The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 08-01-2015, 07:53   #401
milanoldfarts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy123 View Post
I prefer Pirlo to this guy. He was a Milan legend, this dude was a legend for Fiorentina.
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 17:03   #402
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

We really miss this kind of player in our current team. His through passes were just so classy

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 13:32   #403
milanoldfarts
Banned

Rui

RUI COSTA: MILAN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

Quote:
MILAN - Manuel Rui Costa spoke exclusively to Milan Channel in Lisbon. This is what he had to say: "It was a good period when I was at Milan thanks to the money spent by president Berlusconi which took Milan to the top of world football. If the president now has another chance to make Milan great once again then I am sure he will do it. When I arrived in the changing room I found myself with Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta, players that had been at Milan for years. It was a real family and there was no need for Galliani to explain what needed to be done, we knew already. I think that is where Milan need to change the most, what gets handed down is very important. Seeing a Champions League draw without Milan is a sad thing indeed. There are always good teams but the competition need the teams that have been part of the history. Today there are teams that do not have the same historic weight as Milan do."
http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/80095
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 13:39   #404
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

picks his 11 - http://www.skysports.com/watch/news/...-football-club

Kaka

Vitor Baia

Cafu - Nesta - Mozer - Maldini

Pirlo - Paulo Sousa

Figo - Kaka - C. Ronaldo

Batistuta

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 20:07   #405
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Happy birthday maestro!

One of the best N10 and one of my favorite Milan players ever. Unlucky to have the best player in the world as his competitor.

Will we ever get back to the level when we have such players as our bench options?

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 01:46   #406
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 16:43   #407
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

happy birthday manuel!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 12:54   #408
O Maestro
Rookie

Always and forever, my very favourite footballer of all time.
O Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote