German Bundesliga Thread

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lukas Podolski, Michael Ballack, Kaka, Ronaldo
Rex said:
Speaking of Hamburger SV, the club are reportedly want German international youngster of FC Koeln's Lukas Podolski. Sporting Director, Dietmar Beiersdorfer, has undertaken the talking with the hitman. But twenty-year-old forward still considers from Bayern Munich's offer.

Let's see which club will win the race leading for he player... :)

The Bayern website already has Lukas Podolski in their team. Seems like he chose Bayern afterall. I'm all for that! Bayern is my favourite team. ^^ Go lukas! Go Bayern.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Louise said:
The Bayern website already has Lukas Podolski in their team. Seems like he chose Bayern afterall. I'm all for that! Bayern is my favourite team.
You didn't know that ? Some Bayern fan you are... LOL... but I guess you switched teams only yesterday, after your relocation from Singapore to Munich.

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
You didn't know that ? Some Bayern fan you are... LOL... but I guess you switched teams only yesterday, after your relocation from Singapore to Munich.

pfft! ^^ I clicked wrongly. >.< So stop repeating it. I knew beforehand. I didn't know there were SO many pages.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Louise said:
pfft! ^^ I clicked wrongly. >.< So stop repeating it. I knew beforehand. I didn't know there were SO many pages.
You mean a couple of wrong clicks beamed you from Singapore to Munich ? Not that it matters. Munich is a nice city. No mandatory death sentence for drug trafficking. LOL... that's what always comes to mind when thinking about Singapore. And TROLLS, of course. So will you be getting a season ticket to watch your fave team + your fave player now that you're in... Munich ?

Apologies for the offtopic, but I'm trying to make a 'newbie' feel welcome.

Last edited:

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
You mean a couple of wrong clicks beamed you from Singapore to Munich ? Not that it matters. Munich is a nice city. No mandatory death sentence for drug trafficking. LOL... that's always what comes to mind when thinking about Singapore. And TROLLS, of course. So will you be getting a season ticket to watch your fave team + your fave player now that you're in... Munich ?

Apologies for the offtopic, but I'm trying to make a 'newbie' feel welcome.

No no. I clicked the wrong country at first. ^^ Then I realised it. usually I can use this quick click thing to get Germany. ;) Yes, I went to Singapore once. And I have a pen-pal there. They really DO post death sentences for drug-trafficking. Why trolls? And yes, I AM in Munich. haha, I hsall try to get a season ticket. Let me count my savings.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Louise said:
No no. I clicked the wrong country at first. ^^ Then I realised it. usually I can use this quick click thing to get Germany. ;)
Wow, your User CP interface must be more sophisticated than mine. I have to manually type in my location, there's no fancy drop down menu dropping down.

Ahem.... David ? Why is that ? :o

---

So how come you don't like 1860 ?

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Wow, your User CP interface must be more sophisticated than mine. I have to manually type in my location, there's no fancy drop down menu dropping down.

Ahem.... David ? Why is that ? :o

---

So how come you don't like 1860 ?

Wasn't at the User CP. It was when I registered. David?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Louise said:
Wasn't at the User CP. It was when I registered. David?
Ahm,,, no. It doesn't work like that. But I play along because my new mission in life is to make 'newbies' feel welcome.

We should try to get back on topic though.

Do you think domestically Bayern will have any serious competition this season ?

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Ahm,,, no. It doesn't work like that. But I play along because my new mission in life is to make 'newbies' feel welcome.

We should try to get back on topic though.

Do you think domestically Bayern will have any serious competition this season ?

Um yes, competition. May or may not be serious, it depends really, on how the players conduct the matches.

1 Bayern München 34 75

2 Werder Bremen 34 70

3 Hamburger SV 34 68

4 FC Schalke 04 34 61

5 Leverkusen 34 52

6 Hertha BSC Berlin 34 48

7 Borussia Dortmund 34 46

Well, I must be mistaken then. Shan't say anymore.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ the moderators: I don't want to be a pain in the ass but...

it's Bundesliga.

Please correct. Thanks much.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I ADMIRE your copy + paste job, Louise. I really do.

Of course you're right, it all boils down to how the players play their matches. But do you think players from other clubs are capable of consistently conducting their play better than players from Bayern are capable of conducting their play ?

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Louise said:
The Bayern website already has Lukas Podolski in their team. Seems like he chose Bayern afterall. I'm all for that! Bayern is my favourite team. ^^ Go lukas! Go Bayern.

So what are you doing here?
This is a milan forum.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Hey ! :) We welcome everybody. We have Manure fans, Juve fans, Roma fans , Chelsea fans, Liverpool fans, formula1 fans, tennis fans, tits + ass fans, Bollywood fans (LOL) + passion fans in our midst + will also tolerate a Singaporean Bayern fan ! :o oops... :)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ Hey ! :) We welcome everybody. We have Manure fans, Juve fans, Roma fans , Chelsea fans, Liverpool fans, formula1 fans, tennis fans, tits + ass fans, Bollywood fans (LOL) + passion fans in our midst + will also tolerate a Singaporean Bayern fan ! :o oops... :)

:D

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ Oh, this is so not true.

Oh really. Oh I don't know continue if you like.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
LOL

FC Bollywood fans :D sounds nice, honestly I think that they have a big chance to win the next season bundesliga, eventhough without mr. Ballack sir :D

Rex

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Passion, sometimes your 'innocent look' makes me laugh, though. But it's pleasant thing to see how would your new mission is to make 'newbies' feel welcome as you said previously go far and works. :cool: ;)

Anyway Lousie, welcome to Bundesliga thread. Keep the posts coming. :)

Oh, another Bayern fan's coming. Well, what do you think of recruiting Belgian's Daniel van Buyten for 4-year deal ?

Louise

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Passion, sometimes your 'innocent look' makes me laugh, though. But it's pleasant thing to see how would your new mission is to make 'newbies' feel welcome as you said previously go far and works. :cool: ;)

Anyway Lousie, welcome to Bundesliga thread. Keep the posts coming. :)

Oh, another Bayern fan's coming. Well, what do you think of recruiting Belgian's Daniel van Buyten for 4-year deal ?

Oh hey. ^^ thanks. He's already recruited. Not sure if that was a wise move on Bayern's part.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Considering that Lucio is often forget to back into his position after attacking and Ismael didn't have a good run with FC Bayern, then Van Buyten is a very wise choose from the bavarian side. IMO, he is a good defender.

Rex

Reaction score
But there is someone wonders me much. He is Julio Daniel Dos Santos Rodriguez, a young Paraguayan midfielder who plays as attacking midfielder, a hole-position behind striker. This youngster is largely deemed as a long-term successor to Michael Ballack's role at Bayern.

I have no idea how he looks on the pitch either. If he produces 'gem' of his style of play, the spot does belong to him in starting line-up. Surely he will be having stiff competition with Iranian, Ali Karimi.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whoever finally made "Bundesliga" into one word, thank you. I had only put in a request over a year ago to get it fixed. :D

Rex

Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Whoever finally made "Bundesliga" into one word, thank you. I had only put in a request over a year ago to get it fixed. :D

You did request ? Why haven't I found it any words of you then ? :D

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Forza Schalke ;)