Kakha Kaladze Thread

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pnut408 said:
Does anyone know what's going on with Kakha now? Haven't seen him play at all. :(
Well, he isn't injured. Probably he just isn't fully fit.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
In fact, Kaladze is a good defender, I think after Maldini retire, he will become the LB.
By the way, I don't want to see Kaladze transfer to Juventus

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yuchen Li said:
In fact, Kaladze is a good defender, I think after Maldini retire, he will become the LB.
By the way, I don't want to see Kaladze transfer to Juventus
Maldini isn't a LB anymore he has converted to his perfered position that of CB.
BTW when Maldini retires we will purchase a top defender, the best one in the market. I've got no doubts about that!

Kaladze IMO has impressed me more the passed two games than i've ever seen him on the Left Flank. I see him as a versatile player which could prove to be very useful to a squad, thats why we should keep him.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
BTW when Maldini retires we will purchase a top defender, the best one in the market. I've got no doubts about that!
We sure will. But whom? :conf:

San Paolo said:
Kaladze IMO has impressed me more the passed two games than i've ever seen him on the Left Flank. I see him as a versatile player which could prove to be very useful to a squad, thats why we should keep him.
I agree, he can play as a central defender as well. He just needs to stop making mistakes and he'll be fine.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
milanist said:
We sure will. But whom? :conf:
Exactly that is the Q on everyone's lips, or will soon be. I think that we will get Chivu though, its just a gut feeling i got.

milanist said:
I agree, he can play as a central defender as well. He just needs to stop making mistakes and he'll be fine.
lol i think thats what every single footballer trys to improve on, but for the mistakes one player makes what about the times he makes up for them, or produces that moment of briliance?
Everyone makes mistakes, thats why pencils have erasers, well most alteast. :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
San Paolo said:
Maldini isn't a LB anymore he has converted to his perfered position that of CB.

I am sorry, I made a mistake, I want to mean that Kaladze will become the LCB after Maldini retire, not the LB. IMO, the LB shuold be Jankulovski. BTW, I think Jankulovski is better than Serginho.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
r3dman said:
IMO Carlo is tired of his mistakes.
yeah you are right...he mades a lot of mistakes.He just scored in last game and then he made 2-3 big mistakes

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
yeah you are right...he mades a lot of mistakes.He just scored in last game and then he made 2-3 big mistakes
Really? You mean the 2-3 is Milan 2-3 Inter ???? :conf:
No, in my opinion, Kaladze and Stam have good teamwork in that game, especially for Kaladze, because of Serginho is so sucks in defence, Kaladze has large stress to cope with Inter's forward, but his perform is pretty good!:o
I think Kaladze is useful for Milan, we should give him more time although sometimes he makes mistake.:tongue:

Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
Really? You mean the 2-3 is Milan 2-3 Inter ???? :conf:
No, in my opinion, Kaladze and Stam have good teamwork in that game, especially for Kaladze, because of Serginho is so sucks in defence, Kaladze has large stress to cope with Inter's forward, but his perform is pretty good!:o
I think Kaladze is useful for Milan, we should give him more time although sometimes he makes mistake.:tongue:
i agree with u, he hasn't enough experience to play without mistakes...... :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
*georgia* said:
i'm from kakhi's country, he is georgian too, i think that u know. he is the best in georgia and one of the bests in europe.

Maybe in georgia but no in europe :head:

he is the worst milan player

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*georgia* said:
ohh, i don't think so, it's your opinion... :)

is mine

and most of milan Fans Think so

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*georgia* said:
it is very pitty :cry:

yes is very

he make allot of mistakes this season milan lose from his mistake 2 or 3 games i think

that means 9 Points :star:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*georgia* said:
not only he was guilty in this........maybe sometimes he makes mistakes, but he isn't the worst!
He is not as worst as most people said. But i mean, when he makes mistake, Milan problably lose the game, for example, Milan 1-2 Sampordia, Milan 0-1 PSV, Milan 1-2 Chievo ( but he scored in this game ).
In my opinion, Kaladze is very excellent in 2002, the first season he came to MIlan, at that season, he played 17 games in Serie A and had 3 goals + 2 pass, that is a good job for LB. But after Pancaro came to Milan, Kaladze's injured makes him become the bench.......
I don't know if Milan will sell him, but i am sure Ancelotti doesn't like him, someone told me Chelsea wanted to get Kaladze last summer, while Milan asked Kaladze stay and continue to play. But all of them Ancelotti didn't know...
Does Kaladze is your country's captain ???
I am sorry, i don't know anything about Georgia's football except Kaladze.;)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yuchen Li said:
I don't know if Milan will sell him, but i am sure Ancelotti doesn't like him, someone told me Chelsea wanted to get Kaladze last summer, while Milan asked Kaladze stay and continue to play. But all of them Ancelotti didn't know...
wtf mate ? Ancelotti didnt know ? lol

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
wtf mate ? Ancelotti didnt know ? lol
I mean Ancelotti didn't know Milan want to continue to sign Kaladze....:conf:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yuchen Li said:
I mean Ancelotti didn't know Milan want to continue to sign Kaladze....:conf:
You're wrong.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
You're wrong.
Really ??? So if Ancelotti doesn't like Kaladze, why does he agree with club to ask Kaladze stay in Milan ??? By the way, Ancelotti always ask Sergiho as the LB and ask Kaladze on the bench.....:mad:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
Really ??? So if Ancelotti doesn't like Kaladze, why does he agree with club to ask Kaladze stay in Milan ??? By the way, Ancelotti always ask Sergiho as the LB and ask Kaladze on the bench.....:mad:
How do you know that Carlo doesnt like Kaladze ? When Serginho played as LB, Kaladze played a CB. Usually, Serginho plays as LM, Kaladze plays as LB in the Coppa matches.
It's not about weather he like him or not.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
How do you know that Carlo doesnt like Kaladze ? When Serginho played as LB, Kaladze played a CB. Usually, Serginho plays as LM, Kaladze plays as LB in the Coppa matches.
It's not about weather he like him or not.
Because i had read some news in Chinese, they said Ancelotti doesn't like Kaladze, and he wanted to sell Kaladze. But Milan club think Kaladze is useful , so they ask Kaladze continue to play in Milan and didn't tell Ancelotti.

Kaladze played CB is because Maldini injured, Only Stam and Nesta can play the CB, and Ancelotti always ask Stam played RB, so he had to use Kaladze played as CB. If you looked carefully, you will find that when Nesta+Stam as the CB, Ancelotti always use Serginho as the LB and Kaladze on the bench.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
Because i had read some news in Chinese, they said Ancelotti doesn't like Kaladze, and he wanted to sell Kaladze. But Milan club think Kaladze is useful , so they ask Kaladze continue to play in Milan and didn't tell Ancelotti.

Kaladze played CB is because Maldini injured, Only Stam and Nesta can play the CB, and Ancelotti always ask Stam played RB, so he had to use Kaladze played as CB. If you looked carefully, you will find that when Nesta+Stam as the CB, Ancelotti always use Serginho as the LB and Kaladze on the bench.
Ok, mate, but that didnt prove that Carlo doesnt like Kaladze if he plays Serginho over him. It isnt about to like or not to like ...

Schedule