UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why are you even talking about ronaldinho?

- dude it was exactly what i wrote the other day, that isco needs a bigger/free role and he would perform better just like at malaga. If he came to milan he would immediately be our best player and obviously most marketable. He may not be worth 50m but i would definitely pay that much for him if I had enough money

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
50 million on Isco >>> whatever money Madrid is asking for James

I can't believe people wanted that flop James here and think getting him is a testament of our spending power again :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Why are you even talking about ronaldinho?

- dude it was exactly what i wrote the other day, that isco needs a bigger/free role and he would perform better just like at malaga. If he came to milan he would immediately be our best player and obviously most marketable. He may not be worth 50m but i would definitely pay that much for him if I had enough money

Because you keep bringing Messi up ffs ha

We could name about 50 players that would perform better here. He's not marketable - the casual fan is unaware. James is marketable in contrast - he's known the world over for that WC '14 performance. He's a better player than Isco and would actually be better suited here.

You go balls deep in that case and get Griezmann for 75m. He ticks every box unlike the other two. I'd rather we get stability first and then get the next hot prospect before they explode - as we'll be in the position to do so(soon)

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree on going all out on a player like Griezmann.

But I disagree on James being better than Isco. James has flopped hard and the only reason he's still at Madrid is because Colombians buy his shirt. If it wasn't for that he would have already been sold.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I agree on going all out on a player like Griezmann.

But I disagree on James being better than Isco. James has flopped hard and the only reason he's still at Madrid is because Colombians buy his shirt. If it wasn't for that he would have already been sold.

Haven't they both failed at Madrid though? Neither is worth the asking price(best avoided) They'll be another Griezmann soon enough and we should be ready.

Also, Isco's temperament is way too much like Suso. Qaas just wants win the debate for once :o

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Haven't they both failed at Madrid though? Neither is worth the asking price(best avoided) They'll be another Griezmann soon enough and we should be ready.

Also, Isco's temperament is way too much like Suso. Qaas just wants win the debate for once :o

Win the debate? What debate lol.
You don't want isco, fine, but don't use "not a team player" " bad temperament" "soloist" etc as arguments.
Almost any milanista would take isco in a heartbeat. You being one of the few means nothing.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Win the debate? What debate lol.
You don't want isco, fine, but don't use "not a team player" " bad temperament" "soloist" etc as arguments.
Almost any milanista would take isco in a heartbeat. You being one of the few means nothing.

That one about Pogba going to Real(naturally) you were so certain haha

Valid argument. I reckon the Real fans would be in full agreement with my accurate summary. Me being right more often than you - means everything in the current context :cool:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That one about Pogba going to Real(naturally) you were so certain haha

Valid argument. I reckon the Real fans would be in full agreement with my accurate summary. Me being right more often than you - means everything in the current context :cool:

So now everything you write is right, just because you once guessed a players future club correctly? "Eew no thanks to fake goat messi, would never want him at milan, because NEO says so"... :lol: ridiculous.

Besides if i am wrong i admit that, that is why i even mentioned (quoted) you on the rumour commode, when it was clear that pogba was heading to united.

And there is a difference between discussing a transfer saga and a players qualities.. in case you didn't knew that.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I can agree they both didn't live up to their hype at Madrid but one adapted to his role better and shows up in big matches (Isco) whereas the other always gets owned and outmuscled in big matches (James) no matter where he plays.

If I still had to pick between those two, I'd pick Isco for CAM since he's a more direct player and knows how to defend. James is too slow and not good enough defensively for a modern day CAM.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zigoat just keeps adding to that goat trophy count :cool:

Ramos is such a fucking BGP, reaching goat tier

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Zigoat just keeps adding to that goat trophy count :cool:

Ramos is such a fucking BGP, reaching goat tier

I remember a few years back, when half this forum didn't want Ramos here:lol::lol::lol::fp:

Was looking at what matches are going to be played today, saw a team with the name "Young Boys"...are they founded by the catholic church?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember a few years back, when half this forum didn't want Ramos here:lol::lol::lol::fp:

Was looking at what matches are going to be played today, saw a team with the name "Young Boys"...are they founded by the catholic church?

Young boys? We beat them 3 years ago (maybe 4) in a friendly.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Damn PL will be really crazy this season...guardiola, mourinho, conte damn. I already imagine wenger :lol:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Young boys? We beat them 3 years ago (maybe 4) in a friendly.

lmao

tyTc1Nl.jpg

Apparently it's good

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Tonight: money grabbing cunts vs perennial fucks ups (aka Porto vs Roma )

Wonder how badly will Roma fuck up.:lol:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Roma fans were mad with Garcia especially because he wasn't a "winner" in UCL

Spalletti: 3 games, 0-2, 0-2, 1-1 :proud:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good result for roma.
They were dominating the match before vermaelen decided to fuck up.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Textbook cocaine come-down

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is it with Roma and signing/loaning Arsenal fodders?

Vermaelen is the archetype of modern Arsenal players. No one represented their mental and physical fragility better than him.
He even was their captain.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Roma is just terribly advised in the transfer market. No matter who's in charge, they keep signing mediocre players.