MZK Apology -- part II

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
mzk57 said:
I should have been banned long time ago, but why??:conf:
Don't u remember I apologized then too:conf:??
or u wana say that I should be banned because I was and am a JDT fan?? Really disapointing man;)
You should be banned because your a freak and your constantly scaring everyone on this forum with your weird way of writting . :D Your a biggot to boot.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
mzk57 said:
I should have been banned long time ago, but why??:conf:
Don't u remember I apologized then too:conf:??
or u wana say that I should be banned because I was and am a JDT fan?? Really disapointing man;)

Stop it, you are not interesting anymore...

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
Pupone said:
I wish we could start a petition to get Mzk banned.... :mad:
Petition to gt me banned??:conf:Whats going on man??:conf:
Thats simly not acceptable here:head:
Mr Scharatz! Does all the rules only aply on me & Lo-Tsar?? Thats not fair by any means. Please some one (mods) warn this fellow & its a simple as that;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
mzk57 said:
Petition to gt me banned??:conf:Whats going on man??:conf:
Thats simly not acceptable here:head:
Mr Scharatz! Does all the rules only aply on me & Lo-Tsar?? Thats not fair by any means. Please some one (mods) warn this fellow & its a simple as that;)
Don't bring me into your lousy excuses. And I fail to see how you can act the martyr when you didn't receive any kind of punishment for your repeated racist remarks.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
Lo Tsar said:
Don't bring me into your lousy excuses. And I fail to see how you can act the martyr when you didn't receive any kind of punishment for your repeated racist remarks.
ok. no problem ;) Plus I was not banned because I didn't deserve to be banned unlike ...........

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
mzk57 said:
ok. no problem ;) Plus I was not banned because I didn't deserve to be banned unlike ...........
Thats the point. You did deserve a ban, you still deserve a ban. And weather I deserved a ban or not is irelevant as I actually served one, actually two. Where as despite all the things you have done here, you have never been punished.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
mzk57 said:
You forgot your beloved "its as simple as that". :head:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
Plus I was not banned because I didn't deserve to be banned unlike ...........
No mate, you were not banned because I decided to issue you a final warning, rather than a ban. Remember that the final warning still stands so I suggest you clean up your act here.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
:eek: :D :D
This will shut him up..... :D :D :D

scharatz said:
No mate, you were not banned because I decided to issue you a final warning, rather than a ban. Remember that the final warning still stands so I suggest you clean up your act here.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
redondo ? :head:
We have a winner.

Wasn't 100% sure... but his "I report directly to the admin" was a give-away. Redondo had the same habit of CONSTANTLY snitching + snivelling to the mods/admins.

You can check IPs but he probably changed providers before he made his comeback :o

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Gr8 job Hana : )

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
Plus I was not banned because I didn't deserve to be banned unlike ...........
mzk, it's interesting that you're still bitching and moaning about being treated unfairly (yeah, right) when you were mercifully given a final warning rather than a much-deserved outright ban for your bigotry. Get over yourself already.

There's an expression about not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I guess you insist on continuing to act like the other end.

Schedule