The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:54   #401
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faяouk
^ Well, since they made it public to the forum I think I can say They're in a relation mate for more than a year They met when one of them visited the other one's country... don't remember who went to who though. All I know is that they are a perfect match

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthClaw
Umm. Cmg+maldini: is there some sort of congratulations in order?
umm not just yet, we still dont have our rings..but in a month or two its should be ok LOL

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 01-05-2007, 21:56   #402
PRIYO
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.

just saw jasper in bold..
so jasper is the new mod?well, thanks to david, and congrats to jasper!
Old 01-05-2007, 22:59   #403
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

now we have to open a new thread about tsar...

Signature
Old 02-05-2007, 01:11   #404
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

We can never let this thread die.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:44   #405
vani_pirlo_21
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,

David said there might be another mod... so this thread can continue lol

Signature

Thanks Hanna!

Last edited by vani_pirlo_21; 02-05-2007 at 13:10.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:40   #406
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

c'mon people, this thread is faaar from dead LOL
tsar gotta tell us about his brilliant plan and then we have to comment..im expecting another 20 pages on that

so tsar: NOW THAT OUR NEW MOD IS JASPER, CARE TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR PLAN?

havent seen him lately, is he banned?

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".

Last edited by crazymilangirl; 02-05-2007 at 12:42.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:42   #407
Tsar
Banned

How Tsar Played the Forum Losers for Suckers Vol. II

The Grand Plan: Revealed

I'll start from the beginning. During a time of mod selection there are 2 ways in which you can affect the result so that it is favorable for yourself. 1. Win it yourself, or 2. Make sure the people you don't want don't get it. 1 was already attempted, but due to corruption within the forum it failed, and a totally unacceptable mod was chosen. So this time 2 was the chosen course of action...

So how do you assure the many inappropriate/hostile people don't get the job? Well thatís simple, show them for what they are and make it clear through their own actions just how terrible they would be. The hard part is making them do just that, but here is how I did it:

Firstly create a bogus campaign and present it in a totally hostile manner, luring in the foe with arrogant, false and demeaning claims - while making sure what favorable mods there is are on side so that they to don't get sucked in to, (Jasper, Pupone, zzzzzz, passion if she was here).

Once the undesirables are hooked in, its just a case of reeling them in - play to their whims, jokes and insults, e.g. when a spelling error is picked up, use it again and again to get a snowballed reaction, or make self ritious claims about qualifications inorder to rile a reaction out of the ill-read. Just some of the many techniques employed to rub up the unwanted's and get that reaction out of them: Reactions that make them unselectable as a mod due to a total lack of calmness, unbiased and integrity in such situations.

Really I suppose I only led a horse to water, and that you crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, MilanoMike, SempreRossoNero and yes even Kyara chose to drink. And it may also be said that Jasper would have won anyway, but its not worth the risk, and by this method you all ruled yourself out. Whatís in it for me? Well there is now a good choice of mod that will let me go about my business without any bias interfearence (see Kyara's signature debacle).

In hindsight you really should have realized that someone as adept at self publication as me really couldn't run such a disastrous PR campaign, and should have questioned what you saw before you rather than jump on the band wagon. Itís that ignorance, even stupidity which owes you no pity in being tricked the way you have, and after all I haven't exposed anything that wasn't already there.

Finally I will add that Jasper, Pupone and zzzzzzz knew nothing of this plan and were only aware that they had my backing, this in no way detracts from Jaspers selection.

T.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:49   #408
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

^^ LMAO thats your great oh so great plan? NOTE: im not laughing with you.. its just hilarious how you did all this, first of all.WE(crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, SempreRossoNero ) didn want the mod job...and second, you are such a fool..lmao...perfect scheme, perfect plan...wuaahhaa

i bet your plan was to be a mod, only god and your tiny tiny brain knows for sure...and then when it didnt work out...we got this "plan" PUH LEAZE..as if everyone here were drooling because there was a job as a mod in a fuckin internet forum

NICE PLAN wuahahahhahahahha

Signature
Old 02-05-2007, 12:58   #409
Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
^^ LMAO thats your great oh so great plan? NOTE: im not laughing with you.. its just hilarious how you did all this, first of all.WE(crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, SempreRossoNero ) didn want the mod job...and second, you are such a fool..lmao...perfect scheme, perfect plan...wuaahhaa

i bet your plan was to be a mod, only god and your tiny tiny brain knows for sure...and then when it didnt work out...we got this "plan" PUH LEAZE..as if everyone here were drooling because there was a job as a mod in a fuckin internet forum

NICE PLAN wuahahahhahahahha
Its exactly that kind of ignorance and lack of self awareness that makes you particularly vulnerable to such schemes. And it must also be said that far from everybody took it for what it seemed to be and went on a bashfest, some did realize what was going on.

I'd also point out that when you know how to manipulate people well enough to make them follow you to a new forum like lemmings off a cliff - making them think your electable is rather easy. So yes, you were completely fooled, and the fact that you still deny it is testiment to just how well you have been sucked in.

But my plan has now got its result, so there is no longer a need to continue this dialouge with you and as such give you the oxygen of attention you crave. So i'll just sit back now and watch you whine and excuse about how you're, (LOL), still right.

P.S. I agree, reading back on this thread is hilarious, so many people look so stupid now because of this, its great!
Old 02-05-2007, 13:06   #410
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
Its exactly that kind of ignorance and lack of self awareness that makes you particularly vulnerable to such schemes. And it must also be said that far from everybody took it for what it seemed to be and went on a bashfest, some did realize what was going on.

I'd also point out that when you know how to manipulate people well enough to make them follow you to a new forum like lemmings off a cliff - making them think your electable is rather easy. So yes, you were completely fooled, and the fact that you still deny it is testiment to just how well you have been sucked in.

But my plan has now got its result, so there is no longer a need to continue this dialouge with you and as such give you the oxygen of attention you crave. So i'll just sit back now and watch you whine and excuse about how you're, (LOL), still right.

P.S. I agree, reading back on this thread is hilarious, so many people look so stupid now because of this, its great!

wuahahaha that last line is hilarious!!!!!
again you turn to be the ass of the forum mate ok lemme ask you something: " I'd also point out that when you know how to manipulate people well enough to make them follow you to a new forum like lemmings off a cliff " and now would you care to tell us how you got banned and then begged to come back here just to supervize so that our new mod would be someone you like ....BWHAHAHAHHHAHA and the "biggest forum fool" award goes to TSAR aka marcel aka lo_tsar should be "LOW_TSAR"

Signature
Old 02-05-2007, 13:19   #411
Metalheadache
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.

Quote:
huh?! what the

EDIT: Gee I didnt know there were such interesting stories before this... had to stop couldnt stand laughing all the way!

Signature

Last edited by Metalheadache; 02-05-2007 at 16:29.
Old 02-05-2007, 13:29   #412
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §

Quote:
How Tsar Played the Forum Losers for Suckers Vol. II

The Grand Plan: Revealed

I'll start from the beginning. During a time of mod selection there are 2 ways in which you can affect the result so that it is favorable for yourself. 1. Win it yourself, or 2. Make sure the people you don't want don't get it. 1 was already attempted, but due to corruption within the forum it failed, and a totally unacceptable mod was chosen. So this time 2 was the chosen course of action...

So how do you assure the many inappropriate/hostile people don't get the job? Well thatís simple, show them for what they are and make it clear through their own actions just how terrible they would be. The hard part is making them do just that, but here is how I did it:

Firstly create a bogus campaign and present it in a totally hostile manner, luring in the foe with arrogant, false and demeaning claims - while making sure what favorable mods there is are on side so that they to don't get sucked in to, (Jasper, Pupone, zzzzzz, passion if she was here).

Once the undesirables are hooked in, its just a case of reeling them in - play to their whims, jokes and insults, e.g. when a spelling error is picked up, use it again and again to get a snowballed reaction, or make self ritious claims about qualifications inorder to rile a reaction out of the ill-read. Just some of the many techniques employed to rub up the unwanted's and get that reaction out of them: Reactions that make them unselectable as a mod due to a total lack of calmness, unbiased and integrity in such situations.

Really I suppose I only led a horse to water, and that you crazymilangirl, wild, SouthClaw, menon_inc, Besi, MilanoMike, SempreRossoNero and yes even Kyara chose to drink. And it may also be said that Jasper would have won anyway, but its not worth the risk, and by this method you all ruled yourself out. Whatís in it for me? Well there is now a good choice of mod that will let me go about my business without any bias interfearence (see Kyara's signature debacle).

In hindsight you really should have realized that someone as adept at self publication as me really couldn't run such a disastrous PR campaign, and should have questioned what you saw before you rather than jump on the band wagon. Itís that ignorance, even stupidity which owes you no pity in being tricked the way you have, and after all I haven't exposed anything that wasn't already there.

Finally I will add that Jasper, Pupone and zzzzzzz knew nothing of this plan and were only aware that they had my backing, this in no way detracts from Jaspers selection.

T.
LOL LOL LOL The only thing you manage to set was a benchmark for pathetic+stupidty+false id+attention seeking+jokes for the forum. I have already stated many times that i dont want to be a mod because i would lack the freedom to make fun of you and have a good time doing it. You probably succeeded in becoming ass clown of the century

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
Old 02-05-2007, 13:32   #413
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
My biggest surprise with this whole exercise was just how much time and effort you seemed to be putting into your "campaign". Now however, you have outdone even yourself and spent all that time and effort on absolutely nothing. None of hte people you campaigned against wanted the mod job, heck some were even offered and refused or resigned later.

I barely contributed as i saw it as the paltry obsession by some little kid trying to feel important - hard to beleive the real reason was even more depressing.
I like your priorities in life. They ensure that you will spout no offspring at all, ending people with such pointless meanings to their lives.
You would think your "masters" degree would require you to work a little bit, and not focus on random bullshit that doesnt affect anyones lives.
Ah well. Rant over. Passion #1 banned, welcome passion #2.

Signature

Save Us

Old 02-05-2007, 13:45   #414
SouthClaw
Master of Hadou

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

And how exactly did you prove that you are anything but a tool? And if you cared to read my figst post about you, i said you were being fececious but i'd pretend you were serious just to have fun.

and your McDonalds uniform of a signature is still way too wide according to forum rules.

Last edited by SouthClaw; 02-05-2007 at 13:47.
Old 02-05-2007, 18:24   #415
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

Quote:
interfearence (see Kyara's signature debacle).
How the Forum Losers noticed Tsar can't spell Vol. MMCMXII (in case you can't read roman numbers its 2912)

Did you mean: interference ?

Signature

Last edited by Marcus; 02-05-2007 at 18:26.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:00   #416
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

i dunno where to put this:
maybe we should let passion come back...she will always be here (i dont mean her scary spirit or whateva,..im scared of ghosts) but those accounts she made..OMG she done heaps
its like she is everywhere and unfortunately, no one can be safe
* am expecting a little comeback from her(passion for *9*), him (martin) and it (js-s)*

btw do you like my american NOT joke?

Signature
Old 03-05-2007, 08:50   #417
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

Thread temporarily closed.

Passion, you know you shouldn't be here,as does everyone else. You're not special. You may have way too much time on your hand and start doing something stupid again, but we can't allow someone who's banned to roam around freely here, otherwise the very purpose of banning someone will be lost. I am sure you won't understand, but I only hope everyone else does.

Signature

KINGS ALL

Last edited by Italian Tsar; 03-05-2007 at 09:14.
Closed Thread