Week 18: Cagliari - Milan 18/01/2021 20:45 CET

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Do we know what Ibra was yelling when his second goal was ruled for?

Seems like he was talking shit to someone specifically

Thanks in advance

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do we know what Ibra was yelling when his second goal was ruled for?

Seems like he was talking shit to someone specifically

Thanks in advance

Probably the linesman and/or main ref for ruining his goal celebration.

Btw that linesman was the biggest flop of the match. There was another case in the second half where he saw an offside Ibra where there wasn't one, and they didn't even allow the play to continue.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Its obvious that Meite know how to move forward.
Didn't see his defensive game but I liked his body language & positioning tracking back.
I have a great feeling about him.
10mil is a steal.

Great to have got him cheaply because he wasn't fitting with GP's system, and then immediately after he moves to Milan GP is fired. :lol: I'm sure the next coach would have used him and opposed the transfer.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Ibra is a fucking class

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great to have got him cheaply because he wasn't fitting with GP's system, and then immediately after he moves to Milan GP is fired. :lol: I'm sure the next coach would have used him and opposed the transfer.

Meite has been shit apart from his first 2 months in Torino, according to a Torino fan on Reddit.

I think Meite's not a great fit for a midfield 3, especially a midfield 3 in a back 3 system, regardless of the coach.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meite has been shit apart from his first 2 months in Torino, according to a Torino fan on Reddit.

I think Meite's not a great fit for a midfield 3, especially a midfield 3 in a back 3 system, regardless of the coach.

That makes sense, but he seems to have the tools, physicality, and skill to be good in a 2 man midfield. I was impressed with him today and look forward to seeing him in action the rest of the year, someone like him was so desperately needed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Understand Hawg struggled, but that near assist to Ibra showed his class as a passer. He almost seems out of place in this system and I?m surprised because I thought he was going to be brilliant and his start with Milan was nothing short of brilliant. Let?s hope/see if he adapts.

Yeah, he has tapered off somewhat after a promising start. I think it's just hard to adapt to Serie A. I think we may have to wait a year or two for his real breakthrough.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
I don't get why people are bashing Dalot, I think he did really well.

The players who are not on the same level as others are Samu and Hauge. They offer close to nothing offensively but at least Samu contributes a little bit defensively. I am starting to think that he would make an okay left full back.

Besides those, Ibra was colossal. Kessie so good too, a real guardian he can read the danger so well.

We had trouble playing the ball through the middle, Diaz was better than the other two but we will struggle unless we regain some players in those 3 behind the striker. Good performance defensively though we gave away very little.
Dallot had difficulties in first 20minutes iirc, because he was not in his natural position (rb), but then he found ideas with his right food which is good considering cagliari tight marked hauge and close down space in left wing, last time the same brakthrough done by theo resulting leao goal (brahim assist) vs torino.

Maldini

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Got to admit that luck is favoring us this season.
I mean Simakan injury put an end to us getting him then we might end up with a better player.
Baka choosing Napoli who by the way i never wanted & i think Meite is the better player , getting red card when they played us :lol:
GP sacked days after we got Meite because any other coach would have blocked the deal.
Now we hear that Thauvin is being pushed so we might accelerate our interest in him rather than wait till summer.
Mandz , insanely not having a team since most teams are dying for a reliable sub ST , contacting & waiting for us.
How on earth ManCity , Barca , Real , Inter , Juve & half europe didnt look @ Mandz when all of them including us are dying to have a reliable ST from the bensh.

I really like this team , the way we play , the system , the project, etc.......
But what i like the most is that Maldini is behind this.
Its a fairytale that he is the one to resurrected this team.

I don't get why people are bashing Dalot, I think he did really well.

The players who are not on the same level as others are Samu and Hauge. They offer close to nothing offensively but at least Samu contributes a little bit defensively. I am starting to think that he would make an okay left full back.

Besides those, Ibra was colossal. Kessie so good too, a real guardian he can read the danger so well.

We had trouble playing the ball through the middle, Diaz was better than the other two but we will struggle unless we regain some players in those 3 behind the striker. Good performance defensively though we gave away very little.
Dalot isnt special but he is a great utility player to have.
Both his problem & Diaz is the asking price.

Last edited:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Got to admit that luck is favoring us this season.
I mean Simakan injury put an end to us getting him then we might end up with a better player.
Baka choosing Napoli who by the way i never wanted & i think Meite is the better player , getting red card when they played us :lol:
GP sacked days after we got Meite because any other coach would have blocked the deal.
Now we hear that Thauvin is being pushed so we might accelerate our interest in him rather than wait till summer.
Mandz , insanely not having a team since most teams are dying for a reliable sub ST , contacting & waiting for us.
How on earth ManCity , Barca , Real , Inter , Juve & half europe didnt look @ Mandz when all of them including us are dying to have a reliable ST from the bensh.

I really like this team , the way we play , the system , the project, etc.......

:thumbsup::star:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Btw i agree with you guys that Dalot is straight mediocre on his best days but it doesn't help him that he has to step into the shoes of Theo :lol:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Dallot had difficulties in first 20minutes iirc, because he was not in his natural position (rb), but then he found ideas with his right food which is good considering cagliari tight marked hauge and close down space in left wing, last time the same brakthrough done by theo resulting leao goal (brahim assist) vs torino.

Maldini

Dalot had to deal with a useless Hauge who was never in the right place to receive the ball and sometimes did not track back to help in 2v1 situations.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Maldini's legacy as a player was already untouchable regarding importance for us. But now him being the one of the keyfigures to bring the club back from hell as a director literally solidy him as the individual with greatest contribution ever in our club or clubs for that matter. It's almost impossible to mirror

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A very professional performance and great to see Zlatan back and scoring.

Now for Atalanta.

Forza Milan!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Maldini's legacy as a player was already untouchable regarding importance for us. But now him being the one of the keyfigures to bring the club back from hell as a director literally solidy him as the individual with greatest contribution ever in our club or clubs for that matter. It's almost impossible to mirror

Is :g: a jk to you?

Schedule