Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I really do hope Bulls are tanking.

It would make no sense going for that 6th seed and waiting for Rose while not even knowing what he can bring to the table when he is fit. In the end you might be stuck with an overpayed, untradeble player whose injuries got the best of him. Like Lakers.
Or you could tank it and do it like San Antonio did with benching Robinson for a season and getting Duncan in the end.

Anyway... whatever happens I trust the Bulls organisation.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If I was Chicago I'd throw rose out RITE NOW

Let someone else pay him to do physiotherapy in a gym for an entire year---again

Lol

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Be nice LBJ. He's only a rookie

131220-jamesdunk.gif

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This was sick :eek:

Wade :lol:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Brook Lopez out for season? Nets cant catch a break really :(

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Could have worked if not for the injuries. anyway:

soooooo good, and he keeps getting better

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Could have worked if not for the injuries. anyway

I mean, Paul Peirce is 36, KG is 38, Kirilenko is 32, What do you REALLY expect?

Deron williams and Brook Lopez are also really injury prone.

-

There's some bad luck, but also some guys just don't stay healthy.

soooooo good, and he keeps getting better

strauss who works for ESPN threw out an interesting comparison:

he's like lamar odom in his prime leadung break. Actually there are some legit similarities there....Odom was a better defender, but blake's getting there.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hes better than Odom ever been because of the athleticism and offensive arsenal. right now hes good as prime Amare, meaning that he should improve the defensive part of the game. Last night KLove got the better of him again. If he becomes a better defender, the comparisons with Barkley will be legit.

still such a fun player to watch. Big men with skill and speed are priceless. his jumper and ft shooting ability have improved so much

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Hes better than Odom ever been because of the athleticism and offensive arsenal. right now hes good as prime Amare, meaning that he should improve the defensive part of the game. Last night KLove got the better of him again. If he becomes a better defender, the comparisons with Barkley will be legit.

still such a fun player to watch. Big men with skill and speed are priceless. his jumper and ft shooting ability have improved so much

really?

odom in his prime averaged 17 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists. He was a point PF. That was the reference. Both PF's lead the break pretty well w/ their handle.

Odom was really athletic and skilled. Pretty much as skilled as webber/kg/duncan... just lacks that killer instinct to be a 25 ppg scorer.

I loved Odom's game (clipper odom)
-

anyway just a reference to him leading break as a PF.

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats what Im saying, Griffin is a better scorer because of his athleticism and post presence

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
curry is averaging over 24 points, 9 assists.

No one has ever done that.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Lance Stephenson is on the senatore all stars. BORN READY!!!!

Stephenson3AndDanceCelts.gif

He can start next to my man, hometown boy bringing the oakland toughness, illlll

828155314.gif

damian-lillard1.jpg

thizz face

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wow

are u guys really comparing blake griffin to lamar odom in this thread

295x221px-LL-1f759989_Jerry-Seinfeld-Leaving1.gif

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It annoys me nba is only concerned with marketing casual fans like madridista by putting big names on Xmas. Even of they are painfully past it or in some cases overrated.

IMO nba would be better served using these opps to show up and coming stars who play better bball like dame lillard or fuck, why isn't Indy there?

Knicks, nets, lakers, bulls are just bad bad basketball. Bulls get a pass soley cuz the rose injury was a shock but still.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
On another note. When's everyone gonna pick up Tibs is massively overrated

Brilliant defensive mind but he runs players into ground (ask Noah and Deng. Both he's trying to murder) and had no offensive system for 4 years now

Don't get me wrong. A good coach but I wouldn't take him over a lot of others

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Scotty brooks kinda underrated.

Every year his okc stars get better. Every year he develops new young guys into really good players. Reggie Jackson is gonna be next years Eric Bledsoe (bench pg who stars somewhere else). Already playing ridiculously good. Lamb can ball. Steven Adams looks like he'll be missing peice in a couple years when he matures.

And they play top 5 defense.

-

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
On that note. I am annoyed with mark Jackson.
Horrible rotations. Unimaginative O which isn't doing great. It's just Curry carry us which is stupid since we got a lot of talent

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I have to give doc rivers credit:

He's gotten cp3, Blake Griffin and deandre playing at their best so far
-

Still think it's a flawed team with no wing D or big man depth (fatal when deandre can't hit a damn FT) who needs more to win west but they are improved.

-

Deandre and ibaka really are two of most overrated defenders. Flashy blocks but their men always score a lot and their rotations are always late (as opposed to Marc gasol or joakim Noah who don't produce flash but they NEVER miss a rotation and have great on. Ball D)

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It annoys me nba is only concerned with marketing casual fans like madridista by putting big names on Xmas. Even of they are painfully past it or in some cases overrated.

IMO nba would be better served using these opps to show up and coming stars who play better bball like dame lillard or fuck, why isn't Indy there?

Knicks, nets, lakers, bulls are just bad bad basketball. Bulls get a pass soley cuz the rose injury was a shock but still.

That what brings the ratings though.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That what brings the ratings though.

It's debate able.

If you promoted teams who play best basketball it could bring more fans. Watching the trash in first game makes you just dislike the sport lol

I get the logic you're saying I'm just wondering if it's right. It's like Milan logic. Names over winning

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's debate able.

If you promoted teams who play best basketball it could bring more fans. Watching the trash in first game makes you just dislike the sport lol

I get the logic you're saying I'm just wondering if it's right. It's like Milan logic. Names over winning

That the problem with casual fans; they usually don't care about good basketball. The NBA is part of the problem. I mean I think this season the Knicks have the most or 2nd most televised games this season more than the Miami Heat :lol: .

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The way Blake got ejected is just disgusting. He is soft and a huge pussy but he didn´t deserve any of the technical fouls.

This rule of giving both players a technical has to change, because when a star player already has one it just gives the other team an incentive to go after him. Its bullshit and it hurts good basketball.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Players just don't seem to respect him cause he is always involve in a scuffle. I don't know if it's the flopping, the dunks or his reputation as a pussy but they just go after Blake.

The Drake of the NBA.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fuck the clippers. Minute i give them compliments they act like HUGE BITCHES

blake griffin called warriors 'cowardly'. THE KING OF FLOPPING called anyone cowardly?!

CP3 also is a bitch, got away with shit ONLY cause he's cp3, which is bs.

-

They try to act so thug, CP3 shoving the ref and bogut (you kidding me?!), Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes jumping off bench to try to fight out assistant coaches? LOL

The way Blake got ejected is just disgusting. He is soft and a huge pussy but he didn´t deserve any of the technical fouls.

This rule of giving both players a technical has to change, because when a star player already has one it just gives the other team an incentive to go after him. Its bullshit and it hurts good basketball.

i didn't think it was a tech, but it's blakes own fault. He insited, bogut held him and blake shoved. 100% his own fault.

notice hollins immediately elbowed bogut after (no reaction)

then barnes (no reaction)

then cp3 (no reaction)

-

They were tryting to get bogut ejected, he was just smarter than it

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Really despise clips tho. So thuggish

the way CP3 manipulates refs is both amazing and annoying. Blake Griffin is a bitch, talented as he may be. And the supporting cast are a bunch of wannabe tough guys.

Schedule