Nnamdi Oduamadi Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Galliani isn't being serious. This dude is a very bad version of Emanuelson. If some say Urby isn't good enough why even give this guy a chance. Urby at least would be a good back up if he accepts the role...this guy is far, far worse .:fp:

He is definitely worse than Emanuelson, however he can still improve and be molded into a useful player for us... plus he won't complain if he has to play only the last 10 minutes of the game.
Dunno if he's ready for Serie A though... those 3 goals prove nothing.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Odu will 100% be in our camp this summer.

if for no reason other than our staff to monitor his progression, get him some pre-season games and then loan or co-own him out.

We do this all the time with our guys. Being in milan in camp means nothing

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
so what? Pippo always went nuts after he scored

Pippo played against professionals. Would you perform a victory dance after scoring on 10 year-olds at a pickup game at a park/schoolyard?

Well odu scored 3 goals today . thats very good , but i want to see what he can do vs uruguay and spain . Even if he doesent score , if he plays good , he might deserve a chance to make our club or at least play serie a football .

He sucks, he scored 2 goals during his entire Serie B season, he wasn't even a regular starter for Varese.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
hype hype hype then sell

:g: knows what hes doing lol

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hype hype hype then sell

:g: knows what hes doing lol

of course it makes sense if your in charge of a team that is desperate for .5m. but football fans know this standard shouldn't be good enough for milan, keeps dragging the image of the club down for the sake of pennies.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Pippo played against professionals. Would you perform a victory dance after scoring on 10 year-olds at a pickup game at a park/schoolyard?

He sucks, he scored 2 goals during his entire Serie B season, he wasn't even a regular starter for Varese.

he was apparently injured for a good part of the season, hence not being a starter

and Pippo celebrated regardless. When he was young his team was down 4-0 to Inter. He scored in the 89th minute and ripped his shirt off and started running around waving it above his head.
When Sevilla (?) had a player die, Pippo scored in the next game and celebrated.
Situation or if it was the right thing to do didnt matter, he celebrated anyway.

and not saying Odu is a great player, but he has some skill, and if we are playing a 4-3-3 its good to look at players that can backup the wide forward positions

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i believe inzaghi still do that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he was loaned out this season....did he play much...

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
he was loaned out this season....did he play much...

About 1100 min at Varese (16 games, 2 goals and 3 assists) ... all of the games in the second half of the season.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Oduamadi: "I've chosen no. 90 because it's the year I was born. I hope that I can convince Allegri to keep me in the squad for next season."

he can become new Aubameyang, remind me of young Aubameyang (played milan in Tim cup against Juventus). Send him to Saint Etiene and take profit.
its pity milan sold Aubameyang so cheap

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He would be behind two youngsters(Niang and Petagna) already that would have more opportunity then he.At best he is #5 when Pazzo is fit #6,that's if we stay as is without Robinho. If we can move him on then that is for the best.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Odu has way more experience and is higher up the pecking order than Petagna. Though, all we're talking about is players who will get Traore amount of game time..

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stupid move by Galliani to put him on the team, when he didn't show anything except that hat-trick vs Tahiti. My aunt could score vs Tahiti. Torres scored 4.
Torres! 4 goals!
That's how bad they are.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At the end, he will be loaned; unless, he starts playing in our own box and attacking since there.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
He will get a chance in training... and maybe a friendly... more than that would be crazy. I still think this is more Galliani trying to make him look good... think about it, if he was good, don't you think that other teams would have knocked on the door and asked him on loan already. Salamon, Fossati, Comi, Petagna ... all were players that we had teams lined up to loan them ...

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Oduamadi: "My personal objective next season is to improve and to score at least 15 goals."

Oduamadi: "I hope that I can do well at Brescia, and then return to Milan one day and become a regular starter for them."

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He sucks. Not everyone can play for Milan, and he never will. That's just how it is.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He sucks. Not everyone can play for Milan, and he never will. That's just how it is.

After your Trayvon Martin comment and now this...maybe it's time you give the forum a rest

Schedule