The Rumour Commode XV

How do you rate this mercato? (10 = best)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Witsel >> Juventus

Go see CdS front page

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hate Galliani so much &#55357;&#56468;

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
#CdS front cover:
Witsel says 'Yes' to Juve
Meeting with Zenit
Galliani doesn't give up and will re-launch.

Sky claims that Joao Moutinho is an alternative for Soriano. However, the demands of Monaco are high.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#Milan and Sampdoria make new contacts with Samp ready to lower their demand for #Soriano to €13M + #Nocerino, according to #SportItalia.

#GdS also reporting that #Milan will have a new meeting with Sampdoria for #Soriano, who said 'No' to Napoli.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Would Berlu just stop funding the market if he didn't know something? Or maybe he didn't stop...who knows..

well i dont think the market has had anything to do with the deal, or taechoubol...idk

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@MilanEye: Sky claims that Joao Moutinho is an alternative for Soriano. However, the demands of Monaco are high.

:lol:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OBLACI-10-.jpg

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
#CdS front cover:
Witsel says 'Yes' to Juve
Meeting with Zenit
Galliani doesn't give up and will re-launch.

Sky claims that Joao Moutinho is an alternative for Soriano. However, the demands of Monaco are high.

Does it could mean pogba leaving to chelski or somewhere else?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@MilanEye: Sky claims that Joao Moutinho is an alternative for Soriano. However, the demands of Monaco are high.

Hahaha

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Fuck sake. How the fuck are we letting Witsel go to Juve? We better get someone good in, I'm sick of missing our top targets all the time.

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
It's like the journalists are playing whack a mole. They can't quite figure out where these 3-4 midfielders we've been linked to will end up, they just keep popping up all over the place.

Lol @ Moutinho as an "alternative" to Soriano. You could field him right now, injured, and he'll do a better job than all our midfielders, except a fully fit Monty, which is an endangered species.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
It's like the journalists are playing whack a mole. They can't quite figure out where these 3-4 midfielders we've been linked to will end up, they just keep popping up all over the place.

Lol @ Moutinho as an "alternative" to Soriano. You could field him right now, injured, and he'll do a better job than all our midfielders, except a fully fit Monty, which is an endangered species.

1311620728168.gif

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You guys dont need to fool yourself the midfielder will be Soriano, and its great since Mihajlovic knows him well, it wont be bad.

Also Condor may give you a surprise as well in the last day of mercato, who knows..

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allan thanks for the avi change
Nice Spongebob pic btw(hope it's from the classic era) :thumbsup:

Yeah it is. It's the April Fools episode :lol:

Despite Milan Channel denying, Milan will indeed meet with Sampdoria for Soriano. The deal can be done. [Sky]

I give up.

I don't trust Mihajlovic with the players he rates anymore.

Romagnoli is an exception since everyone knew him and Rugani did extremely well last season.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck sake. How the fuck are we letting Witsel go to Juve? We better get someone good in, I'm sick of missing our top targets all the time.

You guys don't get it. I've been saying this for a long time, Galliani can't intervene in Juve's business. He can't try to sign a player they are interested in. He's their bitch. If Juve somehow ditch Witsel, he'll join us. Why do you think we paid so much for a kid like Romagnoli but deem Witsel very expensive when it's basically the same price? 20m for Bertolacci but Witsel is very expensive? Okay.

#ConspiracyTheorist

Anyway, fuck Galliani

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we missed the buyout clause deadline for Soriano and we now have to pay more?

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it is. It's the April Fools episode :lol:

I knew it was from the classic era
The coloring is quite obviously different from the post-movie stuff(aka the shit era)...if I'm not mistaken the April Fools is from Season 2...could be wrong though and it might be from the 3rd one but definitely not the first season(that one was done in oldschool cel animation no digital shit involved)
Great episode

EDIT:It actually is from Season 1!!! WTF? Damn haven't watched Spongebob in a long time

I give up.

I don't trust Mihajlovic with the players he rates anymore.

Romagnoli is an exception since everyone knew him and Rugani did extremely well last season.

Romagnoli and Ely

To me it seems like he's pretty conservative and trusts only the players who've done well for him...kinda like Allegri
But we don't know if he's on charge of transfers anyways

Kinda reminds me of how there was rumors that Allegri wanted Lazzari at Milan
Same with Miha and Soriano
This shit has happened for years now...Milan doesn't have the balls to sign big players anymore

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moutinho wont come guys, He is out til mid October, Miha needs a CM now..
Now that you're finally here, Adriano...
GET US SOME TOP QUALITY MIDFIELDERS, YOU SENILE OLD CUNT!

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ah. Ffs. I just can't accept this shit..I...I..I mean...Bloody hell....Balotelli plays in Milan? Again? This is....This is just...

I really just can't get used to this horrible fact.

It is not so much because Balotelli is a useless bag of crap, but more because the board are the biggest cunts in the world. Once again Galliani goes for his "bring back an old favorite if you screw up the mercato. That will shut the fans up."

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
balo was sent away originally so he'd stay away from el shaarawy who was always seen hanging with the white girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule