CL: AC Milan (4) - Arsenal FC (0) 15/02/2012

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Milan, Milan solo con te!!! Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
------Ibra----Robinho-----
----------Prince-----------
----Noce---------Urby
-----------MvB-------------
Mesbah------------Abate
---------TS--Nesta--------
----------Amelia-------------

* Abbiati is always horrible when he comes back from injury
* Prince shouldn't play but we're desperate. Take him off at halftime for Ambrosini (hopefully we're winning)
* Keep Seedorf off the field

Football-Italia.net says Seedorf-Ambro-MvB midfield.

If that happens we're fucked bad.

Reaction score
Abbiati or Amelia..who's the better keeper? From what I have been reading, Amelia looks to be the Fabianski version at Milan. :p

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
They both make Great Saves, & both make a few Blunders. Abbiati is a bit better but Amelia has been playing with momentum and in form, so I'd say keep him for this match,

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
------Ibra----Robinho-----
----------Prince-----------
----Noce---------Urby
-----------MvB-------------
Mesbah------------Abate
---------TS--Nesta--------
----------Amelia-------------

* Abbiati is always horrible when he comes back from injury
* Prince shouldn't play but we're desperate. Take him off at halftime for Ambrosini (hopefully we're winning)
* Keep Seedorf off the field

Football-Italia.net says Seedorf-Ambro-MvB midfield.

If that happens we're fucked bad.

I'm a grown ass man but I will cry if this is the mid. not like crying inside, I'm talking real "princess Diana just died" tears :cry:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abbiati or Amelia..who's the better keeper? From what I have been reading, Amelia looks to be the Fabianski version at Milan. :p

Abbiatti is muuch mucch better, Amelia can fool you with a save here and there but hes not that good. You can kind of feel his uncertainty just by watching him

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf-Ambro-MvB

Not even if we had a mentally ill coach would he start with those 3 at mid, especially against a side that likes to hold on to the ball.

IMO at the moment Arsenal play a less dangerous Barcelona tactic so start with the same team that pushed Barca to the last minute of the game, except now we have an improvement in Shaarawy over Binho.

Reaction score
Abbiatti is muuch mucch better, Amelia can fool you with a save here and there but hes not that good. You can kind of feel his uncertainty just by watching him

Sounds like Fabianski to me then.

Who do you reckon is gonna start? Ramsey or Rosicky both like to go for long shots at the goal, so your keeper would be tested tomorrow.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
arsenal.jpg

DEEENCH

Banned
Reaction score

Who do you reckon is gonna start? Ramsey or Rosicky both like to go for long shots at the goal, so your keeper would be tested tomorrow.

Knowing wenger he will start ramsey after resting him for two games and since he scored even though i prefer rosicky its gonna be ramsey im afraid.

Reaction score
Knowing wenger he will start ramsey after resting him for two games and since he scored even though i prefer rosicky its gonna be ramsey im afraid.

I would prefer Ramsey in the CAM spot over Rosicky. Rosicky is much better in Arteta's role.

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lol @ Allegri saying that El Shaarawy shouldn't carry responisbility because of his age. It seems that the irony of saying such a thing when playing against Arsenal is lost on him.

I really hope he won't go full-****** with Seedorf, Nocerino, Emanuelson/Ambro and Van Bommel with Ibra and Robinho upfront and lightning speed Zambrotta at LB. No El Shaarawy and Boateng.

Against Arsenal such a squad would be pure suicide and offer us another game of suffering because of total lack of movement, chances and a little thing called "playing football"

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is such a depressing thread. I know there is no point in bringing history, but there was a time when teams used to piss in their pants by just hearing the name of AC MILAN. We used to compete with the likes of Madrid, United, Juventus, Liverpool, Ajax, Barcelona, e.t.c. Now we can't even deal with noob teams like Arsenal, Tottshit (teams with no CL pedigree). How the mighty have fallen:(:(

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
I all honesty. It is not much difference whether Urby, Nocerino, Ambro or Seedorf will play. All are very average.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I have a feeling Ramsey will start, I am a little more scared of him then Rosicky. Ramsey has some terrible games but if hes on good form he can make a lot of things happen. Rosicky sometimes it looks like he doesnt even want to play, especially when Arsenal are down his mentality is just not good.

DEEENCH

Banned
Reaction score
I would prefer Ramsey in the CAM spot over Rosicky. Rosicky is much better in Arteta's role.

The reason why Rosicky for me is better is because he keeps possession and keeps the ball moving unlike ramsey who's the complete opposite and slows down our play and counter attacks.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Has goal gone completely ********? What kind of morons run that site?

It´s gonna be a tight affair but I am sure we will win at home.

Reaction score
This is such a depressing thread. I know there is no point in bringing history, but there was a time when teams used to piss in their pants by just hearing the name of AC MILAN. We used to compete with the likes of Madrid, United, Juventus, Liverpool, Ajax, Barcelona, e.t.c. Now we can't even deal with noob teams like Arsenal, Tottshit (teams with no CL pedigree). How the mighty have fallen:(:(

We've been in the CL every year for the last 15+ years. We haven't won it (Came close against Barca) but don't compare us to Tottenham. We are far from a "noob" team.

DEEENCH

Banned
Reaction score

Liverpool and Ajax are hardly forces to be reckoned with anymore and never compare us to the likes of the spuds again.

Schedule