The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besiktas president: "If Sosa brings us the money we need to find a replacement"

Besiktas president: "Milan? Terrorism is everywhere [not only in Turkey]. If Milan want a player just pick up the phone and call."

Besiktas president: "His mental state is not good and it's affecting his decisions."

Besiktas president: "He has a contract and we want to prevent reputational damage, we are one of the most prestigious clubs in the world."
Galliani deserves to be sacked just for this bull shit with unsettling the players.

Either pay up or fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
#ACMilan want #Caceres; have difficulty with salary

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If it's not crates of bananas we are being humiliated about its being called terrorists now-stop fucking dragging this clubs name through the mud. Are they trying to bury this club into the ground? What the fuck are u doing to our reputation Galliani? Get the fuck out! We always had our class at least but you've even stripped that from us

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Marchetti: "Caceres piace molto a Montella, l'ha richiesto"

Montella like Caceres a lot and he requested milan to sign him.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
If he got same offer as Arbeloa, it wouldn't be that bad.

Caceres probably wants at least 3 years though.

Yip, Caceres being 29 - he'll want a minimum of three years you would imagine.

The main issue with stop gap players - if they don't work out we can't move them on until their contract expires(due to the high salary)

We really need to address that in future. Too many average players earning a great living at Milan.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The very fact that you guys are comparing Miha with a primavera coach who was kind of a caretaker for us, shows how mediocre Miha was.

BOOM! :thumbsup:
Can't believe people rate Midtablovic.
And they attack anyone who disagrees, saying how they know nothing about football, about tactics, when the person they defend showed time and time again that he is tactically as flexible as a block of granite.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I give Mihajlovic credit for returing the fight and sacrifice to the side. His Tactics were mediocre, but I believe could of done much better if he was given better quality players especially in midfield.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Montella is a cry baby. If he doesn't get the players requested, he's the type to walk away. We must remember that.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
he is not good in fifa though

Say whaat

642334e9a206f638d75539b3f3e79e0d.png

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
All this circus for Sosa? Shit's embarrassing. Not even the type of player we need. :fp:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Just swap L.Adriano for Sosa(easy) that 3m salary is too much for a squad player.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I bet Caceres wants 3+m a year

Of course. He knows that Galliani would gladly five it to him. Normal clubs would offer him 1.5 million max.
And lol at Montella requesting him. He doesn't even know the guy. He played maybe 20 matches in the last 4 seasons.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
BOOM! :thumbsup:
Can't believe people rate Midtablovic.
And they attack anyone who disagrees, saying how they know nothing about football, about tactics, when the person they defend showed time and time again that he is tactically as flexible as a block of granite.

We would never arguing so much over mihajlovic, if haters wouldnt be so damn annoying.

I blame miha for renewing with de jong and mexes, but he realized that he made a mistake later in the season. Montella as a tactical expert on the other side trust in boli and fodderlaci :lol:

I bet that the same people will attacking montella at the end of this season for being a noob coach, you will be the first.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Actually, he does suck ass. Nainggolan regular card is miles better than Iniesta TOTY.

would have agreed 10 years ago when all u had to do is run and shoot run and shoot .. gimme a team of 11 iniestas you wouldnt even touch the ball..
but that said nainggolan is a fuking beassst

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We would never arguing so much over mihajlovic, if haters wouldnt be so damn annoying.

I blame miha for renewing with de jong and mexes, but he realized that he made a mistake later in the season. Montella as a tactical expert on the other side trust in boli and fodderlaci :lol:

I bet that the same people will attacking montella at the end of this season for being a noob coach, you will be the first.

That was Silvio

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
but again it depends how u like to play

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Caceres-Musacchio-Romagnoli-De Sciglio would actually be solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule