The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?
Hell yeah! Get him, whatever the cost! 59 38.31%
I don't think we need him, but I wouldn't mind it if he comes. 51 33.12%
Totally unnecessary. We have other areas to pay attention to. 44 28.57%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-07-2006, 12:22   #41
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Even Triball sad so: http://www.**************.com/article.php?id=6584

Ronaldinho -> SIGN!!!!!!!

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 12:44   #42
PaOlo MalDiNi
Rookie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta , Zidane , Kaka , Henry and Shevchenko

THIS IS TO GATTUSO 8

First of all respect everyones opinions !!! and secondly no hes not the best !!! what the fuck did he do in the world cup !!!! NOTHING !!!! HE AS JUST A PILE OF CRAP !!!! DO YOU KNOW THEY BURNED HIS STATUE DOWN IN BRAZIL !!!! HAHAAH WHAT A PLAYER !!!! You want to know whose better then that monkey , Zidane is , he himself ( Ronaldinho ) said that never dare compare me to the young Zidane !!!! so ur opinion doesnt matter cause the guy himself said tht Zidane is better than him !!!
PaOlo MalDiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 12:49   #43
PaOlo MalDiNi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardar_3
Okey... If Ronaldinho will join AC Milan i will say that he is the best player in the world
Then to me you are just a disgrace to football !!! and yes Kaka is better than Ronaldinho !!!

Ronaldinho is WAYYY BETTER in tricks BUT Kaka is WAYYY BETTER in play making !!!!!

and if im not wrong play making/passing/setting up goals is way better than doing fancy tricks !!!

Kaka proved in the WC tht all Ronaldinho does is tricks and Kaka is the one who provides the beautiful passes !!!!
Old 31-07-2006, 13:09   #44
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|

he is not for milan...Kaka is super player .

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:17   #45
Kranjcar
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Bonera, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
With 100 mil, we would buy 11 players. And we have Kaka and I hate ronaldinho.

Forza Kaka, he is miles better than ronaldinho.
he even smiles better than ronaldhino
Kranjcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:26   #46
Kranjcar
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Bonera, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry

maybe we will keep Kaka' and buy ronaldhino as a second striker. REMEBER. Braida and Galliana said thet nobody more will leave Ac Milan this summer and why would they lie. After all Braida said that big suprise for Milan fans is comming. So what can you conclude'??

kaka also said 100. times that he is happy at Milan and that he is proud to wear Milan jearsy!!!!
You wil see kaka wili not GO but Ronaldhino maybe will come. WHO THEN GONNA STOP US TO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGE??
Kranjcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:36   #47
dardar_3
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaOlo MalDiNi
Then to me you are just a disgrace to football !!! and yes Kaka is better than Ronaldinho !!!

Ronaldinho is WAYYY BETTER in tricks BUT Kaka is WAYYY BETTER in play making !!!!!

and if im not wrong play making/passing/setting up goals is way better than doing fancy tricks !!!

Kaka proved in the WC tht all Ronaldinho does is tricks and Kaka is the one who provides the beautiful passes !!!!
First of all Ronaldinho have won the trophy for the best player in the world....
Secondly, Kaka is now better than Ronaldinho, but I will enjoy Ronaldinho if he will become our player and I DON'T WANT KAKA LEAVE MILAN... He is a superstar...
I have said that if Ronaldinho will come to San Siro, he will be the best player... I worte wrong words.... If Ronaldinho will come to Milano, he will become a super star and we will forget selling of Sheva ...
Kaka is now the number one for Milan!....
dardar_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:36   #48
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley

Oh well we all know its bullshit now LOL!

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:43   #49
dardar_3
Primavera Player

Whatever,... if Kaka will left Milan I will hate him and I will hate Galliani that he will let him go...
We don't need Ronaldinho...
We already have champions:Gila and Inzaghi, Kaka, Amoroso... and also the young Borriello...

Forza Milan!... KAKA, please stay with us and you be forever our IDOL...

Forza Milan!!!!
dardar_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:46   #50
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

Omg, this is just bullshit. What is the point in wasting all of our money on the most overrated player in the world? Milan don't need a player doing tricks we need players who actually do something constructive. Sure he does a few good passes every now and again but Ronaldinho does not offer anything for the better of the team that Kaka does not have already.
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 13:50   #51
GAMilan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: AC Milan Players

First of all, this would never happen. They won't let him leave, and unlike our players, he does not want to leave his club.
Second, he is not worth that. I think he is a great player, but he is overrated because they talk about him like he is perfect. He was pretty non-existent in the world cup. And that is a very bad sign.
GAMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 14:07   #52
As-21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMilan
First of all, this would never happen. They won't let him leave, and unlike our players, he does not want to leave his club.
Second, he is not worth that. I think he is a great player, but he is overrated because they talk about him like he is perfect. He was pretty non-existent in the world cup. And that is a very bad sign.
Not pretty, totaly non-existent.
As-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 14:10   #53
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

I would say yes to Ronaldinho, but not if he costs us 50 000 000€ plus Kaka. Berlusconi could buy us 5-7 young players (Torres, Fabregas, Lahm ,etc.) with a lot of talent and 2 or 3 of them could become stars.

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 14:48   #54
GAMilan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: AC Milan Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by As-21
Not pretty, totaly non-existent.
I was trying to be nice.
GAMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 14:52   #55
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.

spanish press version!!! kaka to madrid 50mln. , ronaldinho to milan 100mln.

why do they and calderon even bother inventing THAT pure CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaka' doen't want to leave.
Ronaldinho doesn't want to leave.
Barceona will not help milan to sell kaka to madrid
milan won't sucrifice kaka' for anyone!!!
kaka' is better that ronaldinho, on the field maybe he doen't do that many tricks but he plays better for the good of the team!!

its just so BORRING reading new articles EVERY DAY about the same bullshit that calderon wants everyone to think... dick... galliani was very right have his outburts against real madrid. and gay calderon..

Signature
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 15:13   #56
Hassan
Winning II

Fav. Players: Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Ronaldiho to MILAN!
Amazing Thread

Forza Ronaldiho

Signature
Hassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 15:44   #57
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

I wouldnt change Kaka with any player in the world , we are talking for the next Golden ball winner .. I see this just another rumour .. someone from the press joked .. and all others copy`pasted it ..there is no way we can spent all that money in single player .. + we all know that Barca wont let that happen .. they aint stupid .. how they will sell the newspappers if there are no rumours ? Exacly what spanish press is doing with Kaka ..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 15:47   #58
dee_pee
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley

what a waste of money if we really sign him.....! i recognized that he's one of of d best players in d world, but we already have KAKA,i think they couldnt be played together in milan...........just like brazil-fail in WC...
we really need...............someother young promising defender (welcome bonera) and a prolific striker which has different type from gila n pippo(maybe ibra...?)
forza milan.....................!
dee_pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2006, 16:55   #59
PaOlo MalDiNi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardar_3
First of all Ronaldinho have won the trophy for the best player in the world....
Secondly, Kaka is now better than Ronaldinho, but I will enjoy Ronaldinho if he will become our player and I DON'T WANT KAKA LEAVE MILAN... He is a superstar...
I have said that if Ronaldinho will come to San Siro, he will be the best player... I worte wrong words.... If Ronaldinho will come to Milano, he will become a super star and we will forget selling of Sheva ...
Kaka is now the number one for Milan!....

yea k now it sounds better !!! sorry bro it was just a rush of blood !!! hate ronaldinho for what happened in the cl !!! but yea i wont mind him , he is nice !!!
Old 31-07-2006, 16:58   #60
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_pee
what a waste of money if we really sign him.....! i recognized that he's one of of d best players in d world, but we already have KAKA,i think they couldnt be played together in milan...........just like brazil-fail in WC...
we really need...............someother young promising defender (welcome bonera) and a prolific striker which has different type from gila n pippo(maybe ibra...?)
forza milan.....................!
Yes oke but if kaka goes to madrid Ronaldinho is a good replacement right?
I don't think that milan will buy Ronaldinho if kaka stay's

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote