I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
zroDciF.png

:thumbsup:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I just dont get Piolo's Samu preferance.
How many game can we afford to waste 60 min on him ?!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hauge will most certainly be subbed on, so will rebic. If krunic and noodle fail to deliver it'll be sooner than later. Pioli likes to give players chances. I like that about him. This might be samu's last chance to redeem himself before becoming 3rd option if hauge outperforms him.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Kessie, Tonali, Castillejo, Diaz, Krunic, Ibrahimovic.

What is this shit, no Rebic?
Yeah, let's rest him for his NT games...

And Samu before Hauge, rly?

Padre knows best I guess.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Nah, looking away never solved a problem. need to take action on these fools

on another note MATCHNIGHT! FORZA MILAN

lol and how u gonna do that

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was hoping Pioli would put out a full strength squad and take control of the group

Lets see

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Castillejo deserves a bit of respect, we managed to sell Suso thanks to him. He's not staying much longer here anyway.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I just dont get Piolo's Samu preferance.
How many game can we afford to waste 60 min on him ?!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hasnt hurt so far :D
- I agree with you though

As I stated a few weeks ago, I think Pioli does it so as not to isolate him from the group (if he abandons Samu entirely then he may not train well if he feels its hopeless and could become a distraction) while it also gives time for the newer youngsters to continue to impress without the pressure of being thrown into the starting lineup and being instantly counted upon.

I think if Samu doesnt pick up by January he will only be getting the cameo minutes others are getting now

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Match daaaay. We are really getting fed with these milan matched.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Dalot, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Kessie, Tonali, Castillejo, Diaz, Krunic, Ibrahimovic.

Why are we playing with a weaker starting line-up today? We're playing Verona this weekend for God's sake. Today's matchup is the harder one of the two...where are Rebic, Leao, Hakan, Bennacer? We should be resting players vs Verona. :fp:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Why are we playing with a weaker starting line-up today? We're playing Verona this weekend for God's sake. Today's matchup is the harder one of the two...where are Rebic, Leao, Hakan, Bennacer? We should be resting players vs Verona. :fp:

shut up mongoloid

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Verona are not an easy team to beat at all.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Lets go boyz! Have a good game.

2-0
Ibra, Diaz

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tough match but we can win! Forza :D

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
people saying the XI are weak are deluded!
Europa League is a bonus. It'll be very hard to win, given there are likely to be some giants in it later on..

Even forgetting that, the league should be priority. And we could give this up and beat Celtic and Sparta and still top the group.

We need to beat Verona. I don't care if you think they're weak (They're not) even if it was a Serie D team, I'd want a fully fit starting XI.

I consider it risky putting Kjaer and Ibra out every game, when they're aging and so vital.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hold on the europa league anthem is kinda fire

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Diaz plays the wing and Krunic plays as the CAM, not sure why the line-ups keep putting Krunic on the LW.

I guess we'll see.

Schedule