Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Maybe in the end Correa will be the TQ. And congo ill be rightw

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
You guys know that Depay is pretty much on a plateau as far as football is concerned and is slowly but surely transitioning into a music career, right?
Do you want him?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't be too sad if we sold Suso. God knows I've always been very vocal about how much I wished we can bank on him asap. But after GPs words it looks like he really appreciates him and sees a very valuable player for his system. Meaning that by keeping Suso you know what you got while when we go for Memphis it's still to be found out how good he suits GPs system. That3msking me nervous.

Giampaolo was building up his value with his words. He's not going to say any of his players suck.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What would you think of Suso for Depay, having Depay as SS (instead of Correa) and then having either Paqueta or Hakan at TQ, with the other at LCM. Otherwise - if possible - bringing in another AM.

I honestly haven't watched that much of Depay, but from what I've seen, he looks very good. If Suso played like he does at his best, for 9/10 of the season, he'd be one of the best players in Serie A. But he doesn't. He doesn't defend. He doesn't attack well enough to balance that out. So he's an asset that we got for nothing that we can flip for something else, which I'm down for.

Correa, another player I haven't seen--but I've watched Depay more--I can't really make the choice between the two, I'm just more familiar with Depay, and his scoring stats are better, but that shouldn't matter.

For me? Hakan is the best CAM we have. Paqueta should be our LCM, it's his preferred position and where he does the best. His cameo at CAM against Udinese was exciting, but Hakan is the closest thing to Rui Costa (not talent-level, just playing style) and it's where Hakan has had his best games, for club and country.

So, yeah, I guess I'd do it.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys know that Depay is pretty much on a plateau as far as football is concerned and is slowly but surely transitioning into a music career, right?

still better than suso even if he had a mic in his hand lol

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
maldini and boban signing depay :lol:

character is the first trait they're after. depay ain't it.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo was building up his value with his words. He's not going to say any of his players suck.

Yeah, exactly, only a master tactician like Conte would devalue his own players, while upping the importance of targets (thus driving up their price); master!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
72 matches in Ligue 1, 29 goals and 23 assists. 22 goals and 5 assists with PSV before his struggles at Manchester United. I think you can excuse his stint with United as they have been about as much of a shit show as us for the last half-decade.

I would swap Suso for him, I'm not sure who we could purchase with 30M that would be an upgrade over Depay or Suso statistically speaking. Good chance he could replace Suso's statistics and then some. The space he would open for Piatek my word.

That Blade kid we have just signed, I liked wot he said... I will work very hard and give lots of assists to T9.

depay is the opposite of that! Fecker is very selfish and not a very good football player.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I prefer the dynamic player - Depay's movement and vision doesnt impress me and I'm not sure how well he would fit....

But yeah I mostly saw him when he was stinking it up at Utd. That I dont take as an excuse though because he wasnt playing in a Mourinho's team as some right back - he just couldnt cope with the pace and physicality. Serie A is slower yes but if he doesnt go the extra mile he wont create space for himself or others ... something I'm sure we would never have to worry about with Correa.

Whomever comes though I will wait to see them integrated and hope for the best.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini and boban signing depay :lol:

character is the first trait they're after. depay ain't it.
DPlUuN3WsAA4P9H.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Do you want him?

Won't take him even at a cut price. Not at all in line with the kind of profiles our management is targeting.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah no for sure not, he's not Conte obviously. But outright saying he's in love with him and that he's to die for?

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wot is wrong with Italy... kicking a player like Cancelo out.

Italy is still too tactical, gotta change that mentality.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paris Saint-Germain have offered Neymar to Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid

It hurts not being in that list.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't want Neymar

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Memphis is annoying off the pitch, ma sul campo lui e un grande giocatore. Veramente.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This will easily become my sig when we qualify for CL next year.

giphy.gif

Its gonna be the go-to when any idiot talks about Milan being a shell of their former selves or past great...

giphy.gif

You all must've forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule