Dissapointment.

Man up, Mario.

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Shit game for him, but:

If he plays upfront, people complain he should go back and get the ball.
He does that, people complain he should go upfront.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Once again he manages to be invisible while acting like he's all that

Shit game for him, but:

If he plays upfront, people complain he should go back and get the ball.
He does that, people complain he should go upfront.

when he plays up front, he always gets boxed out by defenders and that's why he's better starting lower down the pitch, but tonight Castan&co tracked him all over the pitch and completely neutralized him

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
headless chicken

It's not only that he played awful (everyone does so once in a while), it's his stupid character, lack of intelligence and attitude that disgust me so much.

The total opposite of the Milan I've come to love.

I really hope G can pull some magic and sell him for 30+

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Played like shit. If he wants to be a star he needs to be more consistant. He has been improving until this game, hopefully its only a small step back.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Police pulling up someone just cause they feel like it..

Nah fuck that, let people live, when they do illegal things, then interfere and do your job, not earlier.

Policemen are just people aswell, their morals and views can be rotten as shit just like the rest of people. If you can't say I disagree with your choice to randomnly pull me off the road, then that is some bs.

It is for the security reason, if you ask a system to do their works perfectly then you to agree on their methods and practice, they are in delicate place to ensure your security and safeness.

I don't master english language enough to do that, so i wouldn't waste my time to write about the obvious limits of democracy because a lot of people did that much better than i could do and you can find easy with google.

:conf: you explain your opinion in your worlds and if we didn't understand something from your reply we will cooperate with you, don't worry on that matter, you need not to master a language to express your opinion.

most countries have a republic not a democracy...

This bolded part is only half right. Of course its the responsibility of the delegates to have picked the right person (keep in mind that your philosophy can only be truly realized in a direct democracy.. which in most cases doesn't exist)

Where you're wrong is that those in authority who make the rules usually start making up their own rules or start practicing outside of them. That's not a political problem. I know you believe that mankind is inherently evil.... so.. why are you even debating this?

The republic and democracy systems are all depends on people voice each has its way but they select they choose and they deal with their choices.

In theory. In practice you just vote for the least shitty out of the given candidates, and that's a best case scenario.

So you have to blame yourself that you didn't make it clear that you are against corruption and stealing hijack your freedom.

And sacrifice is the price for most achievements.

There are always fake votes as in corrupt votes which could be conspired by the person who was elected by the general public, which would be made possible if he uses some form if coercive methods.

My same answer of adriancg's post; blame yourself, your careless and your hopeless attitudes.

You are the first cell of change, start with yourself and spread among your people and the surrounding.

Last edited:

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
Awful, just awful.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balotelli: "I don't understand why I was taken off today."

GTFO you childish prick... how can he say something like that after such a performance.
Ridiculous

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 1 min
#RomaMilan #SerieA

Don't be like this Mario.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@footballitalia
UGLY row breaking out on Sky Sport Italia between Balotelli and pundits. Just said Giancarlo Marocchi "understands nothing about football."

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
#RomaMilan #SerieA

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
@footballitalia
UGLY row breaking out on Sky Sport Italia between Balotelli and pundits. Just said Giancarlo Marocchi "understands nothing about football."

:thumbsup::lol:

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Told one of the experts criticizing him that he simply doesn't know shit about football. Oh, Mario...

"If the ball doesn't get to you in the box, you have to go out of it and get it"-was his statement regarding his positioning.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://vine.co/v/MvzPxnxH9qK

~~~~~~~~~

@carlogarganese
Marocchi's face turns to stone. Boban then tells Balotelli that what he said to Marocchi was disrespectful. Balotelli then starts on Boban!

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Whenever we lose, everything's Balotelli's fault and he gets all the stick from the fans.

Abbiati's to blame for the second goal, defenders for the first. Yes, Balo was shit, but the defence was far shittier and they are to be blamed for the loss.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Second goal was offside. 1st goal yes u r correct, it was mexes, monty and rami's fault

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whenever we lose, everything's Balotelli's fault and he gets all the stick from the fans.

Abbiati's to blame for the second goal, defenders for the first. Yes, Balo was shit, but the defence was far shittier and they are to be blamed for the loss.

Dud, lazy-ass Balo came back. Diving, pouting, asking for fouls, asking for penalties, taking the easy road. Our defense is shit, nothing new about that. However, your top paid player cannot play like a prima donna. One thing is that things are working out for him, it is completely different that he just plays whenever he gives a shit or not.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
If we sell him, who do u think our management will buy yagami?

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Dud, lazy-ass Balo came back. Diving, pouting, asking for fouls, asking for penalties, taking the easy road. Our defense is shit, nothing new about that. However, your top paid player cannot play like a prima donna. One thing is that things are working out for him, it is completely different that he just plays whenever he gives a shit or not.
I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that newspapers won't write about Abbiati's fail, but only about Balo being subbed off, which really isn't fair.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If we sell him, who do u think our management will buy yagami?

Don't think we will buy someone big, but at least we won't sell our good players (DES, SES).

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Boban to Balotelli: "Where do you think you are heading at? You never do selfcriticism".Balotelli:"I don't need your criticism"

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
#RomaMilan #SerieA

Pathetic. I look forward to the day when he leaves.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Boban to Balotelli: "Where do you think you are heading at? You never do selfcriticism".Balotelli:"I don't need your criticism"

I agree with Boban on that one

Denying what's right in front of you will not help and will make things go worse
If Balo isn't strong enough to accept his shortcomings, he could at least be quiet and keep his head down, acting like he did after tonight's game only makes him look worse
If he wants to diss and shut the pundits up he should do that after a great performance not after a pathetic one like this

Schedule