AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Hello guys
I and my two friends are going to Milan and watch Milan-Roma. We have not fixed tickets yet but where it is best to buy them? At san siro or via the internet like trivago?
I mean, will the tickets be sold out before match day?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hi, I'm flying over on the weekend of the Roma game in May and was wondering what is the best way to get tickets ? What are my chances of being able toget one online or at the box office before the game ?

SERIE A TIM
AC MILAN - AS ROMA
San Siro Stadium
May 12th, 2013, 8.45 p.m.
Online sale: open from May 6th until May 8th, 2013

http://www.acmilan.com/en/tickets

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Thank you ! Been keeping an eye on this :-) do you have any idea what time they go on sale ? Need to make sure I'm up

Unfortunately no. I think they go near the mid-day in Italy ... but that is purely speculative.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

AC Milan have warned fans of more squad changes this summer.

Milan released an unusual clause in their season ticket campaign warning the players advertised will not necessarily be in the squad.

“It should be noted that the season ticket sales are taking place during the transfer market. The squad can therefore be subject to variations, even significant ones.

“The use of certain players in the promotional images for the season tickets does not guarantee their permanence in the squad at the end of the transfer session.”

Reaction score
season ticket

Hi can anyone let me know how someone in the UK can buy an AC season ticket

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The only way for fans abroad to get a season ticket is through Milan Point (Google it).

Reaction score
I'm a big AC Milan fan and I'm moving to Milano in September from Iceland. I want to know how I can buy a season ticket? And what is the price?

Reaction score
been seaosn ticket holder for over 6 years now- can help you no probs- pm me a message as easier than replying back and forth via forum

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Anyone going to the game on August 4th

Reaction score
Milan v Inter game 22/12/13

Hello, first time poster, long time fan. Yesterday I booked my trip to Europe and will be able to catch a game. Preferably I would like to attend the derby since I will be in Milan on 22/12/13. Here are my questions:

1. How hard is it to get a ticket to this game?

2. When does the ticket usually go on sale? How many weeks in advance?

3. If I find a ticket should I buy from the official website? mpestero?

4. If all else fails should I buy from a scalper?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. I think in recent times one time the derby was offered only to Coure Rossonero card holders and another time had 5000 spare tickets. I would say hard.
2. 2-3 weeks in advance
3. If you can use official website ofcourse but online tickets go really quick from what I
ve seen.
4. Well, yeah.

Also, I think the 22nd December derby should be inter - Milan(someone to confirm?). Meaning inter is home team and getting the tickets is even harder for a Milan fan.

But all togehter, don't give up and best of luck.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
you have to bring some cash i guess those dudes will sell their ticket to you, remember istanbul 2005

Reaction score
Money isn't really on object in my case, been saving up for two years for this trip, but how much do you think 2 scalped tickets would go for?

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Don't get scalped tickets, for the big games they make fake ones. If money is no object then you will probably be able to get one of the 1 Rosso tickets (approx €300-400 each face value) as these sell out the slowest. But regardless I think you will need a tessera del tifoso - but dont quote me on that - because derbies are always classified 'high risk'.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
I'd love to see Milan - Inter on Aug. 4th

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Money isn't really on object in my case, been saving up for two years for this trip, but how much do you think 2 scalped tickets would go for?

2005 it was 100€. Price might be the same as ticket prices are more or less in same category.

Reaction score
What time are the games usually? 7pm? Reason I ask is because my girlfriend and I are planning to take a train or fly to Milan from Rome and wanted to know when to leave Rome. Still talking about the derby.

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
Derbies and other major games are usually 8:45pm Sunday's.

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hello, first time poster, long time fan. Yesterday I booked my trip to Europe and will be able to catch a game. Preferably I would like to attend the derby since I will be in Milan on 22/12/13. Here are my questions:

1. How hard is it to get a ticket to this game?

2. When does the ticket usually go on sale? How many weeks in advance?

3. If I find a ticket should I buy from the official website? mpestero?

4. If all else fails should I buy from a scalper?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. This is the away fixture. Tickets only offered to Cuore Rossonero holders.

2. A few weeks beforehand.

3. Official website won't sell tickets for this game to overseas fans. mpestero will only offer to Cuore Rossonero holders.

4. Up to you.

Reaction score
Looks like I have a flight from Rome to Milan on the 22nd. Should be in Milan by 0800. I'm just afraid there won't be any tickets when I get there. Any advice on what to do if I can't get into the game?

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Buy a home ticket and sit with Inter fans (if there's any left). You won't get into section with Milan fans.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know there is a lot of the same questions here but.... I am going to Milano on the 21st of September (should get in there the 21st). Milan - Napoli is scheduled for the 22nd (although I'm aware that it may be switched to the 21st because the Rome derby is that same day).

1. Anyhow, what do you guys think the chances are that the game will be switched from that Sunday to the Saturday before?

2. Also, the only reason I'm going there is to watch the game so what's the best (also most economic so I don't pay some stupid crazy prices) way to get tickets. I will need 3 of them. I live in USA so I know different rules will apply to me as a foreign citizen.

I know this game should be very packed so I don't wanna take any chances. I would kill myself if I pay so much for flights and hotels and not be able to watch this game. :D

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If you want to make sure you have tickets before you arrive, use Milan Point (http://www.milanpoint.ch/). They will sell tickets at prices close to the ones you'd pay in Italy.

Alternatively, wait until you get to Milan and buy from Intesa Sanpaolo.

Schedule