The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
We have had Balotelli drama twice already but I want him here again. He's not a problem child anymore. Can play wings as well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I'd give him a shot if it means we can strengthen our midfield.
I actually think him and cutrone would get along great and they'd both really thrive under Gattuso

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You want them them to extend their contract on reduced salary? Or just pay them half for their running contract?

Please explain; if it was renewal then why?

i think it is clear what i said
i want monto either to renegotiate current contract with same expiring date and reduced salary or getting the axe
for abate i want him to be gone no matter what.if he decides to be a paletta, ofc we cant do anything but get him to train with primavera.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Balo and Milan/Italy dont go well together. Its like trying to mend a broken relationship again and again with the hope that it may work one day.

Get over it and move on brothers. He is not coming back and shouldn't be brought back either.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's because the number of minutes has a big factor in this ranking

Gotcha. That makes sense. :thumbsup:

Still props to our previous scout for getting Donnarumma, Locatelli, and Cutrone.

Cutrone I was worried wouldn't be able to replicate his primavera form but he has done so well.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
one player who plays cm and may be available for transfer this summer due to incoming transfers (goretzka and co)is thiago alcantara.
he ll cost 40-50m+ but i dont think he ll go for crazy money.
anyone following him?how is he doing? how is he doing with injuries?
:lol: Thiago available is the 1st laugh and thinking for 40-50m€ is unbelievable naive and laughable.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I assure you that Strinic is not in any way a solid player. Assure you.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Everytime someone asks for Reus to be signing I feel the urge to stab myself in the eye. You guys must have really charitable hearts because I cannot figure out for the live of me why you want to sign a man that's just on the edge of being a special needs person. I look at his injury history and my tendons start to tear.

Who we need to sign in summer? 2-3 key signings max, the main pieces are in place.

1. Sergej - no further introduction needed. I've seen more and more people come around towards the truth that SMS is the next big thing. Absolute stud, pay 100, 120, 130 mil for him, idc, just get him.

2. Hakan is playing better recently but I still want a pacey LW to be available. Pulisic is the man for that. He can also spot minutes for Suso on the right flank.

3. Completely optional and dependent on market opportunities. If we have Pellegrini to replace Biglia long term, we should look at the viability of a deal. If a good striker is available at a decent price, look into getting him and selling Kalinic.

Our defense is set. Roma and Bonucci are rocks and Zapata and Musacchio are quality for backups. Right side is set with Conti, Calabria and Abate, left side is a tad weaker considering Calabria is the first backup here as well for Rodriguez and Antonelli is leaving only to be replaced with a player people don't rate at all. But for all intents and purposes I think we're fine.

Strikers I think isn't as bad as it seems. We have a wonderkid in Cutrone and I think we can afford Silva one more season to develop. We might have a luxury problem by the end of next season in this department where we can decide whether we play Cutro or Silva.

Midfield also doesn't look half bad but we need that worldclass player for the push towards scudetto and that's SMS.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Broke Li, Hidden Galliani is funny af every time I read it!

:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Broke Li, Hidden Galliani is funny af every time I read it!

:lol:

Yo, it does explain why Maldini has been kept away. I know, I know, he has been offered roles left & right, but think abt it, it cud be just PR... or games even... G is clever like that :p

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everytime someone asks for Reus to be signing I feel the urge to stab myself in the eye. You guys must have really charitable hearts because I cannot figure out for the live of me why you want to sign a man that's just on the edge of being a special needs person. I look at his injury history and my tendons start to tear.

Who we need to sign in summer? 2-3 key signings max, the main pieces are in place.

1. Sergej - no further introduction needed. I've seen more and more people come around towards the truth that SMS is the next big thing. Absolute stud, pay 100, 120, 130 mil for him, idc, just get him.

2. Hakan is playing better recently but I still want a pacey LW to be available. Pulisic is the man for that. He can also spot minutes for Suso on the right flank.

3. Completely optional and dependent on market opportunities. If we have Pellegrini to replace Biglia long term, we should look at the viability of a deal. If a good striker is available at a decent price, look into getting him and selling Kalinic.

Our defense is set. Roma and Bonucci are rocks and Zapata and Musacchio are quality for backups. Right side is set with Conti, Calabria and Abate, left side is a tad weaker considering Calabria is the first backup here as well for Rodriguez and Antonelli is leaving only to be replaced with a player people don't rate at all. But for all intents and purposes I think we're fine.

Strikers I think isn't as bad as it seems. We have a wonderkid in Cutrone and I think we can afford Silva one more season to develop. We might have a luxury problem by the end of next season in this department where we can decide whether we play Cutro or Silva.

Midfield also doesn't look half bad but we need that worldclass player for the push towards scudetto and that's SMS.

pulisic is going to cost more than 100m
cant combine him with sms

about reus : i said exactly the same thing as you are saying about robben when we were linked 2 summers in a row(2011-12 and we were in a bigger need back then for a gamechanger).and look what he has done since then...reus is at same level and if we have a chance for a reasonable price, assuming the risk, we should get our chances

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Remember what you said about Hakan? oh yea you can check my signature

I often see Nostradamus teased because of that but if you read carefully:

:lol: No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.

There's a keyword in there, and that is, "now".

That was March 2015, we got him in 2017. Nostradamus had a point back then, you know. He was in form and letting him go for 20M at that time would've have been silly.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

and what is the price for both SMS and Pulisic???

Ps : Pellegrini is playing as a regista?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I often see Nostradamus teased because of that but if you read carefully:

There's a keyword in there, and that is, "now".

That was March 2015, we got him in 2017. Nostradamus had a point back then, you know. He was in form and letting him go for 20M at that time would've have been silly.
wasnt his price inflated because or judicial risks?
Bonucci also revealed he has a special play-list to fire him up before games, but “the final song is always ‘Faded’ by Alan Walker. That lets me know I’m ready for battle.”

He should lose the armband for that admission...
armband? how did we sign a player who listents to non-ITA music??? norway? NORWAY???

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

about reus : i said exactly the same thing as you are saying about robben when we were linked 2 summers in a row(2011-12 and we were in a bigger need back then for a gamechanger).and look what he has done since then...reus is at same level and if we have a chance for a reasonable price, assuming the risk, we should get our chances

Reus is not a the same level as 2012 Robben. No thanks to him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Doesn't matter, at that time, the odds of him leaving for 20M, was highly unlikely.

Disagree. Players with off field risks often get shipped just for same price cause it works for all 3 parties.

(dunno the start of the argument tho :D)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Even tough Robben ended up working for Bayern, it was still the correct decision not to gamble. Hindsight is 20/20, he easily could've been semi disabled and on a heavy contract.

I don't believe Reus is available at a reasonable price. I think someone will offer perhaps even 35-40 mil for him and his wage surely won't be cheap either. I'm not so comfortable with paying a lot for someone that might only play as much as a rotational player. I am not really sure what price and wage you have in mind when you say reasonable but I don't think he's available at what I'd assume was a reasonable price and wage for the risk. So I guess we agree on him hypothetically a good signing, just disagreeing on whether that reasonable transfer is a possibility.

Look, I really rate Reus highly when he is fit and he was bossing Bundesliga around in the past but the issue is that him being fit is far from being a safe bet.

I'd hope Pulisic to be available at least at 80 mil. If I had to choose, I would choose SMS over him tough.

and what is the price for both SMS and Pulisic???

Ps : Pellegrini is playing as a regista?

He's young and malleable. I'd hope he could grow into the role slowly because I don't remember saying we need to instantly replace Biglia with him. Or that we need Pellegrini specifically but that he could be a target if the price is right.

Hard to gauge the price of Pulisic for me. I was hoping in the 60-80 mil range, couple with SMS it could easily reach 200 mil but I think we could actually do that.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Even tough Robben ended up working for Bayern, it was still the correct decision not to gamble. Hindsight is 20/20, he easily could've been semi disabled and on a heavy contract.

I don't believe Reus is available at a reasonable price. I think someone will offer perhaps even 35-40 mil for him and his wage surely won't be cheap either. I'm not so comfortable with paying a lot for someone that might only play as much as a rotational player. I am not really sure what price and wage you have in mind when you say reasonable but I don't think he's available at what I'd assume was a reasonable price and wage for the risk. So I guess we agree on him hypothetically a good signing, just disagreeing on whether that reasonable transfer is a possibility.

Look, I really rate Reus highly when he is fit and he was bossing Bundesliga around in the past but the issue is that him being fit is far from being a safe bet.

I'd hope Pulisic to be available at least at 80 mil. If I had to choose, I would choose SMS over him tough.

He's young and malleable. I'd hope he could grow into the role slowly because I don't remember saying we need to instantly replace Biglia with him. Or that we need Pellegrini specifically but that he could be a target if the price is right.

Hard to gauge the price of Pulisic for me. I was hoping in the 60-80 mil range, couple with SMS it could easily reach 200 mil but I think we could actually do that.

but we are broke!!!!

are we?????

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gotcha. That makes sense. :thumbsup:

Still props to our previous scout for getting Donnarumma, Locatelli, and Cutrone.

Cutrone I was worried wouldn't be able to replicate his primavera form but he has done so well.

M i h a j l o v i c
i
h
a
j
l
o
v
i
c

Also calabria has actually shown much more than locatelli so far this season

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

you hope and believe too much :D:D

pulisic is over 100m for sure. he is developing in a right foot messi(not gonna reach him, but his moves and agility-close control reminds a pre guardiola messi a lot..) + he has us market behind him...he is gonna dwarf even neymar in brand in 2-3 years. ofc he ll generate more than any team is going to spend on him.

if we can get both sms and pulisic it would be 10/10 mercato..with only those 2.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but we are broke!!!!

are we?????

We aren't broke until I hear it from a credible source. So far no credible source confirmed us being broke. Remember summer when we at one point had allegedly a budget of 50 mil? Funny how we spent like 200 mil.

you hope and believe too much :D:D

pulisic is over 100m for sure. he is developing in a right foot messi(not gonna reach him, but his moves and agility-close control reminds a pre guardiola messi a lot..) + he has us market behind him...he is gonna dwarf even neymar in brand in 2-3 years. ofc he ll generate more than any team is going to spend on him.

if we can get both sms and pulisic it would be 10/10 mercato..with only those 2.

Well I'm a commoder and hard facts unfortunately are hard to come by when it concerns future mercato, so all I really have in most cases are hope and belief :lol:

Agree, SMS and Pulisic alone are 10/10. That's why I outline them as main targets and figured a third is only necessary if the market offers up a great opportunity like Pellegrini for cheap.

Chiesa would be the obvious consolation prize if Pulisic is out of reach. Last summer we filled a lot of holes the previous squad had. With time the signings settled and so far only Silva and Musacchio are behind expectations for me although I think Silva has got plenty of time to come around and Musacchio is still a valuable backup. This summer it's time to place the crown jewel upon this future CL winning behemoth of a team. SMS & Pulisic are those jewels. Fuck it, I'd happily face exclusion from international football for a year as FFP penalty if it means getting those two.

I am not entirely sure what our funds are and how ambitious F&M are for summer, but right now I can still dream :D

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Well I'm a commoder...

I can still dream :D

8d0ba2d2c4c4e824df1313ceab850930f321d08e6d36be4ff1e2705fed58ae69

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I'm 100% sure we are signing Pulisic

I've always wanted to see if nostradamus magically appears.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i think it is clear what i said
i want monto either to renegotiate current contract with same expiring date and reduced salary or getting the axe
for abate i want him to be gone no matter what.if he decides to be a paletta, ofc we cant do anything but get him to train with primavera.

Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule