Atalanta vs AC MILAN

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Great match guys!!!
I was sad Pippo didn't play but I was happy that we have other players who can score a goal!!!
Rivaldo, Tomasson, Pirlo!
I am happy for all of them!
Now we'll see what will happen on wednesday against Bayern, hope Pippo and Rivaldo will play, I heard some rumors that Sheva will be there....
We'll see....

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow,amazing.I think that we did really good.
I tought that it will be hard without Pippo but it was easy it was ok.We were everywhere on the pitch.
I'm just sorry that Boriello didn't have chance to play.I was hoping that i will see him playing.....but it didn't happen.maybe next time.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
it was a great match yesterday no doubt,and what pleased me the most is Rui Costa is back to 'Florentina Condition' again!!

this bloke was wicked in the match!!although he screwed up a few chances,but i was really pleased to see him started shootin' again and again!!!!

and congratulations to Rival's and JDT's first league goal!!!

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Milan!!! Congratulations to Tommason, Rivaldo, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Ancelotti and all the other Rosseneri. I think it will not be a problem for next match vs Bayern Munich. :devil:

Reaction score
What attractive results! :eek: I am realy happy of these results.
I hope milan repeats these results against juve and inter. How enjoyable it will be to win juventus 4-1! :D

Rex

Reaction score
What a another game!!! :)

I thought Atalanta would have played all-out attack style to strike any inches of pitch in our defense line in order to raise the Vavasori team up in league standing. My tought was wrong and watched Rivaldo and Tomasson's goals on their debut were the turning point to manage the match and brought three points away to grap 'capolista' from those Merda who made a little dissapointed which ended-up a 1-1 draw result against Juventus.

Without Pippo is injured, we have many 'amunnitions' stock to demolish the opposing team in our magical scheme of games.

From now on I'm just waiting for consistency in our following games.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
guys if u havent seen hightlight of any games i can show when u can see hightlight of at least 2 games. Milan 3:0 Perugia and Milan 6:0 Torino. i have it. it's saved on my pc. but i can show u when i got them

Schedule