The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 02:36   #12921
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I told you guys even before the game started.. that 2 leg semi finals vs juve is not worth it in this fucked up schedule
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:40   #12922
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: bench suso

Our players are completely unprotected by Serie Ass refs. That's we're always missing 5-7 players almost all the time. Not counting covid cases of course. Kjaer, Tonali, Kalulu just to name a few in recent matches got injured. But two soft fouls from Milan players gets you a red.

I dunno if the whole thing is rigged or maybe Serie Ass refs are just incompetent officiating our heavy pressing style of play but we're not gonna win the league if things continue like this. There's a better chance of us winning the EL.
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:54   #12923
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Some of you are shrugging it off as only the Coppa Italia, but I sure as hell hope this isn?t the start to a 2nd half of the season collapse. If the last decade has taught me anything is don?t get comfortable lol.
It would be different had we lost a different way, like the way Juve lost to Inter or Inter lost to us. In this match we were leading and played relatively well given the circumstances and lost because of a stupid red card and later a soft pen and an individual mistake from the new guy. That's all. Now Inter has to play against Juve twice. Soon our big guns join the squad as well

The upcoming few matches in the league are very important, as always.

Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room

Last edited by Sognatore; Today at 03:10.
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:07   #12924
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Lol, didn't even watch this garbage. Who gives a shit about Coppa?
Win the next 3 games in the league. That's all that's important right now

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:51   #12925
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Lol, didn't even watch this garbage. Who gives a shit about Coppa?
Win the next 3 games in the league. That's all that's important right now
God bless you and those 9pts

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:53   #12926
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
How did tomori perform during the Copa game?
Fast and veeeery agressive in pressing. Good 1 on 1 but in pressing then lost his position few times coz he was late. Work do be done. He needs to be smarter.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:55   #12927
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

RomaG looked amazing yesterday too..

It really is true about him needing a 1. speedy partner and 2. Not defending w/ a high line....

Signature

Lions don't compare themselves to men
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:09   #12928
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
It would be different had we lost a different way, like the way Juve lost to Inter or Inter lost to us. In this match we were leading and played relatively well given the circumstances and lost because of a stupid red card and later a soft pen and an individual mistake from the new guy. That's all. Now Inter has to play against Juve twice. Soon our big guns join the squad as well

The upcoming few matches in the league are very important, as always.
Its like Pioli said (and I fully agree), he saw the right response from the team following the Atalanta loss, he saw (and I'm paraphrasing now) effort and movement and character that wasnt there against Atalanta.

Every time we have a poor display / result this team responds. Its on them now to be smart in not getting unnecessary cards and hopefully staying healthy so a full complement Milan can attack all these games the right way.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:28   #12929
R.Akbar
Allenatore

It's been a while since a Back-to-back lost
Funny things, both were done by Nerazzuri

Aah i just need those winning endorphins, its addictive
Milan Winning is truly one of the best booster for starting the day.

Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
R.Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:19   #12930
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Our players are completely unprotected by Serie Ass refs. That's we're always missing 5-7 players almost all the time. Not counting covid cases of course. Kjaer, Tonali, Kalulu just to name a few in recent matches got injured. But two soft fouls from Milan players gets you a red.

I dunno if the whole thing is rigged or maybe Serie Ass refs are just incompetent officiating our heavy pressing style of play but we're not gonna win the league if things continue like this. There's a better chance of us winning the EL.
Bravo.

There are a few fans in here who play the apologist to our opponents too often. Some kind of pride in not complaining, so they can call Juve or Inter or Napoli fans whiners and feel superior. In the past several games I?ve seen Milan plays literally forced off the field due to collisions with opponents and had no foul called. Then I?ve seen us get cards for every tackle. The inconsistency in referring decisions has been blatant.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:41   #12931
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
Bravo.

There are a few fans in here who play the apologist to our opponents too often. Some kind of pride in not complaining, so they can call Juve or Inter or Napoli fans whiners and feel superior. In the past several games I?ve seen Milan plays literally forced off the field due to collisions with opponents and had no foul called. Then I?ve seen us get cards for every tackle. The inconsistency in referring decisions has been blatant.
The penalty was a penalty, Leao's trailing leg would have swept Barella's foot had he not moved away. The problem is a lack of consistency, since that's what Leao did and got a yellow card for diving and a suspension for doing exactly the same thing.

Ibra second yellow was soft and the ref clearly was waiting for any excuse to send him off, but Ibra was stupid for giving him a reason.

It's really silly to blame the game on the ref. Ref was fine. We played good and the red card fucked us over. Meite was extremely bad and I wasn't this disappointed in a player for a long time. He was nervous and kept making bad decisions and pressing at the wrong time and sometimes the wrong player. Everyone else played a great game, especially Tomori. Really excited about him and feel like he's going to excel in our playstyle. So fucking good.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:47   #12932
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
RomaG looked amazing yesterday too..

It really is true about him needing a 1. speedy partner and 2. Not defending w/ a high line....
He always does great in a low block. Problem is that we now rarely do that so we'll keep putting him under pressure high up. Tomori was incredible though. So fast and aggressive. I love it.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:20   #12933
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
The penalty was a penalty, Leao's trailing leg would have swept Barella's foot had he not moved away. The problem is a lack of consistency, since that's what Leao did and got a yellow card for diving and a suspension for doing exactly the same thing.

Ibra second yellow was soft and the ref clearly was waiting for any excuse to send him off, but Ibra was stupid for giving him a reason.

It's really silly to blame the game on the ref. Ref was fine. We played good and the red card fucked us over. Meite was extremely bad and I wasn't this disappointed in a player for a long time. He was nervous and kept making bad decisions and pressing at the wrong time and sometimes the wrong player. Everyone else played a great game, especially Tomori. Really excited about him and feel like he's going to excel in our playstyle. So fucking good.
You cant be serious.

This ref was upper level garbage.

First Lukaku shouldve been sent off by the end of the first half because he couldnt keep his cool.
Without him, Milan had won this game

That ?penalty? wasnt a penalty. Barella slipped by himself when he saw leaos tackle. There are many camera angles that proofs that Leao didnt hit him.

Also that last free kick was no free kick. Lautaro kicked his own leg. You don?t even have to look closely to see this.

Almost with every opportunity he got, he try to screw over Milan.
The ref has a name in the serie A for making strange decisions. He was on Inter side yesterday. That the Inter staff took care of his injury, says enough.

Dont say this ref was fine pls

Signature
*First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience*

Last edited by MilanFan89; Today at 07:22.
MilanFan89 is offline   Reply With Quote