80fa5dbdb89013bb66d344c55cdeadac.gif

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
This is me after last night match
KVTZnB4.gif

PS Cant we just not open juventus match thread? I cant bear this shit any longer

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Edoardo Reja:

“We had prepared and practised defensive tactics to mark Honda and for DFs to deal with his complex movements on the pitch. We were glad that it was MdS whose attacks were straight forward and simply confined to the vertical line. Otherwise we would have had to take far more difficult defensive care to their right side. So that helped our overall defence today.”

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
the situation with these guys should make it absolutely clear to all that ac milan is a completely toxic environment where nobody is reaching their potential. new management is needed urgently.

El shaa
Acerbi
Saponara
Suso
Darman
salamon

:balo2:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the situation with these guys should make it absolutely clear to all that ac milan is a completely toxic environment where nobody is reaching their potential. new management is needed urgently.

El shaa
Acerbi
Saponara
Suso
Darman
salamon

+ Pato :proud:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because he has no magic :lol:

Yet the co-efficient table says otherwise.

Teams like Sevilla and Villareal beat the top 2 in Serie A during this seasons Euro Competitions.

Higuain came from La Liga and is tearing it up in Serie A. Mandzukic seems to be doing orite... as too Morata who was surplus to requirements.

Tbh the "PeeWee" league is Serie A.

I implore you to take a look at the goals scored in La Liga each week. Check out the worst 10 goals each week and you'll realize that the defending there is absolutely elementary. Peewee league is the best way to describe at least the defenders of La Liga. They're pathetic and an absolutely disgrace to defenders world wide. Otamendi was the highest valued defender from La Liga and he only joined City last summer- look at how much of a mess the most valuable defender from La Liga (ever) is performing.

Still don't believe me?

Take a look at the defenders at the top clubs there. Do you really think Masch and Pique or Pepe/Varane/Ramos can perform well at any club outside the big two in Spain and Bayern (and Juve)? They will struggle tremendously. The only reason they're currently rated is because of the unlimited cash that has been invested in the rest of their teams. They can easily afford to fuck up many chances when their team is that good.

Don't believe me still?

Just watch. Don't use excuses like coefficients because Spanish leagues are definitely doing well in Europe but there are 20 teams in Spain and not just the 6 that make it to EL who represent less than 30% of the teams in La Liga. The 'peewee' comes from the remaining 70% of Spain and it really doesn't take a genius to figure it out... It just takes eyes and a proper understanding of defending to realize how scandalous Spanish clubs are in defending.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
This is me after last night match
KVTZnB4.gif

yeah no doubt

what's up with ben whofleck in that gif? dang, he looks like nobody's home in there

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score

El shaa
Acerbi
Saponara
Suso
Darman
salamon

Suso is only on loan
When he was a Milan player I've never heard something good for him from the "supporters"
now he scored an hattrick and.... OMG FUCK YOU BALD SHIT :g: DIE etc.etc :lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw, Cerci is doing better at Genoa than Suso :proud:

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
It is a common axiom that winning is contageous, so until we get relegated, a winning season is not in our future. But then again, being midtable serieb wouls sorta suck.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
yeah no doubt

what's up with ben whofleck in that gif? dang, he looks like nobody's home in there

Watch this

I feel sorry for poor bastard
His batman even better than bale imo just the movie sucks donkey ass :lol:

Schedule