The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Watch him constantly, repeatedly and mercilessly fuck us up the ass now :rolleyes:

Better fucks you when playing against you than playing for you.

His outside shots against Milan are guaranteed goals since we have a training cone on goal.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think we will be making transfers before this shit gets sorted out

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
we played better without suso in the last game

he is a good player but i think we will be fine without him if he leaves

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We need to raise cash before buying so why buy a player whose role in the squad is covered. I’d focus on lcm. Regista we have biglia and Locatelli.

I agree, I agree... but c'mon, at the possibilty of gettin Ruben! Pogba went for crazy money and Ruben is twice the player he is. Bigly is close to 33 and he is okish, Ruben can spray passes allover the pitch and can feed through balls.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Milan and Napoli just swapping Suso and Callejon. We got the upgrade.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso said ' yes ' to the proposal of Napoli. Napoli will now negotiate with Milan how to pay the fee (set at € 40m).

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, I agree... but c'mon, at the possibilty of gettin Ruben! Pogba went for crazy money and Ruben is twice the player he is. Bigly is close to 33 and he is okish, Ruben can spray passes allover the pitch and can feed through balls.

Twice the player based on 1 season in the championship?

Bro, my bro; be quiet.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Looks like Milan and Napoli just swapping Suso and Callejon. We got the upgrade.

If you have watched napoli matches this season you would have known how wasteful callejon has been. Easily their worst player alongside mario rui

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Legit question ppl: Youse think B&G are a little happy inside for how things are going for us right now? I dont think they are gloating type of happy... but I do see them thinking along the lines of: 'When We Were Kings'

:g: maybe, but if :b: is happy, means his dementia is full blown now, cause he was the one wiggling his ass for a couple of years saying he will only sell to an absolutely trustworthy ownership

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
100%. Callejon is a downgrade imo. Mirabelli better get pavon.

Callejon is a downgrade imo as well but we could try for someone else or even alter the formation, two strikers instead of wingers, would suit the squad more i think

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you have watched napoli matches this season you would have known how wasteful callejon has been. Easily their worst player alongside mario rui

direct winger squad has been missing and a relatively cheap one (20m release clause)
will be more useful to the current squad than Suso

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:g: maybe, but if :b: is happy, means his dementia is full blown now, cause he was the one wiggling his ass for a couple of years saying he will only sell to an absolutely trustworthy ownership

:g: disproves the theory that only dogs are a man's most loyal companion. B&G... best bromance in the history of the world... or at least, the footballing world

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fuck me in the ass with no lube (no homo)
Carletto is building a monster squad to take over the world and the fucking idiots here are celebrating the departure of our most skilled player :fp:

At least he's going to smack around Shitelegri :cool:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Callejon is a downgrade imo as well but we could try for someone else or even alter the formation, two strikers instead of wingers, would suit the squad more i think

Look 2 striker formation requires a lot of quality, not all clubs can pull this formation. You either win and convince or you lose in a humiliating way.

We really need reinforcements if we are to switch to this formation. Berlusconi wanted to play this formation and didn’t want to buy the adequate players for this formation.

We need quality fullbacks, an instrumental midfield, a trequartista that can run with the ball horizontally plus splitting defence passing ability add to that 2 strikers that feed off each other’s.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone: "Starting from tomorrow our lawyers will make their analysis. This represents a big damage in terms of our image."

latest

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Carletto is building a monster squad to take over the world and the fucking idiots here are celebrating the departure of our most skilled player :fp:

At least he's going to smack around Shitelegri :cool:
Yeah Carlo Ancelotti the coach with only 4 domestic titles is going to end Jube's 7 years winning streak with freaking NAPOLI.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

At least he's going to smack around Shitelegri

Ancelotti was never a league type of a guy, he’ll beat them all and draw to Messina, Livorno and lose to perugia and Lecce.

Napoli squad can’t compete against the current juventus squad.

Leaf, 6.5m/year will not lure ancelotti to dump his 13m/season he is currently banking from bayern. After all he’s Italian and would milk it to the last penny.

Napoli can’t attract top players because they can’t pay top dollar...

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We need to scout new owners instead of our current shitshow of a management

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we just sell Suso for straight cash, not sure I want Callejon

Status
Not open for further replies.