Jeremy Menez Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
His tackle on Pirlo :proud: he is so fantastic

New Flamini :proud: already love you Menez all you have to do is win serie a for us this year

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Not ready to jump on the Menez worship boat yet. He has the tools to succeed and carve his position in the team but he also has a history that tells us that so far he has failed to do that. Hopefully he'll do great.

Preach brotha

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Fap fap fap fap fap. What a freaking beast. I am just not sure how serious teams took this trophy? I mean did milan and jube really put their full effort or atleast around 70 percent of their optimum level? I am not sure. Great game nevertheless.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Fap fap fap fap fap. What a freaking beast. I am just not sure how serious teams took this trophy? I mean did milan and jube really put their full effort or atleast around 70 percent of their optimum level? I am not sure. Great game nevertheless.

:lol::lol::lol:

Swagger.. Love you man. Take it easy though.. you're gonna blow your load before the season starts.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I remember how much I liked him during his Roma days. Was the star player of my team the only year I played FM.

The Man

Banned
Reaction score

He is physically world class just as SES!!! :thumbsup:

Great start for him in the redblack colours

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I remember you to be one of the few posters here to say we should fucking get Menez before the rumors about getting him even started.

Well done, I will propose you to G as our future chef scout :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Hahah yea but i was also the one who said constant will do well in milan. He did well in his first year but after that he was just :fp:. So you can never be sure about certain players. But i am certain menez will surprise the fans alot. This dude is freaking incredible with ball. Pure genius.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Looked really good. It will be fund to watch Jeremy this season I think.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
5star skillz... ?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
5 star skiils with a 5 star bitch brah.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
U sure? I mean in fifa :D

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad we got him and not Adel... Yes much more suitable to this dynamic 433 Pippo has in mind. His pace will be very useful.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh i dont know about fifa skills lol. But yeah in real life, he has 10 star skills.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hahah yea but i was also the one who said constant will do well in milan. He did well in his first year but after that he was just :fp:. So you can never be sure about certain players. But i am certain menez will surprise the fans alot. This dude is freaking incredible with ball. Pure genius.

This must have been before my time here, so I will act like that never happened ;) Still my hero-scout :D

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He's good, him plus Elshaa up top + a striker with good movement could wreak havoc

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I had good hopes for Menez since we got him, he had 22 assists in one season with PSG, 2011-12.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
very talent!.. great bargain deal. he is free but he came from PSG (winner ligue 1 two season in a row) he bring winner's mental. not as traore came from relegation team, or idiot as Taiwo... still too early to jugde him but his talent is undoubted

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
An interesting options as a false 9/CF. Seemed to cause more trouble there than Pazzini did. Just one game though. Hope to see more of the same from Menez.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
very talent!.. great bargain deal. he is free but he came from PSG (winner ligue 1 two season in a row) he bring winner's mental. not as traore came from relegation team, or idiot as Taiwo... still too early to jugde him but his talent is undoubted

we need brocchi and ba back

#WinnersMentality

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Excited for this thread to turn to hate later.

Menez has always had a certain level of talent. And he is useful. But he's not great and prone to major inconsistency.

His issues w/ temper seem to have subsided, so that's a positive.

Still his game is more or less what it always has been. Pacy, direct. Prone to poor decision making and poor end product. He'll have his days but thinking he's magically going to become a protagonist? Eh...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

PSG won the ligue 1 two seasons in a row? That is brand new information.

You know what is not suspecious, that Roma let this very talent go for 8 mil, and that PSG let him go for free...maybe very talent is very inconsistent too. True winner this one.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG won the ligue 1 two seasons in a row? That is brand new information.

You know what is not suspecious, that Roma let this very talent go for 8 mil, and that PSG let him go for free...maybe very talent is very inconsistent too. True winner this one.

You seem to have a not so thinly veiled dislike for Menez. Why?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
You seem to have a not so thinly veiled dislike for Menez. Why?
No dislike for Menez. I think he's an ok player, somewhere in this forum around 2008 I probably was hyping him a lot, specially for the 2 months he hit form w/ Roma in his first season.

But really, the overrateness post Tim Cup performance....I just have seen this in this forum way too many times. Player that has been inconsistent through out his career comes over, he's got the characteristics you guys like (in this case fast, direct, dribble dribble), you hype him over and over and over....he hits a slump "he's shit" "he's sucks"...and then that's when you'll call that dont believe he's shit or that he sucks, his groupies/lovers...

Menez is an inconsistent player, if he wasn't, if he was mostly on point with his talent level, he wouldn't currently be at this Milan, certainly wouldnt have gotten here for free.

Ps. I'm anything but a fan of defining someone for his winning mentality just cause they were part of a team that won stuff. That's extremely dumb.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Menez would be great with another good player right next to him, one that can take advantage of Menez's moments of brilliance, they might not happen as often as the fans would want but taking advantage of some them would help the team a lot

Schedule