Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have sumthin to say or do you want to say sumthin to me, Sean? You have this nasty habit of pulling the trigger from a gun perched on sum1 else’s shoulder.
Relax man, il diavolo is just joking.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Relax man, il diavolo is just joking.

Thenebra mate he takes pot shots all the time and I often defuse the situation by joke here or light hearted remark... but he does it often while hiding behind others... I don’t even know wot I’ve done to him.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thenebra mate he takes pot shots all the time and I often defuse the situation by joke here or light hearted remark... but he does it often while hiding behind others... I don’t even know wot I’ve done to him.
I think he takes shots at you because you let it get to you, maybe im wrong.

I always thought you two were big friends just goofing around...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It is funny, Joy, I agree... proxy wars.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You do get too worked up.

It's an internet forum and you take a snide comment as a genuine insult, like someone has punched you in the back of the head.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You do get too worked up.

It's an internet forum and you take a snide comment as a genuine insult, like someone has punched you in the back of the head.

No. Im saying say things to me directly... dont use a buffer like he does. Its not as tho Im a shrinking violet.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im sure diavolo is reading this and will say it was all a big misunderstanding.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
C Milan midfielder on loan from Chelsea . The Frenchman reflected on why left Chelsea as well as his so far successful season at AC Milan.

"Sarri did not want me at Chelsea? I think it was something that came from above. The club decided to make some changes and I was not a part of these plans. Sarri arrived and they told him what their intentions were. Moreover, Jorhingo arrived," he said.

"A second season at Chelsea would have allowed me to play my cards but I felt the need to change the air. It was an important choice because Milan's jersey was the fourth jersey I am wearing, which is a lot at 24. It was Leonardo who contacted me and if I had to leave Chelsea, it would be only for Milan, because it was a club that made me dream when I was a kid. I thank him very much for giving me this chance.

"Maldini? Without wanting to lie, it was extraordinary to have him at the negotiating table. He and Leo are two iconic figures, you realize the greatness of the club by seeing them coming. I remember Maldini with his number 3 jersey, with the captain's armband and his long hair. It seemed incredible to me to talk to him.

"My debut? I did not appreciate Gattuso's words. He questioned my football and what I had learned during my career. But he is like that, he is genuine, he says what he thinks and wants things to be said in his face.

"Frankly I think that all the players would have to have a coach like him. He is a father figure, with whom you can talk about everything and nothing. He is very close to his players and protects them. And there are not many coached who do that. He is very precise from the tactical point of view, he knows his business. He leaves nothing to chance.

"Comparison with Desailly? For me, he was much more defensive. I do not think there are many similarities between us. But I also know he did great things at Milan in my role. I went to see the videos out of curiosity. It flatters me to be compared to him.

"Being one of the best dribblers in Serie A? It is a quality that is not associated with me, or not directly. When you see me, you think I'm a physical player but I actually have technical qualities. In training, I love to dribble past the opponent. In my role, it is not common but it allows me to put the opponents in difficulty.

"I am very grateful to Milan and I am happy to here, even though I was criticized at the beginning. But it's normal, everyone expected more. I cannot think about the future a lot.

"I will do everything to ensure that Milan qualifies to the Champions League. It has been five years since the Milan fans have not heard the tune and I want to be there when it returns to resound at the San Siro. We'll see how the season will end, also because I have a contract with Chelsea, which is still a very important club for me," Bakayoko concluded.

----

It's clear as day that he wants to remain in our family. This is about as all-in he could go to express that without completely forcing himself to walk the plank at Chelsea.

I also liked his words about our management. Rino's place in my heart grows and now is the right time for Leo and Maldini to do work before all the young pieces of shits who can't understand their greatness will become the available targets.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Didn't get called up for France

I remember an interview where he was excited about coming back to the French team. Bad news for his motivation before the derby

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't get called up for France

I remember an interview where he was excited about coming back to the French team. Bad news for his motivation before the derby

I don't know what Matuidi offers more than Baka.Maybe because Matuidi play Lcm and Baka Dmf.At Dmf Kante is unremovable.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Matuidi is much more mobile and more effective. Just rewatch the Atletico game. He’s probably the best in the world in that position.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Matuidi is much more mobile and more effective. Just rewatch the Atletico game. He’s probably the best in the world in that position.

He still plays incredibly well when he wants, but he can't keep it up anymore. Did great at the World Cup and against Atletico, but he hasn't really been on fire this season.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Great tactical awareness and decision making! What a fantastic player!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Great tactical awareness and decision making! What a fantastic player!

lol.

You and I are the biggest sceptics about Bakayoko in this forum.

While he cost us big time in the first half with his random pressing...he did play well the second half.

Dunno what to make of him tbh. There are aspects to his game that we badly need (athleticism, defence) and then there is the brainlessness and (lack of) passing skills.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
lol.

You and I are the biggest sceptics about Bakayoko in this forum.

While he cost us big time in the first half with his random pressing...he did play well the second half.

Dunno what to make of him tbh. There are aspects to his game that we badly need (athleticism, defence) and then there is the brainlessness and (lack of) passing skills.

This.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lacks discipline for anchor.

But he's too good to be benched.

Mezz'ala or double pivot with Biglia ples

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fdc1F87.gif

replays - https://i.imgur.com/HC5P5xg.gifv
replays - https://i.imgur.com/wiYIQol.gifv

GA4y44N.gif

Kaka ^^ :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Thanks mods.

Then post something nice instead crap. Thanks.

this isnt lala land :fp:

if you see something you dont like just skip it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Beautiful pass by Hakan and header by Bakayoko

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Time to see how he performs at rcm

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Motm for me. He was fantastic.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
MoTM is between him/Reina.

Very dominant in the midfield.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Schedule