The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hilarious that every one in Europe is staying clear of Silva because they know Milan are absolutely desperate to sell

I don’t think this is accurate, the circus between him & Sevilla brought his stock to the ground.

A player refusing to play & faking injury isn’t someone clubs want to buy.

If Milan are dying to sell then you’d see clubs lowballing us with unacceptable offers.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think laxalt, noodle, Silva and Kessie/Suso are the ones to leave.

I hadn't counted Laxalt, his is a definite departure.

If we sell Castillejo also, 3 will arrive. Correa/Depaul, Midfielder and another 2nd striker.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Cumdivido

066b5c6caff012a548f531908275935f.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The Suso/Kessie/Hakan decision - whom to sell between the three - will really depend on this week's training I think. Giampaolo has been impressed by Suso, and Hakan to a slightly lesser degree. If Kessie doesn't measure up, he would be the likeliest to go. If Kessie performs well, then it might be Hakan's time that's up. Or maybe if Roma suddenly offers 30 million cash, it might yet be Suso.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Suso/Kessie/Hakan decision - whom to sell between the three - will really depend on this week's training I think. Giampaolo has been impressed by Suso, and Hakan to a slightly lesser degree. If Kessie doesn't measure up, he would be the likeliest to go. If Kessie performs well, then it might be Hakan's time that's up. Or maybe if Roma suddenly offers 30 million cash, it might yet be Suso.

Hakan doesn't really have a spot if Suso stays at treq. and Paqueta plays at LCM. You think he'll want to stay as a reserve? There's also Bonaventura that'll be fighting for playing time with him. Seems like he has interest from other clubs as well if Maldini/Boban decide to sell him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hakan doesn't really have a spot if Suso stays at treq. and Paqueta plays at LCM. You think he'll want to stay as a reserve? There's also Bonaventura that'll be fighting for playing time with him. Seems like he has interest from other clubs as well if Maldini/Boban decide to sell him.

I still have no clue why so many of you think Hakan is here for the trequartista role. He's obviously a left mezz'ala in this system. Either starter or backup.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hakan doesn't really have a spot if Suso stays at treq. and Paqueta plays at LCM. You think he'll want to stay as a reserve? There's also Bonaventura that'll be fighting for playing time with him.

Hakan is very versatile. I think he’ll be very important for Giampaolo. We have many players who simply don’t fit & positions with too many players for one slot.

It makes sense to get rid of those first.

Suso will never be able to play 90 mins with the way Giampaolo press from the front line. He’ll be the first to be subbed.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
I am very confident in saying that I don't have a fucking clue who will be sold between now and the end of the month.

-Suso seemed probable until the Man Utd friendly
-Silva was almost done and now that seems like a dead end
-Thought we would've heard more about options for offloading Noodle by now
-I wouldn't think we would let go of Kessie this summer but then again I didn't expect Giampaolo to be drinking the Biglia Kool-Aid either and we need to bring in some $

I guess I'd bet on selling the sodium-deficient lesbian if anything. Can't imagine him staying around for too much longer.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still have no clue why so many of you think Hakan is here for the trequartista role. He's obviously a left mezz'ala in this system. Either starter or backup.

I said Paqueta is there then at mezz'ala. Hakan is for sure a reserve. And Bonaventura is also a mezz'ala.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan is very versatile. I think he’ll be very important for Giampaolo. We have many players who simply don’t fit & positions with too many players for one slot.

It makes sense to get rid of those first.

Suso will never be able to play 90 mins with the way Giampaolo press from the front line. He’ll be the first to be subbed.

It also comes down to the player's preference. Not everyone will be cool with coming off the bench like many on here expect. They may want to start or they'll go find a new club. If Hakan is cool with coming on as a reserve then yes he's very versatile.

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Plz sell someone.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm approaching real mercato stress. We better get some hard news tomorrow.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No not De Paul... We still lack starting SS and another mid but they are thinking about wasting 40 m on a fodder...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to reports from Manuele Baiocchini on Sky Sport 24, Milan will keep Andrea Conti, who, as anticipated by his agent at MilanNews.it, wants to remain with the Rossoneri.

The guy changed his story in 2 days lol. Sky looking like fools this summer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't care about pre-season, but I don't understand why playing a complete beta team in Kosovo(travel included) will help us in any way. Couldn't they've found a real team to play?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care about pre-season, but I don't understand why playing a complete beta team in Kosovo(travel included) will help us in any way. Couldn't they've found a real team to play?

we just played 3 top teams like 3 days ago

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I am very confident in saying that I don't have a fucking clue who will be sold between now and the end of the month.

-Suso seemed probable until the Man Utd friendly
-Silva was almost done and now that seems like a dead end
-Thought we would've heard more about options for offloading Noodle by now
-I wouldn't think we would let go of Kessie this summer but then again I didn't expect Giampaolo to be drinking the Biglia Kool-Aid either and we need to bring in some $

I guess I'd bet on selling the sodium-deficient lesbian if anything. Can't imagine him staying around for too much longer.

:thumbsup: best post

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Bayern, Benfica and Man Utd not enough?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

lets win at least once this summer

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
I read about the "perspective" change on the #Correa and #Suso affair, when the problem is the fact that not much has changed in recent weeks. On #Correa distances still important, while #Milan has not received any interesting request for #Suso.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
betting on suso is a mistake by milan.. please don’t do this

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

It seems we are making the best of the situation - no offers of value and we havent closed other targets.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

If we can't bet on Suso then we might as well not bet on half of our starting eleven. :lol:

We have bigger problems than Suso (our best player in the preseason and arguably one of our top 3 players in the last 2 seasons).

Also, how can you hate on Suso while including Andre Silva in your favorite players list...WTF?!! :lol::lol::lol::fp:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Suso shit happens every summer :lol: :fp:

He's good and people forget he's allergic to the cold and call him Milan's best player and then call for his head once he disappears

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
I read about the "perspective" change on the #Correa and #Suso affair, when the problem is the fact that not much has changed in recent weeks. On #Correa distances still important, while #Milan has not received any interesting request for #Suso.

Yesss keep Suso. 50 m for Correa is too much anyways. Sign Luka and we ready to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule