Votes: 132 62.6%
  • is stupid

Votes: 79 37.4%

• Total voters

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lol? lifetime achievement award? based on what? staying in america for more than 2 years?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol? lifetime achievement award? based on what? staying in america for more than 2 years?

"Raising the profile of the game", by marrying a pop star and generally being an attention whore.

And let's not forget his tireless work in increasing global awareness of ridiculous haircuts and sarongs.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He deserves the awarrd, but it's about 20 years too early.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He deserves the awarrd, but it's about 20 years too early.

I don't really follow your logic. It would make a lot more sense if you said he'll deserve it if he continues and builds on his off-field work over the next 20 years.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't really follow your logic. It would make a lot more sense if you said he'll deserve it if he continues and builds on his off-field work over the next 20 years.

I'm not too keen on the idea of a 35 year old bloke getting the lifetime achievement award.
Beckham as it stands does have a good case for getting it. He's done a lot for the game in terms of coaching, he's been through more ups and downs than anyother English player, probably of all time.
The other winners have been over 50 (I think). Just doesn't seem right to give it to a player still playing.

But I love Becks, so it's ok. Such a nice guy :star:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Becks is apparently close to signing for Spurs..
Wish he had completed last season with us.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
#4 on the way for David & Victoria...congrats.

If you wanna a link, google it, it's all over the net.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Beckham will join Tottenham

Get it?!?!

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Congrats for fourth child, this time girl. :)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

David-at-the-Liverpool-v-Chelsea-match.jpg

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope he gives his daughter a reasonable name. Brooklyn has got to be the ugliest name for a child I've ever heard. Romeo was just stupid.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope he gives his daughter a reasonable name. Brooklyn has got to be the ugliest name for a child I've ever heard. Romeo was just stupid.

Brooklyn has become a very popular name for a girl here in the States, it's the name of one of my great nieces.

Though, don't the boys have more traditional middle names?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
david beckham is an excellent human being. Impressive

David Beckham came to the aid of a stranded British motorist Thursday.

The soccer player stopped in the rain to help Paul Long and his two children when he spotted him trying to move his car off a busy main streetin Ware, Hertfordshire, South East England, after it broke down while Long was on the school run.

Long told U.K. station BBC Radio 5 Live: “The car packed up as we approached a roundabout over the A10. After 10 minutes a car pulled over and a figure got out wearing a hoodie. As he got nearer it sort of slipped down and it became apparent it was David Beckham.

“He asked if we were okay and I said, ‘Could you give us a push to the side?’ which he did. Then he asked once again if we were okay and as he walked away, I said, ‘Thanks David, I really love you.’

“I could only see his car in the distance, it looked like an Audi but I could not be sure of that. It wasn’t flash.”

Soccer fan Long admitted he was surprised the 35-year-old superstar sportsman — whose house is situated near the A10 — would take the time to help out a stranger.

He said: “I have always admired him but I’m his biggest fan now, although I feel a bit stupid that I told him I loved him.

“He’s a genuinely top guy especially as he braved the rain to do what he did.”

Beckham — who recently announced he and his wife Victoria are expecting their fourth child together — is currently training with English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspurs during the MLS off-season but will return to his regular team, the Los Angeles Galaxy, on Feb. 24.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...comes-to-the-aid-of-stranded-british-motorist

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
I always confused beckham and braad pitt. They could be brothers.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
David Beckham came to the aid of a stranded British motorist Thursday.

The soccer player stopped in the rain to help Paul Long and his two children when he spotted him trying to move his car off a busy main streetin Ware, Hertfordshire, South East England, after it broke down while Long was on the school run.

Long told U.K. station BBC Radio 5 Live: “The car packed up as we approached a roundabout over the A10. After 10 minutes a car pulled over and a figure got out wearing a hoodie. As he got nearer it sort of slipped down and it became apparent it was David Beckham.

“He asked if we were okay and I said, ‘Could you give us a push to the side?’ which he did. Then he asked once again if we were okay and as he walked away, I said, ‘Thanks David, I really love you.’

“I could only see his car in the distance, it looked like an Audi but I could not be sure of that. It wasn’t flash.”

Soccer fan Long admitted he was surprised the 35-year-old superstar sportsman — whose house is situated near the A10 — would take the time to help out a stranger.

He said: “I have always admired him but I’m his biggest fan now, although I feel a bit stupid that I told him I loved him.

“He’s a genuinely top guy especially as he braved the rain to do what he did.”

Beckham — who recently announced he and his wife Victoria are expecting their fourth child together — is currently training with English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspurs during the MLS off-season but will return to his regular team, the Los Angeles Galaxy, on Feb. 24. [/B]

:star::star::star:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
David-Beckham-tattoo.jpg

impressive tattoo.

altho~~ i got a similar sized tattoo in the same location...ermm..probably a month ago. :o :o

just saying :o :o :o :D

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David & Victoria at William & Kate's wedding

becks3.jpg

becks2-1.jpg

becks1.jpg

becks4.jpg

Forza Milano

Serie A Winners 2010/2011
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva
Good pics there Lisa, Becks looks flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
The medal should be on his lleft side.

he is beckham, queen should kiss his hands:o

He looks so handsome there probably only footballers who can that look :proud:

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
He is one good looking man, I must say

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score