Patrick Cutrone Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Do Cutrone to Roma sound logical?

They need a Dzeko replacement, since he's getting older, they can afford him and they probably need a Romagnoli payback.

Why would it sound logical giving up on another academy player :fp:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Last edited:

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
RxZ9TQi.gif

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
look at him, so sad and envious :(

I remember that moment, just after piatek goal, maybe samu had a jokes with Patrick like he said, “well now, piatek has scored, its your time to sub on”

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He needs to play against Inter. He has so much desire he's more likely to score than Piatek.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
again came on and again, did nothing.

loan him next season and get a proven striker, maybe Dzeko when Roma won't qualify for CL?

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Came off the bench in the u21 match and made a big difference. I think if he works on his passing and dribbling he can be moulded into a capable support striker for Piatek. His main ability seems to be making space for others, and a good snap shot. We would be foolish to sell another young talent. I think sometimes people forget he basically carried the forward position for the past two seasons before Piatek.

I really think the next two seasons will be huge for Cutrone, where he can either blow up, or stagnate. I'm hoping to see him get more goals next season and be a difference maker.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Finally back on the scoresheet!

Another great game by Cutrone, showing again he is great at making space for others and being a danger in the box. I can actually see him being moulded into a similar role Quag and Defrel played where they would drift wide to pick up the ball wide and interchange on the press. While Piatek bombs in the box. I hope Giampaolo can mould him into a stronger player.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Came off the bench in the u21 match and made a big difference. I think if he works on his passing and dribbling he can be moulded into a capable support striker for Piatek. His main ability seems to be making space for others, and a good snap shot. We would be foolish to sell another young talent. I think sometimes people forget he basically carried the forward position for the past two seasons before Piatek.

I really think the next two seasons will be huge for Cutrone, where he can either blow up, or stagnate. I'm hoping to see him get more goals next season and be a difference maker.

Finally back on the scoresheet!

Another great game by Cutrone, showing again he is great at making space for others and being a danger in the box. I can actually see him being moulded into a similar role Quag and Defrel played where they would drift wide to pick up the ball wide and interchange on the press. While Piatek bombs in the box. I hope Giampaolo can mould him into a stronger player.

Forza Cutrone! I hope Giampaolo is watching and requests management for him to stay. If funds are really a problem give Piatek and Cutrone a great midfield behind them and watch them explode.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes.:star:
His problems lately have mostly been psychological. There's so much will and fire in him but it seems to have come at the cost of composure. He needs some calmness and assurances. Hopefully that goal did some good.

But he was back to being angry and frustrated(understandably) when that selfish twat Bonazzolli, among others, went for the goal himself rather than setting up a free Cutrone. :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Give him a season as starter and watch him explode. I wouldn't mind loaning him, but selling would be foolish. Only Justin Bieber fans would want that

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i'm willing to bet if he becomes first choice starter he will score 20+ goals. kid has goal written all over him. he can coexist with piatek in two striker system if we play pressing game.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i'm willing to bet if he becomes first choice starter he will score 20+ goals. kid has goal written all over him. he can coexist with piatek in two striker system if we play pressing game.

I really don't see any of this happening :(

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he can regain the confidence and coolness he used to have then 20+ goals should be no problem. He scored 18 in 2017-18 season. 10 in Serie A, 6 in EL and 2 in Coppa(one against Inter). That was without any penalties. Only playing sporadically. Scoring as a starter and off the bench. In a team that wasn't exactly spoiling the forwards with chances.

Some of you were saying he's nothing but a supersub, but his drought began when he became a sub permanently.
And this is why I'm not sure he can regain his form here.
He's too ambitious to be a reserve. He lost his head when it became clear Piatek's not here to play 2nd fiddle.

Still I hope we keep him(and Piatek).

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
if we are going to play two striker system as reported, it would be beyond foolish to let him go. also we don't have any guarantee how long piatek will be staying here.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
if we are going to play two striker system as reported, it would be beyond foolish to let him go. also we don't have any guarantee how long piatek will be staying here.

There's more of a guarantee that Piatek will still be good in a year, than Crutone regaining his form and being good this year.

Piatek can be at least sold for big bucks then, weather as if Crutone has another mediocre year whatever hype he has now, it will be long gone by then.

If somebody is foolish enough to pay 25 millions for him, we should take it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
There's more of a guarantee that Piatek will still be good in a year, than Crutone regaining his form and being good this year.

Piatek can be at least sold for big bucks then, weather as if Crutone has another mediocre year whatever hype he has now, it will be long gone by then.

If somebody is foolish enough to pay 25 millions for him, we should take it.

would you sell andre silva for 25 million?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan