So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Allegri saying he is sorry is left is bad?

If he had said "I'm delighted Ronaldinho left, the fat twat" i'd understand you being upset.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
mont_Ronaldinho2_blog.jpg

He is close to flamengo now.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Allegri saying he is sorry is left is bad?

If he had said "I'm delighted Ronaldinho left, the fat twat" i'd understand you being upset.

No if he said that I'd have a lot more respect for him, because he would have taken responsibility and given valid reasons. Like this hes looking like the biggest hypocrite ever. He's sorry Ronaldinho left? It was Ronaldinho's choice??? Has he lost it ffs?

btw that pic belongs in the swag thread;)

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
wasn't it ronaldinho's choice not to give his best and do what the coach wanted him to on the pitch? he got benched for it, that's totally his fault, and in the 30 minutes and the ajax match he played he only showed more of the same.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
wasn't it ronaldinho's choice not to give his best and do what the coach wanted him to on the pitch? he got benched for it, that's totally his fault, and in the 30 minutes and the ajax match he played he only showed more of the same.

No, it was all Allegri's fault, obviously. :D

Good riddance.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Not official. We don't want do jinx it. Or do we?

tbh i dont mind him staying till june, he can still change a game its just a matter if he is willing.

hes gone move the thread, i mean allegri confirmed it today and ambro said goodbye and thanked him, bye dinho, too bad you could have helped us atleast win the scudetto

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

So thats what Allegri meant. Thanks for explaining. Damn this coach is deep:rolleyes:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Madridista, wtf man, just drop it. Your arguments about this whole Dinho thing are so weak and biased. It's like you think you're destined to spend your life protecting Dinho against anyone who criticizes him.

It doesn't matter how hard you try, he won't invite you to his house for dinner or even send a autographed shirt :D

It's so funny about you and Dru, you're mad at people hating on Dinho, but at the same time you don't mind hating on Ibra (or other players that aren't included in your favourite players list).

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
MilanMB dont try talking sense to theese people, they cant understand logic.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Madridista, wtf man, just drop it. Your arguments about this whole Dinho thing are so weak and biased. It's like you think you're destined to spend your life protecting Dinho against anyone who criticizes him.

It doesn't matter how hard you try, he won't invite you to his house for dinner or even send a autographed shirt :D

It's so funny about you and Dru, you're mad at people hating on Dinho, but at the same time you don't mind hating on Ibra (or other players that aren't included in your favourite players list).

Never imagined you'd get sucked in this herd mentality thing man.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
hey dinho pay us our 8 million and you can go wherever you want :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
920 minutes. ELEVEN STARTS. Thats how much he played in first half.

Can we drop this 'allegri won't give him time business' It's just plain WRONG.

He was first choice and played HIMSELF OUT OF THE LINEUP BY NOT ADAPTING.

Carlo dropped him too as soon as he got a healthy team. Where's the hate on Carlo, the catenaccio accusations?!

I got nothing against Ron, but it's time to leave. He's been crippling to Milan. The one coach who was able to use him successfully, had to sacrifice whole balance of team. That's how you lose 4-0 to man utd, 4-0 to inter, 2-0 with a man advantage to inter, and never mount a serious challenge. To get best out Ron we had to play:
-4-3-3 which is detrimental to our midfield
-2 technical midfielders, both of whom aren't physically up to a 4-3-3, again leaving us exposed
-forced a 3 forward system with NO DEFENDING out of front 3. Suicide. There is no team who runs a 4-3-3 who doesn't get defensive work out of there wide forward. Messi and Pedro drop back regularly and get involved. Robinho does. Fuck Mourinho had etoo and pandev playing like pure midfielders.

Credit Leo to making it work to get us to 3rd but that's all that would happen with Ron cause he crippled teams balance. Again if Ron could play the pure #10 role, like del piero or someone it wouldn't be as big an issue but he couldn't/didn't successfully

It's ridiculous, because as a big carlo fan, even I can admit, Allegri's tactics are more attack minded than Carlos. Carlo's team's sat back a lot more consistently than Allegri. I don't ever recall Carlo pressing Pirlo, Flamini, whoever in CM on other side to pitch to win possession and to constantly make runs into the box without the ball.

The difference is Carlo had far more technical players than Allegri does. Allegri's technical players are seedorf, ron and pirlo. All over 30, all slow, only 1 is really capable of playing at a high level consistently.

He slowed the whole team down. Allegri WANTED to play with more technical players on the field. This is evident by fact his first lineups were ibra, ron, pato, pirlo, seedorf and 1 dm. He played with more technical players on the field at cagliari. But guess what they also played fast and WORKED HARD. Had balance etc. The fact we play so many technically limited players has to do with fact our technical players are not up to par for european football. FFS even though we have like 7 cm he keeps asking for mezza'la type players. IMO it's pretty clear what he wants and thats midfielder like iniesta, lampard, hamsik,a young seedorf etc..... technical creative players who go TWO WAYS (got forbid). He just doesn't have it and has made the more which is best for team.

There's nothing defensive about his approach. He's just limited in options. It's either technically skilled players like seedorf who don't have the physicality or stamina for modern football. Or physically adequate players like boateng and flamini who are technically limited. To date he's found best balance... which is why management is behind him.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
920 minutes. ELEVEN STARTS. Thats how much he played in first half.

Can we drop this 'allegri won't give him time business' It's just plain WRONG.

He was first choice and played HIMSELF OUT OF THE LINEUP BY NOT ADAPTING.

Carlo dropped him too as soon as he got a healthy team. Where's the hate on Carlo, the catenaccio accusations?!

I got nothing against Ron, but it's time to leave. He's been crippling to Milan. The one coach who was able to use him successfully, had to sacrifice whole balance of team. That's how you lose 4-0 to man utd, 4-0 to inter, 2-0 with a man advantage to inter, and never mount a serious challenge. To get best out Ron we had to play:
-4-3-3 which is detrimental to our midfield
-2 technical midfielders, both of whom aren't physically up to a 4-3-3, again leaving us exposed
-forced a 3 forward system with NO DEFENDING out of front 3. Suicide. There is no team who runs a 4-3-3 who doesn't get defensive work out of there wide forward. Messi and Pedro drop back regularly and get involved. Robinho does. Fuck Mourinho had etoo and pandev playing like pure midfielders.

Credit Leo to making it work to get us to 3rd but that's all that would happen with Ron cause he crippled teams balance. Again if Ron could play the pure #10 role, like del piero or someone it wouldn't be as big an issue but he couldn't/didn't successfully

It's ridiculous, because as a big carlo fan, even I can admit, Allegri's tactics are more attack minded than Carlos. Carlo's team's sat back a lot more consistently than Allegri. I don't ever recall Carlo pressing Pirlo, Flamini, whoever in CM on other side to pitch to win possession and to constantly make runs into the box without the ball.

The difference is Carlo had far more technical players than Allegri does. Allegri's technical players are seedorf, ron and pirlo. All over 30, all slow, only 1 is really capable of playing at a high level consistently.

He slowed the whole team down. Allegri WANTED to play with more technical players on the field. This is evident by fact his first lineups were ibra, ron, pato, pirlo, seedorf and 1 dm. He played with more technical players on the field at cagliari. But guess what they also played fast and WORKED HARD. Had balance etc. The fact we play so many technically limited players has to do with fact our technical players are not up to par for european football. FFS even though we have like 7 cm he keeps asking for mezza'la type players. IMO it's pretty clear what he wants and thats midfielder like iniesta, lampard, hamsik,a young seedorf etc..... technical creative players who go TWO WAYS (got forbid). He just doesn't have it and has made the more which is best for team.

There's nothing defensive about his approach. He's just limited in options. It's either technically skilled players like seedorf who don't have the physicality or stamina for modern football. Or physically adequate players like boateng and flamini who are technically limited. To date he's found best balance... which is why management is behind him.

right on all counts, but pointless. they will see what they want to see.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Statistics are like mini-skirts .. they give you good ideas but hide the most important parts

:D

Fact of the matter is allegri didnt give dinho good enough chances but I love the way we are going so no regret :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
:D

Fact of the matter is allegri didnt give dinho good enough chances but I love the way we are going so no regret :D

How is 11 starts not enough? He started first 7 league games, and 3 ucl games. He got worse almost every time... team was struggling in league and in ucl... He even got chance to redeem himself in a later ucl game and was again poorly.

Robinho outshone him

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
How is 11 starts not enough? He started first 7 league games, and 3 ucl games. He got worse almost every time... team was struggling in league and in ucl... He even got chance to redeem himself in a later ucl game and was again poorly.

Robinho outshone him

All that was as a left winger at the start of the season. As an attacking midfielder, I remember him playing well against Chievo and Parma and subsequently getting benched. Don't give me that crap with the 'chance' he got against Ajax - a meaningless match where he played as a striker playing off Robinho as a #9. Most ridiculous setup ever.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
+ it was risky giving him more opportunities considering the balance that was created w/o him.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

I'm against mindless hate. I hate lots of players but I have reasons for it. Might not be particularly good reasons to ppl that disagree but THEY EXIST. Saying Ron was poor isn't valid since he played well for some games was poor for others and overall didn't get enough playing time to form a reasonable opinion. It's similar to the "Gourcuff wasn't good enough" derp! I too thought Ron was overpaid but if it's useless squad players that you're against there are other names that need to call before Ron's

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Robinho outshone him

Without even coaching him any decent manager knows dinho needs a support cast to shine, once allegri had zlatan he knew who was going to be the leader of the attack and thankfully we are reaping the benefits.

Dinho was pushed to a second striker nobody to receive his long range passes with pato going down, zlatan is not fast/mobile enough going forward for those diagonal passes. no wingers no second strikers attacker who go deep and no run from midfield so dinhos creativity was wasted. (wait a minute dont i hear these kind of shit when somebody talk about pirlo)

left back i always said anto and dinho was a one unit, they were great together and with anto going down there is no chance in hell dinho can be effective, we could have focussed more on left side, thankfully alegri didnt

take away ball from dinho and he is dead, take away his lb and he is worse so I think he was not backed up.

And all those meaningless 5 minute substitutes was just to show who is the bigger man in milan, and its always the coach.

Seedorf who is a much worse and lazier player plays in milan because he knows to stand in the center and boateng almost took his place away.

pirlo a player who was carried by the team from day one, even he was played with two dms , but when he was sidelined we were having much more solid games or when he was put as lone Dm he shat bricks.

I am happy that Allegri took dinho out and I hate players who want others to do their dirty work, but I feel he was not supported enough solely because of that last day market activity, now its time to phase out others also with a number 10 and a cm. left island gone now deep lying midfielder position and unicef ambassador in trequista role should be out

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
I think ppl forget that down to history Milan is one of the greatest clubs ever. Dinho compared to our players generations is sooo big joke, he isn't worth all your fights and discusions. Spread the love to our legends instead this party man.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Never imagined you'd get sucked in this herd mentality thing man.

I'm against mindless hate. I hate lots of players but I have reasons for it. Might not be particularly good reasons to ppl that disagree but THEY EXIST. Saying Ron was poor isn't valid since he played well for some games was poor for others and overall didn't get enough playing time to form a reasonable opinion. It's similar to the "Gourcuff wasn't good enough" derp! I too thought Ron was overpaid but if it's useless squad players that you're against there are other names that need to call before Ron's

It's not about herd mentality Madridista. When the people who like Dinho wants to defend him you got to focus on the real haters. Like Frankee (and others e.g patosheva etc) whom I've quoted. That's the kind BS you should rage against.

Not against the very valid points some of the other of us are making, which you deep down inside agree with (not stating it as a fact, just saying what I think).

And Dru, you're against mindless hate? Cmon, the trolling you've put on against Ibra is the definition of mindless hate. And no, IMO Gourcuff wasn't and isn't good enough (maybe in talent but not in mentality), one good season in Bordeaux doesn't change that.

Ultimately Allegri doesn't want to use Dinho, he's the head coach and should be able to pick his own players without a fuss. He has a vision about how he wants his team to play and Dinho is a pawn he doesn't want to use. End of.

Dinho compared to our players generations is sooo big joke, he isn't worth all your fights and discusions. Spread the love to our legends instead this party man.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I think ppl forget that down to history Milan is one of the greatest clubs ever. Dinho compared to our players generations is sooo big joke, he isn't worth all your fights and discusions. Spread the love to our legends instead this party man.

indeed, Dinho is a legendary player but his performance at Milan was pathetic, he's not a milan legend

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
hey dinho pay us our 8 million and you can go wherever you want :D

ur wish has just been granted :D: ronnie will sign to day and will be announced tomorrow while presentation will be on friday.

ronnie will pay the 8 mill.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not about herd mentality Madridista. When the people who like Dinho wants to defend him you got to focus on the real haters. Like Frankee (and others e.g patosheva etc) whom I've quoted. That's the kind BS you should rage against.

Not against the very valid points some of the other of us are making, which you deep down inside agree with (not stating it as a fact, just saying what I think).
I'm not blindly defending Dinho. I love him, but I'm not his fanboy, so to speak. Therefore my opinion need not be treated like those of his fanboys. My opinion I believe is based on reason. I disagree with you, I'm not going to argue with mindless haters, just as constructive critics shouldnt argue with the fanboys. I'm trying to convey some points to those who are open to different views. There are plenty of arguments that Ronaldinho got it wrong. I never denied that, nor that he isnt the Barca monster he used to be. However this doesn't absolve Milan and especially Allegri of all responsibility. There were plenty of errors on the coach's behalf. People need to recognize that instead of acting like Allegri managed the situation perfectly and that Dinho deserves to rot in hell.

Ultimately Allegri doesn't want to use Dinho, he's the head coach and should be able to pick his own players without a fuss. He has a vision about how he wants his team to play and Dinho is a pawn he doesn't want to use. End of.
That is correct, hes got the right to do so, but we don't know whether he's right to do that. The entire situation is inconclusive and people are acting as if what he did is the god given truth and only option. He might have made a mistake you know, that needs to be considered.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Yay finally now we can move on and hopefully some people on this forum will go away just as Ronaldihno

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
good luck ronnie, one of the best in business. the best player alongside maradonna, ronaldo, and pele of all time. we were lucky to see him in milan jersey, time will tell.

Schedule