The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
The dude has an unhealthy obsession. Just saying.

Your hate and angst against Islam also seems somewhat unhealthy but hey..

Bad and sad shit happens everywhere in the world for different reasons. No place or no person is perfect.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan are considering selling both Kalinic and Silva regardless of the outcome of the UEFA hearing on FFP.
[Gazzetta dello Sport]

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I'd prefer relegation than to sell our soul that way

This same dude was praying for TRUMP as a milan owner the other day...

200w.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Suso is similar to Bojan. Both know how to play football but don't really excel on any position. Also their suboptimal physicality does bode well for them.

Bojan was trash, dont compare him to Suso, he is much more adequate and can pass.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CdS: Despite being tight up against FFP, Inter tries to refuse the offer of 60m for Skriniar from Manchester.

Tight up against FFP despite Potenza di Suning and CL... hmmmm
Can't redeem rafinha or cancelo... hmmmmm

Inter is worse off than Milan when it comes to FFP. The problem is we don't know who Li is.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So Skriniar and Reina are confirmed now, I love the Reina signing. He will give guidance to Donnarumma and put pressure on his position so Donnarumma’s concentration will need to be on point if he wants to keep his number 1 spot.

The Skriniar signing I don’t understand.. what were his reported wages again? If we signed him to be third choice it makes more sense. Rodriguez & Calabria have to be the first options at left back before him surely. I’ll admit I haven’t seen much of him but he can’t be too good going off reports.

Really hope these Immobile talks are true, he’d be the best attacking signing we’ve made since Ibrahimovic and his style 100% suits Gattuso’s system.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CdS: Despite being tight up against FFP, Inter tries to refuse the offer of 60m for Skriniar from Manchester.

Tight up against FFP despite Potenza di Suning and CL... hmmmm
Can't redeem rafinha or cancelo... hmmmmm

I assume it has something to do with Inter's club debt being higher than club value...

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
we need to do much better than a 32yr old who has topped 20 goals only TWICE in his career.

You think Belotti, Morata or Immobile are the most likely candidates? Which one is the front runner? Seems to be the most smoke around Ciro.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Your hate and angst against Islam also seems somewhat unhealthy but hey..

Bad and sad shit happens everywhere in the world for different reasons. No place or no person is perfect.

It's simple really.
Where are the worst places to be a woman or gay?
There's your answer.
Where's SLAVERY still practised?

Bad shit does indeed happen everywhere but
1) Don't have to bring it to my home.
2) Not going to pretend that things aren't worse in some places.
3) Not going to pretend that some ideas aren't demonstrably worse.

Congo made a joke about getting beheaded for being gay just now.
That's the LAW in some places. That's why MB referred to ISIS.
Surely that's worse than someone not baking your wedding cake

It wasn't me that said anything. I kept out. I was just amused that the low IQ one tried to come at MB by comparing him to me.

That's all I have to say. Don't want to turn this place into the wnt.
Nothing is perfect but that doesn't mean we can't avoid demonstrably toxic stuff.

All cultures aren't beautiful. Milan should retain it's European and Italian heritage.....just don't go overboard in stacking a bunch of shite players (Zaza) because of their passport
This same dude was praying for TRUMP as a milan owner the other day...

200w.gif

Trump isn't going to move our cross because "it's offensive"
I had no problem with any owner of any background....just as long as they don't fuck with our tradition and heritage. Didn't complain about the Chinese and won't complain about the Arabs as long as we retain who we are/were

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
we're talking about wealthy people to buy us from the chinese peasant and new york city hedge fund who somehow have control of ac milan..nothing more

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
It's simple really.
Where are the worst places to be a woman or gay?
There's your answer.
Where's SLAVERY still practised?

Bad shit does indeed happen everywhere but
1) Don't have to bring it to my home.
2) Not going to pretend that things aren't worse in some places.
3) Not going to pretend that some ideas aren't demonstrably worse.

Congo made a joke about getting beheaded for being gay just now.
That's the LAW in some places. That's why MB referred to ISIS.
Surely that's worse than someone not baking your wedding cake

It wasn't me that said anything. I kept out. I was just amused that the low IQ one tried to come at MB by comparing him to me.

That's all I have to say. Don't want to turn this place into the wnt.
Nothing is perfect but that doesn't mean we can't avoid demonstrably toxic stuff.

All cultures aren't beautiful. Milan should retain it's European and Italian heritage.....just don't go overboard in stacking a bunch of shite players (Zaza) because of their passport

I had no problem with any owner of any background....just as long as they don't fuck with our tradition and heritage. Didn't complain about the Chinese and won't complain about the Arabs as long as we retain who we are/were

Nobody said anyone was gonna fuck with our club's heritage and tradition. And nobody said the cross was gonna get removed :lol:
People were just joking around about rich arabs taking us over. Chill out dude

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How in the fuck do you not know about this gif?

Not too big on gifs ma friend

And relatively new to this forum compared to y'all oldies

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Nobody said anyone was gonna fuck with our club's heritage and tradition. And nobody said the cross was gonna get removed :lol:
People were just joking around about rich arabs taking us over. Chill out dude

I'm extremely chill. Don't fuck with our club and our badge and we cool.
Also if fucking Real Madrid could have their cross removed...so can we

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
im sorry dru...accept this apology:

AM05eo9.png

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You think Belotti, Morata or Immobile are the most likely candidates? Which one is the front runner? Seems to be the most smoke around Ciro.

Unless one of Mandzukic or Higuain leave Juve, I would consider Milan a serious candidate for Morata. Immobile probably costs the same as Belotti in that case take the consistent Serie A performer in Immobile.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not too big on gifs ma friend

And relatively new to this forum compared to y'all oldies

thats from the time that galliani signed ibrahimovic from barcelona..yes it is raiola

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Well if they going to remove the cross they will probably only do it in arabic countries. Also It didn’t stop real madrid from winning because the cross on the their jerseys were removed in islamic countries.

We need that arab money so badly, stop involving politics when something is related to islam

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'm extremely chill. Don't fuck with our club and our badge and we cool.

I said I followed Inter :proud:

Always trust in MR. Nothing wrong with Li's finances... Suning Holding Group is the one in trouble and are in talks with Arabs.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Always trust in MR. Nothing wrong with Li's finances... Suning Holding Group is the one in trouble and are in talks with Arabs.

Are they really?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Our owners are only peasants in comparison to my love for Milan.

Wealthy compared to everything else.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Seriosuly tho... How FUCKED UP is it that Corriere made up a story about Fassone meeting w 2 dudes to usurp our Chinese Leadership???

So fucked up that they were prompted to report the "cancellation" of said meeting on the same day.

Disgusts me that these reports are spread so commonly and frequently

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So Skriniar and Reina are confirmed now, I love the Reina signing. He will give guidance to Donnarumma and put pressure on his position so Donnarumma’s concentration will need to be on point if he wants to keep his number 1 spot.

The Skriniar signing I don’t understand.. what were his reported wages again? If we signed him to be third choice it makes more sense. Rodriguez & Calabria have to be the first options at left back before him surely. I’ll admit I haven’t seen much of him but he can’t be too good going off reports.

Really hope these Immobile talks are true, he’d be the best attacking signing we’ve made since Ibrahimovic and his style 100% suits Gattuso’s system.

as much as i dont care about that asshole, thats pretty optimistic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule