lel

Fuck the ultras :o
I'll criticize whomever the fuck I want thanks :thumbsup:
When a contingent of the ultras fucking that on Maldini for his retirement was it the right decision?

You think signing your boy mirabelli as the SD was the right decision? you and him have one thing in common; you came from the black and blue urinal. but him, like you, probably needs to understand that you can't pretend to just be a milan fan overnight after you jump ship and swam ashore. so fuck the ultras? lel go fuck yourself before you even think about the ultras.

you've been a complete fucking moron for a month now pissing and moaning like you're on your period every 3 days in the forums. go ahead and just continue like that. not like anyone thinks you're better than that or at one point could objectively understand a different perspective.

When you are tying to sell your piece of shit car to some guy....do you act like you can't wait to get rid of it? Or do you act like you are reluctantly parting with a dear friend? Which gives you more negotiating leverage?

I try my utmost best to make sure the car is performing astoundingly well, with a physical appearance that beckons people to purchase on their own, without me having to "act" in any manner. Do you think for one fucking second that that is what Donnarumma was doing all season? He ruined himself without help. Why dont you open your fucking eyes and criticize Mr. 6mil/yr for the shitshow against jube? No you're too busy harping on gattuso right? the man who was brought in to salvage the debacle that was left behind by Montella but which was actually created by your former inter colleague, thumbellina.

how the ultras voicing their opinion is all of a sudden a problem for you is beyond me. In your own words, the ultras will criticise whoever the fuck they want. And I'd say your reproach of them for voicing their opinions of Donnarumma is in and of itself one of the biggest blonde-bitch complaints i've seen to date. oh but that's what you do these days right? you sit in your chair, dig your nails into the armrests and you yap yap yap and complain. you know what the ultras are doing? buying tickets to see our shitty squad play the shittiest football in italy with a GK on a 6mil/yr salary but playing worse than his serie C brother.

Don't pretend you're better than anyone else. that kinda shit might fly in merda, but not here. do you even fucking know who you sound like now?

But the ultras hardly take the "dumbest cunt in the universe" trophy this week....that would be Mirabelli :proud: The sad thing is that I like the guy. He's obviously forthright and passionate....but again, his behavior makes you miss and appreciate the pathological liar that was Galliani :g:

Based on your recent activity, you deserve to share that award with mirabelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
fassone and mirabeli stayed two seasons at merda....i'm affraid we could be in for the same

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think you are all overreacting a bit. Mirabelli probably deserves the blame, but all that made up stories + bad translated interviews only add up to that toxic environment created around the club

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Mirabelli: “We must forget the story of the Milan that won 7 Champions League titles. That was another type of football. We won’t delude ourselves to be be able to go back to the time of champions, we will never attract them. This will be very difficult.”

Says this a few weeks after Roma make it to the semi finals of the UCL :lol::fp:

#HesGottaGo
ResponsibleKindheartedJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I think you are all overreacting a bit. Mirabelli probably deserves the blame, but all that made up stories + bad translated interviews only add up to that toxic environment created around the club

Yes.

Also, you need to understand the nature of the beast. Wot la miserabelli (ty Raz) says to a large extent is true for both Italy and Milan. I mean Milan is still Milan outside of Italy still (altho if we stay on our current trajectory that wont be the case for much longer) but its domestically where we have had a big setback... even tho Milan is a Northern club, without B&G's protection we are just like Napoli - even in the Maradona years they were slapped around.

I still feel la miserabelli bought way too many miserable players to the club... cudn't really justify the leniency if shown to him.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fassone doesn't speak anymore. He's a liar in his own right. Gave that whole BS press conference last summer about how strong the ownership backing is, a stadium plan, long term project, blah blah blah. They are still looking for a way to refinance haha.

I recall slaphead gave an interview a few weeks ago saying we had 3 refinancing options and our finances were strong. After that the Mirabellend sacking rumours emerged but he decided to stay quiet. There were also some rumours saying they don't get on anymore and hardly speak. Hope its true.

https://www.football-italia.net/119853/fassone-milan-finances-very-good

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It makes me weak to realize that Kevin Lasagna in Udinese, Leonardo Pavoletti in Cagliari, Roberto Inglese in Chievo Verona and Mirco Antenucci in SPAL outscored all our strikers and all our players.

Cheick Diabate of Benevento was in the league less than half a season and has as many goals as the leading striker in our team.

Our attackers are mediocre as hell no doubt plus our "creative" players too. Very pathetic and this needs to change ASAP

Lol even Lapafodda has scored more goals for Genoa than Kalinic :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mirabelli: “We will definitely keep our valuable players next year. Our goal is to open a cycle formed of a team of young and strong players. We are Milan, we do not want to dismantle the team but we want to reinforce it.”

Keep

1. Storari
2. Calabria
3. Conti
4. Romagnoli
5. Zapata
6. Bonucci
7. Biglia
8. Kessie
9. Calhanoglu
10. Locatelli
11. Cutrone
12. Borini

plus

13. Reina (confirmed)
14. Strinic (confirmed)
15. Bellanova (promoted from Primavera)

We should consider offers for everybody else and replace them accordingly.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.

Also, you need to understand the nature of the beast. Wot la miserabelli (ty Raz) says to a large extent is true for both Italy and Milan. I mean Milan is still Milan outside of Italy still (altho if we stay on our current trajectory that wont be the case for much longer) but its domestically where we have had a big setback... even tho Milan is a Northern club, without B&G's protection we are just like Napoli - even in the Maradona years they were slapped around.

I still feel la miserabelli bought way too many miserable players to the club... cudn't really justify the leniency if shown to him.

20e3b1720990870a20e312ce18f192e7.jpg

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keep

1. Storari
2. Calabria
3. Conti
4. Romagnoli
5. Zapata
6. Bonucci
7. Biglia
8. Kessie
9. Calhanoglu
10. Locatelli
11. Cutrone
12. Borini

plus

13. Reina (confirmed)
14. Strinic (confirmed)
15. Bellanova (promoted from Primavera)

We should consider offers for everybody else and replace them accordingly.

Sound about right, with Gattuso in charge, Silva is good as gone. Think Bona will stay too though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule