Week 13: Lazio - Milan 25/11/2018 18:00 CET

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Let's be honest now everyone. How many think we can take a point tomorrow? I have already given up tomorrow's game. It is impossible with that line up. And also it seems Borini is going to start instead of Laxalt.
pussy mentality :fp:
glad you're not milan coach

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Let's be honest now everyone. How many think we can take a point tomorrow? I have already given up tomorrow's game. It is impossible with that line up. And also it seems Borini is going to start instead of Laxalt.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

giphy.gif

gtfo with this pussy shit

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Matchday!

I'm looking at a closely fought, high-scoring match where we go behind first then Rino adjusts back to a 442 and we win 3-4. Cutrone with a brace, Castillejo and Suso to score one a piece.

Forza Milan!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match day! Forza Milan!

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will i see the day when hakan starts to play ball again?

Forza Milan!

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
suso, calabria and cutrone can win this for us. abate, zapata, laxalt need to look alive at the back. samu can do good as sub.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I do hope that Laxalt plays instead of Borini. Sure, Laxalt hasn't been in form these last 3 games, but Borini is more of a impact sub, or rather an emergency sub option, especially at left wing back in a 3-4-3

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I do hope that Laxalt plays instead of Borini. Sure, Laxalt hasn't been in form these last 3 games, but Borini is more of a impact sub, or rather an emergency sub option, especially at left wing back in a 3-4-3

Same here. Maybe Laxalt finally has a dominating performance.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
3h :c: :c: :c:

what's the weather?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Actually, Laxalt is more of an impact sub, same as Samu.

Borini will be used to hold down the fort, then we introduce Diego and Samu, who are both fast, and try to produce a surprise.

Anyway, we're soo winning this game... Forza Milan!

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Same here. Maybe Laxalt finally has a dominating performance.

:thumbsup:

Actually, Laxalt is more of an impact sub, same as Samu.

Borini will be used to hold down the fort, then we introduce Diego and Samu, who are both fast, and try to produce a surprise.

Anyway, we're soo winning this game... Forza Milan!

Yes this could work too. It seems like a long time ago that we had all our players and we could bring on Laxalt, Samu and Cutrone when we were in trouble to add pace from the former two, and that unpredictable drive and hustle in the box that Cutrone adds to the table. I admit all three don't play as well starting compared to when they come on, but with our team being so depleted I would have thought Laxalt could start and make that left sided position his.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i hate the olympico.. this stadium should never represent italy in europe , same for sao paolo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
match at 7 !!!!!!!!! thought it was CL time

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
:thumbsup:

Yes this could work too. It seems like a long time ago that we had all our players and we could bring on Laxalt, Samu and Cutrone when we were in trouble to add pace from the former two, and that unpredictable drive and hustle in the box that Cutrone adds to the table. I admit all three don't play as well starting compared to when they come on, but with our team being so depleted I would have thought Laxalt could start and make that left sided position his.

If we start Laxalt and Samu, who are we gonna insert if shit hits the fan? Borini is no surprise element and Hakan is not a game changer. He can be good and help you win, but needs quite some time to warm up.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we start Laxalt and Samu, who are we gonna insert if shit hits the fan? Borini is no surprise element and Hakan is not a game changer. He can be good and help you win, but needs quite some time to warm up.

I guess this is what Rino is thinking. I hope it works. I also hope he doesn't leave it too late to bring on the pace merchants.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Apparently really bad rain, let's hope that Lazio shit it because of the state of the pitch. Can just see Kessie/Baka sliding and slipping around KOing SMS and we win.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Let's go ragazzi! We have the shittiest formation and lineup possible, but I have a good feeling about this game! 3 points!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone seen the official lineup? Match starts in 39.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Rodriguez; Calabria, Kessié, Bakayoko, Borini; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Injury free, 3 point match please

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's show some warrior spirit!

Forza!

Schedule