CL: AC Milan (4) - Arsenal FC (0) 15/02/2012

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wenger: "I am worried about the quality of the pitch."

Are you fucking kidding me?! :fp: This pitch really is horrendous. No wonder we have an injury crisis. Greatest stage in football world and we can not even have a normal pitch.

Its an advantage for Milan as they are used to playing in that kind of pitch. The Emirates has world class surface all year long:cool:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Taiwo is soooo jealous of Zambrotta.

Its an advantage for Milan as they are used to playing in that kind of pitch. The Emirates has world class surface all year long:cool:

This has all the makings of a classic Wenger excuse.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
bitches fucking with crudelli? :fp:

tiziano crudelli is the definition of a hardcore supporter. the man does not give a FUCK about anything other than Milan.

tiziano crudelli is the epitome of a true fan. any of you arsenal fans can only dream of loving your club as much as this great man.

:c: :c: :c: all nite tonite.

:proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
The roof kills the pitch , and the wings have been relayed and are brand new..it may cut up after 3 or 4 games in quick succession but not one.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
not really....poor pitch gives less technical teams a chance to even things up

Define technical. Everyone needs to pass the ball. Poor pitches affect simpler passes as much as it affects fancy passes.

It could help a team which hoofs the ball at every opportunity though. I dont think that's gonna be Milan's strategy against the tall CBs that Arsenal have. So that's irrelevant.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
not really....poor pitch gives less technical teams a chance to even things up

haha, if that was implying that milan are less technical, you are sadly and completely mistaken.

Nesta and silva alone as our 2 cbs are more technical than most of your team.
Not to begin to mention Ibra, robinho, seedorf, aquilani, pato, SES, cassano, and urby (who we all under rate).

Reaction score
So your marathon runners have a bigger chance.

hahaha arsenal are sooo good , in arsenals fans eyes its the best team ever, milans age and slow ass football is done !! they walk over milan !!!

i think arsenals fans think like that, they just dont wanna say it.

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Remember this name Arsenal visitors of the forum. This isn't an overhyped english kid who fails to perform anything other than fancy dribbles. This kid here is a legend in the making. Already scored against Udinese twice and against Juventus. A sub in the late minutes of the game and bang.

tumblr_lzc1ke9yYu1qh6m1oo1_500.png

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Match start at 3.45AM here, I should be sleeping now to wake up at 3.
But this CL anthem playing in the head won't allow me to.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arsenal fans, don't worry about El Shaarawy, he wont cause you guys any trouble.... the fans here are doing what you do best - overrating your youngsters. If lucky, he'll score a tap-in. He may turn out to be a great player in a few years, but not today. I think Ox is a better player.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Arsenal fans, don't worry about El Shaarawy, he wont cause you guys any trouble.... the fans here are doing what you do best - overrating your youngsters. If lucky, he'll score a tap-in. He may turn out to be a great player in a few years, but not today. I think Ox is a better player.

Played more games, but not exactly a better player.

AriCel66

Primavera
Reaction score
Here's an article some of you boys (and girls) might like to read, about players who didn't make it in the Premier League, but have done better at European clubs.

Starting with KPB.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine...ore-premier-league-flops-succeeded-continent?

Your point ? Are you just in case implying that world class players when in the EPL look like flops. Cause that's what I'm getting. If yes ... shove it up yours.
Ex: TS had a spell in Europe before going to Brasil and flopped , now he is rock solid at Milan , there are 101 factors that determine success.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

As Beatles say: "if the sun dont come you get the tann from standing in the english rain..."

There will never come a day in this world when Arsenal will be favorite vs Milan at the San Siro. Be serious.

Saying that fact, I have to say our team for tonight is simply mid level and we'll need a lot fo luck.

I am hoping Allegri will play Boateng and Pato for some parts of the match.

Of course MAx has choosed Binho who is simply in terrible shape and not Shaarawy who plays well.

Seedorf as a CAM means we'll see most likely another apburd performance in that position. Or maybe, MAYBE Clarence decides to run. He does that now and then.

To conculde: We'll play long passes to Ibra and later on to Boateng and Ibra.

Reaction score
Your point ? Are you just in case implying that world class players when in the EPL look like flops. Cause that's what I'm getting. If yes ... shove it up yours.
Ex: TS had a spell in Europe before going to Brasil and flopped , now he is rock solid at Milan , there are 101 factors that determine success.

I wasn't making any point....I just thought it might interest Milan fans as they might have a view on why KPB has done so well. I don't even follow an EPL team.

No need for you to be offensive. It seems like this board has some good, intelligent fans, but quite a few dickheads as well

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Here's an article some of you boys (and girls) might like to read, about players who didn't make it in the Premier League, but have done better at European clubs.

Starting with KPB.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/...ded-continent?

another article brainwashing the sheep :fp:

anyway!! Gameday!

wish i was goin to the game tonight, san siro will rocking no doubt. lets hope its a great atmosphere unlike the derby.

99% sure our lineup will be

-------------------abbiati---------------
-abate---nesta-------TS----anto-----
------urby---------MVB-------noce----
-----------------clarence----------------
-----------ibra-------------binho--------

only 2 spots that could change, LB mesbash or zambro and rcm ambro for urby.

gonna be a solid game, main thing is not to play a high line and leave big gaps between defence and mid but we gotta press their mids, we'll need ibra and binho tracking back. and a high intensity start is key

forza milan!!!!!!!!!!

Schedule