The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
again, why we hire Geoffrey Moncada if eventually our target is DDR, Lovren and real madrid rejects?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
The new era has officially begun!

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Way better name than the last one. Ceballos and Torreira incoming.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Arrogance with a capital "A" please.

Days as well. Just looks better IMO.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Arrogance with a capital "A" please.

Days as well. Just looks better IMO.

This. If we fail to land the top targets Milan are linked with, it's due to the thread title being shit as above. Your move, Hitchens :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This. If we fail to land the top targets Milan are linked with, it's due to the thread title being shit as above. Your move, Hitchens :o

Out of my hands, as shown by those two times I fucked up the match thread name. I provided wins tho.

Mods are free to change the letters.

Last edited:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I like the title if caps are changed or even "Enter With Arrogance"

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
im waiting for correa rumour

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Out of my hands, as shown by those two times I fucked up the match thread name. I provided wins tho.

Mods are free to change the letters.

:lol::lol::lol:
I did the same every match thread I opened I got it wrong :(

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kabak to bayern, biggest mistake of his life. After 2 seasons spend on the bench there, he probably end up to a low german or turkish table team
I wish him good luck, fighting for a spot with Sule, Hernandez, Boateng and Pavard

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Kabak to bayern, biggest mistake of his life. After 2 seasons spend on the bench there, he probably end up to a low german or turkish table team
I wish him good luck, fighting for a spot with Sule, Hernandez, Boateng and Pavard

he would get loaned i guess for year or two

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Let's start this thread by wishing our Capitano a happy birthday. Thread started by Hitschens (who atleast has a very positive record when it comes to match threads) as well it started on our Capitanos birthday. If there is a rumour commode that will be successful and bring us glory, it's this one.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's start this thread by wishing our Capitano a happy birthday. Thread started by Hitschens (who atleast has a very positive record when it comes to match threads) as well it started on our Capitanos birthday. If there is a rumour commode that will be successful and bring us glory, it's this one.

:star::star::star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
There will be a breaking news when he lands back in Milan.

Like this?

BREAKING: A drunk birthday boy Maldini thought he was signing a fan's napkin in Ibiza but it was actually the contract given by the agent of Suso, agreeing to a new contract until 2023 and a wage rise to 7m/year.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like this?

BREAKING: A drunk birthday boy Maldini thought he was signing a fan's napkin in Ibiza but it was actually the contract given by the agent of Suso, agreeing to a new contract until 2023 and a wage rise to 7m/year.

we need bull bold letters.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't get over what I read about the supposed DDR deal in last thread.

Better comparison could be van Bommel. He was 35 when he moved from Bayern to Milan in january 2011. And after that was crucial part of Allegri's midfield in the last Scudetto winning team.

No, Van Bommel was 33.
His last game in the Milan shirt was only 2 weeks after his 35th birthday.

De Rossi turns 36 next month. So basically we'd be signing a 36 year old since that would be his age by the start of next season.

Perfectly put :lol: .

My brain is saying: bad idea.

My gut is saying: this could be the Pirlo move Juve pulled off half a decade ago.

I mean he's free. If he'd come on let's say 3M a year, it would cost us 6M gross per year. On a two-year-deal that would be 12M in total. Not that much. But wages don't affect FFP anyway I think, so...

Jeszuuzz christ this post.

Pirlo? He had just turned 32 when they signed him, and he was a wreck in his final season, at 35. They ditched him when he had just turned 36.

DDR is way older and he was inconsistent and undependable even during his prime. His game is also not as cerebral as Van Bommel's or Pirlo's.
Add to that his massive injury problems.

He's hurt because he got dumped by his love(Roma) and now he's trying to make them jealous by dating a rival.
We should stay away from this drama. There's nothing to gain here.

I mean he's free. If he'd come on let's say 3M a year, it would cost us 6M gross per year. On a two-year-deal that would be 12M in total. Not that much. But wages don't affect FFP anyway I think, so...

:lol::lol::lol:
Wages don't affect FFP......what??

I can't believe that a guy that has written so many walls of text on FFP could even think there's a slight possibility wages don't affect FFP.

If wages don't affect FFP then what sort of expenses do you think they look at?
Transfer net spends?
Then how would revenues matter?
What would even be the point of FFP if they don't look at unsustainable wagebills?
C'mon man think for a second.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please point me to the 1 dude who is wanting this deal of the 50k strong members of the great RnB forums.

This is not one of those cases where someone makes a generalization based on one poster.
Every other active commoder was pro 3.5m deal and used the laughable "locker room presence" argument.

They need to be named and shamed, so here we go:

Hugh Janus
Pingu
rossonero1
KooJii
Alo88
Hitchens
AndreiX
:-)head: didn't expect this from you)

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Cheers to that! Forza!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This is not one of those cases where someone makes a generalization based on one poster.
Every other active commoder was pro 3.5m deal and used the laughable "locker room presence" argument.

Hugh Janus
Pingu
VooDooDoll
rossonero1
KooJii
Alo88
Hitchens
AndreiX

“Recently De Rossi told me, ‘I’d like to come and work with you,’” he said.

“I said I’d think about it and that if there was the possibility of a collaboration, I’d think about it.

“He’s a player who conveys passion. He’d be a resource. I thought about it and I’m still thinking about it.”
- Giampaolo on DDR.

This was said before DDR said he wanted to continue playing I think. Yes 3.5m is a lot, and yes he'll be 36 by the start of the season. But I really don't think he's going to be there for playing time.

If Reina is possibly out - Sarri wants him - and Biglia going to Fiore - he said he's interested and Montella wants him - then we could use some experience in the team and someone as a backup too. And no, it's not just for the "locker room". It seems Giampaolo among others thing he has something to offer so if they believe so, then trust them on it.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting rid of Biglia would already make this a 8/10 summer market

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Uruguayan reporter Rodrigo Romano: “Torreira and [Nahitan] Nandez. One will move from England to Italy and the other from Argentina to France.”

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I think we'd only get DDR if we let Biglia go to fiorentina since he probably won't play much anyway with us.
Same wages (right?), and we'd get a few mils from Biglia's sale.

Either way, Torreira is gonna be starter. DDR would just be for the locker room and young players, like Reina with Gigio

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think we'd only get DDR if we let Biglia go to fiorentina since he probably won't play much anyway with us.
Same wages (right?), and we'd get a few mils from Biglia's sale.

Either way, Torreira is gonna be starter. DDR would just be for the locker room and young players, like Reina with Gigio

Same salary. DDR would replace Biglia but won't see much game time. As my above post, it seems he'll be a team "ambassador" kind of role as well as being a bit-part squad member. Good experience to have.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

Hugh Janus
Pingu
VooDooDoll
rossonero1
KooJii
Alo88
Hitchens
AndreiX

if its about me wanting ddr ... it was my joke, because it would prove - in my opinion - that our new management is pointless ... and soon they will get hate from people here
so DDR? yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.