Milan and the 'Calciopoli' Scandal

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
i'm sure they will :D :D

berlusconi isn't just rich he is smart too :D :D
moggi is just plainstupid :D

we will get out of this with a clean name...no worldclass footballteam's are 100% innocent...but they can hide the evidence...fortunatly moggi mised some trash when he was cleaning up :tongue: :D

Wowwwww.....

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boy, first several players are considering leaving the club, and now this. Whatever acmilan.com says doesn't mean a hill of beans. They're not going to admit guilt on their own site.

Earth to Silvio and Baldie: Your team is falling apart, and fast.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
If Milan said nothing happend, then nothing happend.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Even if Milan really had cheated and then would sent to Serie B, i would still support Milan..... Because we are the people in the world, all of us would make mistakes + we shouldn't afraid the mistakes if we are really good people. Same as for Milan, if they really cheated, i didn't sad or leave Milan, because i think Milan would come back + i wouldn't forget how many times Milan bring happy things for me.

And i hope Milan will safe + Juve go to Serie B after the investigation.

I supprot Milan not only because they are the best right now, because they were the best + they would the best in the future + they are always the best in my heart !!!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
BMWTaylor said:
Boy, first several players are considering leaving the club, and now this. Whatever acmilan.com says doesn't mean a hill of beans. They're not going to admit guilt on their own site.

Earth to Silvio and Baldie: Your team is falling apart, and fast.

+Berlusconi lost his PM position for his own stupidness + Baldie is going to face big problems at the Lega Calcio...not a good moment to be either one of them.

Rex

Reaction score
I just wish Galliani's position (with this case came up which everything is still premature) as Lega Calcio President doesn't get strongly involved with wiretapping, match fixing, payoff, mob's 'kill and run' alike type and anything else would have been ruined Milan or management that might cause to dig their own grave. How embarrassing if this 'Italian scandal' REALLY associates + happens to Milan. :o

I need this all clear in the end.

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
brajo said:
Look who's talking...

witch93li.jpg

...sharing wisdom for over three years - THE GREAT SENSEI !!!

hehe....i like you, dude...hehe

my point exactly :D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Wild said:
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

If there is ppl on our board that r cheating then I will hope that they go 2 jail 4 the good of Milan.

All of this of course IF we r involved & that’s not proven yet.
:star:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TheGrinch said:
It wouldn't be the first time that we have to go to Serie B...hopefully this won't happen again.
I was really surprised yesterday that we weren't named, because as long as Berlusconi is involved, there is something in the air... :head:

Forza Milan...FOREVER

wait a minute..something that i didn't get..
juve has a prove of being involved because they have won the scudetto 28 times and none cl's...you don't win that many times with just good play or luck...if they are saying that milan is involved what proves..?
we haven't won the scudetto so many times and which moron would pay the ref to come second or third :eek:

so this is just the juve fans trying to take us down..

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
crazymilangirl said:
wait a minute..something that i didn't get..
juve has a prove of being involved because they have won the scudetto 28 times and none cl's...you don't win that many times with just good play or luck...if they are saying that milan is involved what proves..?
we haven't won the scudetto so many times and which moron would pay the ref to come second or third :eek:

so this is just the juve fans trying to take us down..

So that proves that we cheat???FGS we have 4 FINALS IN TEN YEARS.Do you think that you don't need to have good team to reach a CL final?
Arsenal is in the CL final and 4th in their championship.So that means that the 3 teams who are above them cheat.Last year Liverpool won the cup with being 5th in their league.So Chelsea,Arsenal,Man Utd and Everton cheated...
If something proves that we cheat, this is the conversation between Moggi and Pairetto.
And plz don't speak if you don't know some things.We have 2 CLs.That is nowhere near yours but it does not mean nothing about cheating.
Barcelona have only one.Are they the cheaters of Europe?
Last year my team could have gone in the semifinals if the referee had not dissalowed a CLEAN GOAL from Del Piero in Anfield against Liverpool.But he did that and we were eliminated.Did anyone from Juve said something?Did anyone complain??THE ANSWER IS NO...

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
tassard said:
Last year my team could have gone in the semifinals if the referee had not dissalowed a CLEAN GOAL from Del Piero in Anfield against Liverpool.But he did that and we were eliminated.Did anyone from Juve said something?Did anyone complain??THE ANSWER IS NO...
You know why you didn't complain. It's because in the second leg you didn't play sht! You have to admit that.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ok gazzetta gives us this list:
Reggina-Juventus 2-1 (6-11-04)
Lecce-Juventus 0-1 (14-11-04)
Juventus-Lazio 2-1 (5-12-04)
Fiorentina-Bologna 1-0 (5-12-04)
Bologna-Juventus 0-1 (12-12-04)
Juventus-Udinese 2-1 (13-2-05)
Roma-Juventus 1-2 (5-3-05)
Inter-Fiorentina 3-2 (20-3-05)
Fiorentina-Juventus 3-3 (9-4-05)
Chievo-Lazio 0-1 (20-2-05)
Lazio-Parma 2-0 (27-2-05)
Bologna-Lazio 1-2 (17-4-05)
Siena-Milan 2-1 (17-4-05)
Lazio-Fiorentina 1-1 (22-5-05)
Chievo-Fiorentina 1-2 (8-5-05)
Lecce-Parma 3-3 (29-5-05)
Livorno-Siena 3-6 (8-5-05)
Milan-Brescia 1-1 (10-4-05)
Milan-Chievo 1-0 (24-4-05)

Ok let's analyze our games then.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we risk to be out of Europ next year fellas :(
Serie B is excluded for us and this Serie A might go to Inter

italian link

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo309471.shtml
Situazione un po' più morbida per Milan e Fiorentina. I rossoneri possono evitare la responsabilità diretta, magari asserendo che era all'oscuro dell'operato di Meani, il dirigente indagato e cavarsela con una penalizzazione di punti nella classifica di quest'anno, in modo da essere escluso dalle coppe europee.

E la classifica? Se tutto verrà dimostrato, la giustizia sportiva potrebbe assegnare lo scudetto 2005/06 all'Inter con Roma, Chievo e Palermo in Champions League e la salvezza per almeno due delle retrocesse.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
You know why you didn't complain. It's because in the second leg you didn't play sht! You have to admit that.

Of course I admit that.But that's not the point.We played shit but if the goal in the first round was not dissalowed we would be in the last 4.Do you think that only those who play well have the right to complain?If that was the situation then right now only Barca and Brazil(From the Nt) could complain.

Anyway nothing can be done now.I simply can not read things such us <<you have many scudettos and not many Cl's so you cheat>>.Thats BS IMO.If you can see that we cheat this is beacuse of the taped conversations and not from the CL/SCUDETTOS.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scarecrows said:
we risk to be out of Europ next year fellas :(
Serie B is excluded for us and this Serie A might go to Inter

italian link

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo309471.shtml
Situazione un po' più morbida per Milan e Fiorentina. I rossoneri possono evitare la responsabilità diretta, magari asserendo che era all'oscuro dell'operato di Meani, il dirigente indagato e cavarsela con una penalizzazione di punti nella classifica di quest'anno, in modo da essere escluso dalle coppe europee.

E la classifica? Se tutto verrà dimostrato, la giustizia sportiva potrebbe assegnare lo scudetto 2005/06 all'Inter con Roma, Chievo e Palermo in Champions League e la salvezza per almeno due delle retrocesse.

Man there will be nothing.Do you think they will punish Juventus,Milan,Lazio,Fiorentina,Udinese,Napoli(who have big fanbase) and the other Serie B teams who are involved?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milanista10 said:
I am a die-hard fan, if milan were to get relegated to serie C1A, even if they were relegated to The lowest division possible, I would still follow them. In hard times like this we must support Milan, even if they did wrong. Forza Milan forever :star:

Agree with you.Forza Milan Ever and ever and ever and ever and ever :star:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
tassard said:
Of course I admit that.But that's not the point.We played shit but if the goal in the first round was not dissalowed we would be in the last 4.Do you think that only those who play well have the right to complain?If that was the situation then right now only Barca and Brazil(From the Nt) could complain.
That's why I didn't complain about the referees when Milan lost this or last season.
tassard said:
Anyway nothing can be done now.I simply can not read things such us <<you have many scudettos and not many Cl's so you cheat>>.Thats BS IMO.If you can see that we cheat this is beacuse of the taped conversations and not from the CL/SCUDETTOS.
Sure that's BS. Don't mind people that are telling you that. But damn, man, those tapes are really the sht at the moment. I wouldn't wanna be in a Juve fan's shoes right now. I'd be embarassed.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Jasper said:
Siena-Milan 2-1 (17-4-05)

Milan-Chievo 1-0 (24-4-05)
Hey Jasper. These were the games in which we had dissallowed goals.(that were clear goals). About Milan - Brescia, I don't know.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
THE ‘SUSPECTED’ MILAN GAMES
Not just Moggi is involved in these interceptions, even a Milan manager (Meani) who calls the linesman Contini, designated for the Milan-Brescia match of the 9th of April 2006 which ended 1-1. In this interception, Contini calls Mean for a dinner-meeting

Meani: ..cool, if there wasn’t the uncle, however always eh?
Contini: *laughs*

The second game is Milan-Chievo 1-0 from the 20th of April and the interception involves Bergamo and Pairetto

Bergamo: "a...a…and, one who has been already for two months which we should have put him and there was some pressure and therefore… we put Puglisi to direct Milan-Chievo?...ehm, yesterday there were mistakes and therefore they ask: why do you penalize us? ehm, that is with me they did not speak, eh? I’ll tell you the truth, they alled Gennaro (Mazzei)

The third match is Siena-Milan 2-1 from the 17th of April 2005. In this case, according to the investigators believe that the Rossoneri were damaged in favour of Juve.

Mazzini to Giraudo: "however...however I must say that our friend was exceptional at Siena, eh

Contini talking about Baglioni, linesman designated for the Siena-Milan game: he’s Pairetto’s friend, if you want to know he’s the one who books the tickets for him, that Pairetto goes to eat at his house, not at the restaurant, at his house.
Meani: "What the f…, what the f…, I really don’t want him, I don’t want him, I never asked for him nor wanted him, this is one… now he’s also asking me to be very careful, dh, not to make mistakes because Galliani is very angry, obviously. So tell him to be very careful form now on… till the end of the season… however Gennaro is very angry, tell him that from now on he must not make any f…. mistakes because he’s very angry, therefore also on Wednesday try to send two intelligent ones.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee if we have been involved then obviously this proves that we can't match fix for shit!
Whoever has been involved needs to be punished. If Milan are proven I hope we as well are relegated or if its just the indiviual, get rid of him.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Passion for *9* said:
With Berlusconi directly + indirectly controlling around 90% of the Italian media, I doubt this is a Juve-orchestrated media campaign against Milan... LOL

GET THE FUCK ***REAL*** FOR ONCE, people.

So you don't think Juve are capable for this sort of things? The judges are still up for grabs. You never failed to amaze me.

Wild said:
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

Face it Wild, for the past 20 years this Milan that all of us love so much that gave us all the scudetto and CL titles is owned by Berlusconi. Milan is Berlusconi. Unless you've been watching Milan before he comes :rolleyes:

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
That's why I didn't complain about the referees when Milan lost this or last season.
Sure that's BS. Don't mind people that are telling you that. But damn, man, those tapes are really the sht at the moment. I wouldn't wanna be in a Juve fan's shoes right now. I'd be embarassed.

Of course It's a difficult time.But I will support my team even if we go to the Serie C or lower

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
tassard said:
Of course It's a difficult time.But I will support my team even if we go to the Serie C or lower
That's good then. My father (Juve fan) is already thinking' of not supporting Juve anymore.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
r3dman said:
Hey Jasper. These were the games in which we had dissallowed goals.(that were clear goals). About Milan - Brescia, I don't know.
Pretty good eh? We fixed us disallowed goals ROFL!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Jasper said:
Exactly. How are WE involved in this? I think there are just too many rumors in this period. I will only listen to Gazzetta for now. I read the whole text from the discutions on the tapes on their website btw. Moggi was a really powerful person!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:

exactly my point..i tried to explain this earlier..but tassard freaked out!!

how can we be involved....because we haven't exactly won so much lately and which moron would pay the ref's to come second, third or lower... :eek:

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:

The same with us in the game vs Reggina.You can see in the report that we had 2 dissalowed goals.The fixes were not for our teams to win.They were for betting

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tassard said:
The same with us in the game vs Reggina.You can see in the report that we had 2 dissalowed goals.The fixes were not for our teams to win.They were for betting
For me it seems the fixing was not about the matches but the referees. Where we had disallowed goals the fixing came from Moggi system. The Brescia game was where it occurs we had our hand in.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
For me it seems the fixing was not about the matches but the referees. Where we had disallowed goals the fixing came from Moggi system. The Brescia game was where it occurs we had our hand in.

So Moggi payed the referees to dissalow 2 Juventus goals?

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Jasper said:
The Brescia game ended 1-1, not a very positive result, don't you think?

Schedule