The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2013, 04:17   #1821
Fiero
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
- Hierro

U gotta give him respect for that. Even Capello was a bitch in Madrid but I liked how this guy bent Madrid over.
Yep, it was insane. He got Valdano fired due to their bad relationship and to have total control over transfers. Also benched Casillas for half a season.

But it was weird how he only signed Modric last summer.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 04:37   #1822
Lionheart
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Default



Mou is a legend.
Lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 05:10   #1823
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk
 
Nestafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.
Default



Remember when this first came out in 2006.

Apparently Duff brought him over to play the song in front of the Chelsea squad and Mourinho.


Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 20:46   #1824
Rotti
@Rotti_World
 
Rotti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ikealandia
Default

This man is not only an arrogant Little piece of shite, but also a highly overrated coach IMO.

Why people regard this unclassy wuss as one of the-if not the absolute- best coach on the planet is something I can't get. Why?

Him ignoring and destroying both Sheva and Kaka and being a major pain in the arse in Inter should be reasons for every Milanista to hate him.

...Anyways..My hate for this man has Little to do with my love for Milan. My reasons are much more complex and legit than that. What's your reasons, you may ask? Well I'll tell you right now:

For me a manager should ALWAYS be classy. A manager should be a gentleman whether he just won the treble or lost 3-0 to some "Sunday League"- team. Mourinho is the total opposite to this. The ture definition of a douche.

He isn't that much of a tactian either.

Favourtie Mou quote of all time; "Porque?"

Uomo di merda, Mourino uomo di merda!
Rotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 21:04   #1825
Rotti
@Rotti_World
 
Rotti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ikealandia
Default

PS. He is the most unsuccessfful manager in RMCF- history winning one League title by luck and a cup- title, from which the Trophy is superglued. He also made RMCF lose to their neighbouring rivals for the first time in nearly 20 years and also managed to get raped by arch rivals Barca on several occassions. He also dissed the only Icon and captain in Mierda, Iker and wanted to give tha captaincy to CR= You don't need to have any love for Real to realize that's blassphemy.

Mous results in Real Madrid;

-He manages to get the biggest ass- rape in all of his career.
- He loses to Atleti.
- He fires Valdano.
- He makes Real play the mst boring and unintereting football ever.
- He ditches Iker.
- Makes Zizou wanna leave the club.
- He ruined the Beauty of the one of the greatest games in the World; El Classico. Thanks to him, many people can't stand that fixure anymore.
- Porque?
Rotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:01   #1826
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
 
samir10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DE
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Default

Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid A tactical analysis Atacking
Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid A tactical analysis Defending




https://mega.co.nz/#!905Q3RaI!YtfZl6...cv_joVkjP0Iqv0
https://mega.co.nz/#!VlhwnKTA!s0kwW4...4HTWQzplACo3zs


Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:16   #1827
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotti View Post
PS. He is the most unsuccessfful manager in RMCF- history winning one League title by luck and a cup- title, from which the Trophy is superglued. He also made RMCF lose to their neighbouring rivals for the first time in nearly 20 years and also managed to get raped by arch rivals Barca on several occassions. He also dissed the only Icon and captain in Mierda, Iker and wanted to give tha captaincy to CR= You don't need to have any love for Real to realize that's blassphemy.

Mous results in Real Madrid;

-He manages to get the biggest ass- rape in all of his career.
- He loses to Atleti.
- He fires Valdano.
- He makes Real play the mst boring and unintereting football ever.
- He ditches Iker.
- Makes Zizou wanna leave the club.
- He ruined the Beauty of the one of the greatest games in the World; El Classico. Thanks to him, many people can't stand that fixure anymore.
- Porque?

i'm fairly confident madrid won most points over his years in charge than under any manager.

but point to some random results.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:18   #1828
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
- Hierro

U gotta give him respect for that. Even Capello was a bitch in Madrid but I liked how this guy bent Madrid over.
not sure he bent them over, as much as perez was so desperate to beat barca, something they couldn't do he sold the club to mourinho (figuratively)


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:24   #1829
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

If anything, Mourinho made El Clasico more interesting as he sometimes beat Barcelona.

The main issue with it was that they played like 8 times a season - and that, for two clubs that you already dislike and hate, made it damn unbearable.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:25   #1830
Dominate
Genius
 
Dominate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New Zealand
Fav. Players: RIP Totti
Default

He gets results, cannot argue

However I think he sets up his team so focused on countering what the other team is going to bring that it lacks any real style

It is just super efficient football. In my opinion I don't like this, I want a team to assert their style of play no matter who they are playing ie. Barcelona

Rather than have the team set up to counter the opponent

I mean, it is effective football, very effective, but it lacks the distinct style that I like to see. You play for yourself to win not to stop the other team sort of thing.

Still a great manager though, that shut down of city was impressive
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:35   #1831
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
He gets results, cannot argue

However I think he sets up his team so focused on countering what the other team is going to bring that it lacks any real style

It is just super efficient football. In my opinion I don't like this, I want a team to assert their style of play no matter who they are playing ie. Barcelona

Rather than have the team set up to counter the opponent

I mean, it is effective football, very effective, but it lacks the distinct style that I like to see. You play for yourself to win not to stop the other team sort of thing.

Still a great manager though, that shut down of city was impressive

but lets be real...WHY would anyone be surprised about thiS? This is Mourinho's MO.

besides you can't topple that barca team in it's prime with so many players who played together for so long. That talent + chemistry and continuity is unbeatable without an injury situation, which is what it took to win.


I mean mourinho got what 96 points on avg?

-

It's like hiring zeman and complaining you play high line all out attacking football


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 05-02-2014 at 01:39.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:42   #1832
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

He is a winner but there has to be a dictatorship.
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:09   #1833
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight
 
Madridista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotti View Post
PS. He is the most unsuccessfful manager in RMCF- history winning one League title by luck and a cup- title, from which the Trophy is superglued. He also made RMCF lose to their neighbouring rivals for the first time in nearly 20 years and also managed to get raped by arch rivals Barca on several occassions. He also dissed the only Icon and captain in Mierda, Iker and wanted to give tha captaincy to CR= You don't need to have any love for Real to realize that's blassphemy.

Mous results in Real Madrid;

-He manages to get the biggest ass- rape in all of his career.
- He loses to Atleti.
- He fires Valdano.
- He makes Real play the mst boring and unintereting football ever.
- He ditches Iker.
- Makes Zizou wanna leave the club.
- He ruined the Beauty of the one of the greatest games in the World; El Classico. Thanks to him, many people can't stand that fixure anymore.
- Porque?
Candidate for ******ed post of the year.

He broke Barca, the supposedly best team in history. Dethroned them and last time they met gave them an asskicking at the Camp Nou. turned the tide completely in Madrids favor.

Firing Valdano was a great move, you cant have everybody interfere with managers job. Zizou was doing nothing but being a PR distraction, get him the fuck out too, he can learn managerial job on his own time. Ditches Iker? Rightly so, he was a mole for the media, Xavi's bitch dividing the locker room, not to mention in the worst form of his career and Diego Lopez is better. You know who he also chased out? Pep Guardiola, straight to germany. Thats right, the hypocritical cunt couldnt take the heat so he ran away when his comfort was threatened.

Mourinho brought Madrid back, stopped Barca's dominance, a monumental feat. If you consider Barca possession yawnfest exciting football good for you, Id rather have the dynamic style Madrid played under Mou. If the club rallied behind him, if he was allowed to stay and clean up the mess primadonna players created, Barca wouldnt stand a chance now. Instead we are going through another overhaul


Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:16   #1834
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

La decima pep guardiola got bored and now mou was a successful coach in real , he was brought to win cl and he broke bank and spains economy(500+ million worthy of squad). points in that two horse league bitch please the previous coach the now mancity coach broke the record and got fired like that moron of a president fired del bosque.


Mourinhos best job ever is in inter and the way he won the cl
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:28   #1835
Dominate
Genius
 
Dominate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New Zealand
Fav. Players: RIP Totti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
but lets be real...WHY would anyone be surprised about thiS? This is Mourinho's MO.

besides you can't topple that barca team in it's prime with so many players who played together for so long. That talent + chemistry and continuity is unbeatable without an injury situation, which is what it took to win.


I mean mourinho got what 96 points on avg?

-

It's like hiring zeman and complaining you play high line all out attacking football
I'm not saying I am surprised, im not saying it is not effective. I know he does this.

However it is in my opinion the thing I dislike most about how he manages. I prefer a team to play their own game. That is all
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:29   #1836
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight
 
Madridista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
La decima pep guardiola got bored and now mou was a successful coach in real , he was brought to win cl and he broke bank and spains economy(500+ million worthy of squad). points in that two horse league bitch please the previous coach the now mancity coach broke the record and got fired like that moron of a president fired del bosque.


Mourinhos best job ever is in inter and the way he won the cl
unintelligible babble. learn to write properly.

btw if youre worried about Spain's economy, joing a forum about Spain's economy


Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:21   #1837
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

#HalfBillionBoyz
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:25   #1838
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

mourinho won one league trophy and madrid bitches want to consider as a triumph , allegri

#HalfBillionWithoutCl
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:39   #1839
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
mourinho won one league trophy and madrid bitches want to consider as a triumph , allegri

#HalfBillionWithoutCl


shhh...please don't mention allegri average points per game ranking among other milan managers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
I mean mourinho got what 96 points on avg?
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:51   #1840
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk
 
Nestafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Cutrone, Abate.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
Pep Guardiola, straight to germany. Thats right, the hypocritical cunt couldnt take the heat so he ran away when his comfort was threatened.

If you consider Barca possession yawnfest exciting football good for you, Id rather have the dynamic style Madrid played under Mou.
First off, i'm going to say, despite being an annoying prick, Mourinho is a fantastic manager. However, Guardiola got the better of him more times than not. He won everything there was to win at Barca, it was only going to go downhill from there. I very much doubt it had anything to do with being scared of Mourinho. He needed a break, and wanted to start a new adventure.
Same reason Mourinho left Inter after being so successful.


Why does it really matter, if the style of play is exciting or not?
I ask this so many times.
Winning style of football is all that matters really.
Yes, if it's exciting, that is a bonus, but all you really hope from your team, is that they play an effective, winning style.


Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.