AC Milan - Ajax!!!!!!!!!!

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
...and i also want to add that i like Pienaar less now because of his bad manners... and i like Brocchi even more for lecturing him !!! :D (those of you who saw the game know what im talking about) ;) ;) ;)

...GRREEAAAATT VICTORY!!!!!!

Hehehe... yeah - exactly! Brocchi wh0t a performance and WH0T a match!!!!!!! :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
#6 said:
That Pienaar really gets on my nerves :rolleyes:
First his stupid dance routine and then when gets substituted with Brocchi urging him to rush off, he laughs at Christian all the way to the bench.
If anyone deserves a can of whoop-ass it's Pienaar.

U-N-P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L behavior.
Stephen if you're reading this (yeah right!) : Grow up.. and oh yeah: TIHI! You lost

Hehehehhe yeah Pienaar made some stupid movements.....and i was asking myself what actually was wrong with him.....he looked like some electric doll when he was dancing.....and all that was totally STUPID!!!
Oh and yes about Brochi.....that was so unprofessional!.....But never mind.....i don't care now because we are actually in the SEMI-FINALS!!! :cool:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maarten said:
congratulations Milan!
It's painful to lose by a late goal like this, we were so fucking close. But I'm proud of my team, I think they were at least as good as milan yesterday and you had the better cards in the end. Can't stand that cockroach thomasson scored the winner (cockroach because he comes from feyenoord who we don't really like)
Before I left I didn't feel like we could beat milan, but when you're 2-2 in injury time the dissapointment for not going through is big!
Respect to the milan fans, you created a great atmosphere the noise was incredible! I might have pissed some of you off with my inter - Ajax scrarve, nothing personal! I do like milan and would have worn the milan - Ajax version if we would have advanced.. now it's just a memory to a great day
ps milan women are gorgeous!
for pictures from ajax side look at http://www.killthehippy.nl/milan/milan1.htm later on thursdaynight

Thanks,that's really nice of you :cool:
Oh and yes the pictures are really cool :cool:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:devil2: it took me a while to recover from the match last night.... went through palpitations, cardiac arrest, hyperventilation, headaches, heartaches [poor sandro], nausea [pienaar-wanker], sore throat from all the screaming, cold sweats, fever, multiple nervous breakdowns all the way to madness and back. what a horror trip and what a happy ending!!! :D

OLA.gif
OLA.gif

grazie milan.
and thanks for making it happen,
star.gif
u l t r a m e g a s u p e r p i p p o
star.gif
!!!!

just one modest request for the semis: i'd like to live a couple more years. please, no more mental + emotional rollercoaster rides like that... ;)

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
Can anyone tell me about the Nesta incident?? what happened? did Ibrahimovic elbow him on purpose?? was there much blood coming from his head?? did he look cool when he got really pissed at Ibrahimovic?? Did Ibrahimovic try to fight back??!!? :D

Well i don't know about the intention of the elbow but i'll just say Sandro was seeing red and it wasnt the blood :( It was really gross the blood was like falling into his eye and yeah the whole team mates holding him back happened.
Oh yesterday it was great i paraded my Sheva jersey and we passed a guy wearing the Ajax jersey and i was trying not to laugh.
Yeah and SBS probably would show Real-man u, my dad was saying it was a better match but i dont care. At least Real can beat Juventus now. Thank god for cable.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Hi guys,

I finally got to see the highlights last night and the boys seems to do allright :devil2:

I read that Rivaldo played quite well when he was introduced late in the second half altough I did´nt see a single thing involving him in the highlights. Only when he congratulated Pippo on his goal 1-0 but at that time Riva was, off cause, just warming up :tongue:

Anyway, goals from Pippo, Sheva and Jon Dahl (He got the last touch but I think Pippo can be quite happy with himself in this case also :devil2: ).
I like it!!!!

Now we just need to crush Inter....
AND WE EVEN GET TO DO IT TWICE ;)

What a perfect day it is :cool:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Hi guys,

I finally got to see the highlights last night and the boys seems to do allright :devil2:

I read that Rivaldo played quite well when he was introduced late in the second half altough I did´nt see a single thing involving him in the highlights. Only when he congratulated Pippo on his goal 1-0 but at that time Riva was, off cause, just warming up :tongue:

Anyway, goals from Pippo, Sheva and Jon Dahl (He got the last touch but I think Pippo can be quite happy with himself in this case also :devil2: ).
I like it!!!!

Now we just need to crush Inter....
AND WE EVEN GET TO DO IT TWICE ;)

What a perfect day it is :cool:

By the way, Why did´nt Ba feature? Is he injured ?!?!? :cry: :devil2: :devil2:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what a match

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what a match

OMG I remember this one, watched the match summary after the live-match (who ofc wasn't Milan-Ajax) and by that time there was no push-notification or Smartphone to check the result, so I had no idea how this game ended and watching the match-summary was almost as nervewracking as watching the live-game :lol:

But OMG in both goals we conceeded our defense looked pathetic, like today :fp:

And Thomasson you bastard got booked for what should have been Inzaghis goal! I remember how he carried us to CL title in that year :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
OMG I remember this one, watched the match summary after the live-match (who ofc wasn't Milan-Ajax) and by that time there was no push-notification or Smartphone to check the result, so I had no idea how this game ended and watching the match-summary was almost as nervewracking as watching the live-game :lol:

But OMG in both goals we conceeded our defense looked pathetic, like today :fp:

And Thomasson you bastard got booked for what should have been Inzaghis goal! I remember how he carried us to CL title in that year :star:
:proud:
With the Europeangames I remember the game vs Ajax. I couldn't see it but Finnish television swithed onto it when a goal was scored. So when the broadcasted game ended and nothing was said I checked teletext for once and shut down the TV. [2-2 Ajax advancing] In silence I thought if I want to know if some miracle happened. Then after a moment I switched it on and instantly the commentator said 'There always sth happening at San Siro and they showed Pippo's winner'. I was about to go balloons.

Everybody knows it's Inzaghi's goal.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I did not watch this game. Indonesian TV (understandably) showed the ManUnited vs Real Madrid game at Old Trafford during which Ronaldo (the original) scored a hattrick and Beckham (Beckham brand was at its loftiest) scored 2 goals after coming off from the bench. The game was broadcasted starting 1.45 AM Indonesian time.

Every 10 or 15 minutes there will be a running text showing the result of Milan vs Ajax game and the name of scorer whenever there was a score change. When the MU vs Real game was nearing its end, the running text showed 2-2. I lost hope and thinking what a shame, since Milan was playing such beautiful continental game that season which included the 1-0 home win vs Real (Kaladze and Costacurta owned Zidane and Figo) and 2-1 away win vs Bayern (Inzaghi started his the reputation anti-Kahn and Bayern killer). I decided I will support Real to go on and win the Cup and retained the Cup they won last season since I liked the way they played with Zidane, Figo, Raul and Ronaldo. I didn't want to support Inter (as if there was a question about it) and Juve who had already booked their passage to the SF.

Some commercial was shown then back to the studio where the so-called pundits reviewed the game and showed highlights of the game. Then some discussion again. I was still listening, still feeling forlorn then the commentator informed the audience that he will inform the result of Milan - Ajax game after another commercial break. Oh boy! Remember this is Jakarta Indonesia in 2003 when internet was still a luxury in some homes, let alone having it in your phone.

I was thinking, what's the point, Milan lost, so get on with it and show me Ronaldo goals again. Then he mentioned that Milan won 3-2. I couldn't believe my ears! I shouted a silenced scream (it was near 4 AM), clenched fist and all, then kissed Milan crest in my Milan jersey (I was wearing Milan jersey when watching the game). I was beaming (although yawning a lot) at work that day.

Had to wait until around 09.00 PM to see the replay in ESPN Sports Center. They just showed probably 2 minutes clip of it while they showed around 5 minutes of the MU vs Real games plus interviews with SAF and Becks.

Few years ago, I bought a DVD collection showing full match of 10 of memorable Milan games and this game vs Ajax was part of collection. That was the first time I was able to really appreciate the goals, feel the tension and the relief. I especially liked the way the camera shook when San Siro celebrated the 3rd goal. Inzaghi or Tomasson? Couldn't care less.

Last edited:

Schedule