Ask Sod-Lod

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Should I watch Parma - Inter because it's Serie A or Aston Villa - Manu because we have an encounter waiting with the latter?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Should I watch Parma - Inter because it's Serie A or Aston Villa - Manu because we have an encounter waiting with the latter?
Anyone? I'm leaning towards Manu because Eto-Milito-Pandev will murder Parma while Paloschi is on the bench.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1 point in the last 6(?) matches and NO Dzemaili so expect a mega murder:mad:

Most def manure game.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Anyone? I'm leaning towards Manu because Eto-Milito-Pandev will murder Parma while Paloschi is on the bench.

Be your own man and decide your way, feel what's best for you and what game suits your style and wants the most.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Jasper, seriously I don't understand why someone would want to watch a merda game unless it is vs milan or a CL final (yeah, that's happening). So I say to you: watch man utd.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper, seriously I don't understand why someone would want to watch a merda game
To see them loose and find stuff to hate them. Watched Manure till the owngoal. Now feel like having a stream and reading the forum.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
:eek:

How do you feel about this, Petit Beurre?
+
+
Now I know why it's better that I don't know where he lives.

=

What the hell people, just because i kidding with Petit_Beurre, you turn it out as bad thing:head:

and about you crazy4milan, when i visit Costa Rica or south america in general, i expect from you to be a good hostess and amazing tourist indicator.

crazy4sodlod?
+
You're just jelous. I'm a good disciple of Sod-Lod.

=
emm welcome...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Crap questions nobody cares about are crap questions nobody cares about.

Real talk:

Sod Lod why did god pull the ultimate troll on humanity and made The Hills Have Eyes 2 remake suck so bad like it was directed by Uwe Boll?:mad:

Can you explain more and specify your need from your question, it is because too general to answer....

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Sorry Jasp of lateness, by the way if i'm in your place i would choose Parma - Inter it is because more Enthusiasm.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sorry Jasp of lateness, by the way if i'm in your place i would choose Parma - Inter it is because more Enthusiasm.

Jasp of lateness... that should be Jaspers new nickname :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
mr sod. are you christian becuase your parents where christian or you chose that religion like kalac is going to choose one or you saw god or angels in real :conf:

in noway i am questioning you faith, i have serious doubts about faith and god :D yeah you are right i am doomed according to bible but who give a fuck :cool:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
mr sod. are you christian becuase your parents where christian or you chose that religion like kalac is going to choose one or you saw god or angels in real :conf:

in noway i am questioning you faith, i have serious doubts about faith and god :D yeah you are right i am doomed according to bible but who give a fuck :cool:

Negotiating in religion is forbidden in this forum, you need to understand something dude, no one would judge on you, only Lord in the sky will know if your heart is clean as an ice or black as a darkness night.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can you explain more and specify your need from your question, it is because too general to answer....

Why does Hills Have Eyes 2 suck so bad compared to Hills have Eyes 1:cry::mad:

The first part is a horror flick while the other.............dumbass marines go into mines with m16s................why god, why?!?!!?!

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Jasper, seriously I don't understand why someone would want to watch a merda game unless it is vs milan or a CL final (yeah, that's happening). So I say to you: watch man utd.

i always watch inter games...because i hate them so much :mad:

SOMEONE needs to send them bad vibes through the TV so they lose! :cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Negotiating in religion is forbidden in this forum, you need to understand something dude, no one would judge on you, only Lord in the sky will know if your heart is clean as an ice or black as a darkness night.

thats the problem :p

anyway as you say no religion

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

The first part is a horror flick while the other.............dumbass marines go into mines with m16s................why god, why?!?!!?!

i would also like this to be answered. the first one was awesome and scary. the second one was absolute crap.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

You talking about the crap movie that i watched it and can't understand the essence of the subject as purely useless idea.

A question to all of you, please answer it honestly:

Assume that you are a (parent "Male wise or Female") 26 year old and your partner pass away and you have a daughter/son.

What if your daughter/son ask you that do not make any relationship or get married "bringing step mother/father" even if he/she (partner) are good and meet the standards to share this type of responsibilities?

Are you going to sacrifice your youth age by dedicate your life to your daughter/son and ensure that daughter/son has maximum happiness bright future and comfortable life?

Please state your opinion and post your thoughts freely.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You talking about the crap movie that i watched it and can't understand the essence of the subject as purely useless idea.

A question to all of you, please answer it honestly:

Assume that you are a (parent "Male wise or Female") 26 year old and your partner pass away and you have a daughter/son.

What if your daughter/son ask you that do not make any relationship or get married "bringing step mother/father" even if he/she (partner) are good and meet the standards to share this type of responsibilities?

Are you going to sacrifice your youth age by dedicate your life to your daughter/son and ensure that daughter/son has maximum happiness bright future and comfortable life?

Please state your opinion and post your thoughts freely.

fuck the lad, he is too young to understand it.

potential scenario if you dont marry, you are going to screw some hot chick 10 years latter then your child will be angrier and he wont forget it.

love your child but dont let him dictate your life, if you think you can find a great partner who can take care of child then bring her in. but remember dont let your second wife fuck with your child. ditch the bitch if she does that :D and please use protection next time :p

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
fuck the lad, he is too young to understand it.

potential scenario if you dont marry, you are going to screw some hot chick 10 years latter then your child will be angrier and he wont forget it.

love your child but dont let him dictate your life, if you think you can find a great partner who can take care of child then bring her in. but remember dont let your second wife fuck with your child. ditch the bitch if she does that :D and please use protection next time :p

LOL That is not my life story, but it is a friend story "Truly One". Thanks by the way for answering, waiting the others to answer.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
LOL That is not my life story, but it is a friend story "Truly One". Thanks by the way for answering, waiting the others to answer.

I would talk to my child and try to make him or her understand that I have a life of my own... Children are smart and very logical.
If that doesn't work, first priority is the child, not my romantic life. Most of all, it depends on how old be child is.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I would talk to my child and try to make him or her understand that I have a life of my own... Children are smart and very logical.
If that doesn't work, first priority is the child, not my romantic life. Most of all, it depends on how old be child is.

A logical answer which is part of the solution. thanks MMB, waiting for others to reply.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wow ... can't believe I've missed out on this thread! This is deep! Who would've thought the answers to life's questions would be found on a football forum!

Sod-Lod: Where is Osama Bin Laden? And what is your opinion on Cannabis?

As for your question, the child would take priority as he is no one else's responsibility but the parent's. Finding a woman who would get along with the child, and vice a versa would be the perfect solution. Of course, you should also be attracted to this woman.

Schedule