UCL Round of 16 - Tottenham Hotspurs (0) vs AC Milan (0) - 2nd Leg - 09/03/2011

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
We played good enough but not good enough to score a goal. We were unlucky and Tottenham were lucky so in the course of 2 matches they had 1 goal chance which they scored and we had plenty of chances that we didn't realize. So, my conclusion is we were a far better side even with the injured list and players that cannot play on CL.

Anyway, Milan Forever! Forza Milan!
Next year will be our year in the CL. This year is scudetto's year!

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Jordan goes to school. Tognaccini insulted in the stands at White Hart Lane11/03/2011

Jordan goes to school. Tognaccini insulted in the stands at White Hart Lane

Ugly incident happened during Wednesday's game between Tottenham and AC Milan. After the body shot from Pato, who seemed to have entered the door in some areas of the stadium, some card holders AC Milan, including the head of the athletic trainers, Daniel Tognaccini, got up from their seats, located behind the bench and Redknapp three rows below the position occupied by MilanNews.it, lamented a missed opportunity for the greedy by Milan.

In those moments, some supporters of Tottenham, they started shouting at Tognaccini with epithets very similar to those uttered by Jordan in the first leg to Gattuso.

ehh not new!!!, I blame the stadium security there not the Spurs's team members or manager at all.

And by the way, for the spurs's fan, good luck for Spurs in the CL road.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
nah the only thing unfair is fact i have to look at your avatar and sig

in other news, like the great members of this forum he is a scorpio

Scorpio is the symbol of sex and Scorpios are passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs. For them, union with the beloved is a sacrament, an "outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace.". Their overriding urge in loving is to use their power to penetrate beyond themselves and to lose themselves sexually in their partners in an almost mystical ecstasy, thus discovering the meaning of that union which is greater than individuality, and is a marriage of the spirit as well as of flesh.

look at that passionand love for milan

on the flip side thiago:
Their faults, as is usual with all zodiacal types, are the extremes of their virtues. Fastidious reticence and modesty become old-maidishness and persnicketiness; balanced criticism becomes carping and nagging; and concern for detail becomes overspecialization. Virgoans are liable to indecision in wider issues and this can become chronic, turning molehills of minor difficulties into Himalayas of crisis. Their prudence can become guile and their carefulness, turned in on themselves, can produce worriers and hypochondriacs.

abate is willing to take galliani in the mouth for milan. Thiago would bitch to his mom.... pretty obvious to me who is captain. Bitching bout 'minor difficulties'.... all milan captains hsould be willing to cheat, steal, kill or felicitate for milan

bro it's in the stars... just stop it, it's pre-determined

lol wtf :D

silva said he'd play gk for milan if need be. saying he won't do anything for milan is just misguided. he has the class, the talent, and the leadership attributes to be milan captain, when things are going wrong it's him you see most of all upping his game and trying to make something happen. perfect captain material, only thing he hasn't got goign for him is that he isn't italian

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Thiago Silva his words are showing loyalty and commitment also. It's not his fault he is not Italian and Milan youth product. Unfair to pick Abate for this over him.

i'm with M84 on this one and not because of my bias, I can also be fair... I think thiago will stay here for good, but I don't know for certain. Abate on the other hand will literally never leave this place. Just how guys like Ambro ARE Milan, Abate is the same way. Loyal to the death, you can tell. Eventually he will be captain and its a great thing.

Schedule