The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
so many big internet dicks here

tumblr_n3narakcl31tswyago1_500.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Are you serious?

Our treatment of Raiola and this cunt, if anything, will drive players towards Milan.

We don't mess around. People like that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Very true.

Looking sad = fine; looking happy = sad.

I had to wait three weeks to get my Psychology degree from Burger King, how long did it take you?

he's not looking sad, he just had an ironic smile. You act like he's crying there lol and you really should take some psychology classes indeed if you think that acting like youre not hurt is a random thing when you're hurt :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I urge you to consider friends and brothers - if you find a dangerous snake in your home threatening the well being of your family... will you invite it your home? Or would end this cold blooded reptile right where it stands?

I think the calls is rather easy.

No renewal. No mercy.

Holy shit I love this guy hahahahaha

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Thats Poland guyz. We are serious here about things like honour...and we have that saying who sows the wind, will reap the whirlwind...but that even not kind, warm spring wind - belive me.
I like this kind of sense of humor with dollar bills - genious and classy at the same time imho.

pH70UiB.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

I don't think I've ever seen someone look so happy.

Do you think he's purposefully looking ecstatic so that we don't know the truth? He's obviously hiding it really well.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha, that was savage. Actions have consequences and that money showed was brilliant.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't listen to them, Gigio, the true fans will understand and support you if you just tell us #Whytho. I just want you to be happy, baby

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
are u fucking rtarded bro

he just got humiliated..that is his face afterwards. holy fuck do we have to ban this guy or what

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The body language is what gives it away.

Every bit as embarrassed and ashamed as Anikan after he kills Shaft in Star Wars

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Don't listen to them, Gigio, the true fans will understand and support you if you just tell us #Whytho. I just want you to be happy, baby

i mean, if you're gonna troll me, do it properly. i'll give you a couple of more tries. talk to Andrei for some coaching.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Best possible outcome. Shows the world that you don't get to fuck us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule