The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2007, 17:24   #21
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

What happened ? I think the better option is to leave it like it is .. without a moderator.. because everyone will start to bitch for own friends.. like in the previous times..

Peace !

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Old 24-04-2007, 17:27   #22
Maldini
Banned

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besi
What happened ? I think the better option is to leave it like it is .. without a moderator.. because everyone will start to bitch for own friends.. like in the previous times..

Peace !
To say everyone would be stereotype,and i dont think everyone would be like that,so im obviously going to have to disagree with you mate
Old 24-04-2007, 17:29   #23
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:

Peace !
Arent you a mod??
We may not need another one at all....we probably have enough if you pick up BMW's work.

Signature

Save Us

Old 24-04-2007, 17:31   #24
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:

Peace !
i think we desperately need new moderators..right now we have gaizka and italian tsar..kyara hasnt been online much, same with seamus
and people here tend to go off topic quite often we definately need new mods and i think its about time we got the oppertunity to speak up, say our opinions and hope that the boss considers it

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 24-04-2007, 17:34   #25
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
Arent you a mod??
We may not need another one at all....we probably have enough if you pick up BMW's work.
I used to be .. I resigned..

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
i think we desperately need new moderators..right now we have gaizka and italian tsar..kyara hasnt been online much, same with seamus
and people here tend to go off topic quite often we definately need new mods and i think its about time we got the oppertunity to speak up, say our opinions and hope that the boss considers it
Kyara is back .. + I don't see why we need so desperately new mods ? Everytime new mod`s were picked.. someone got banned here.. heheh ..

I don't see many people opening wrong threads .. such for keeping the threads clean from insults.. mod`s cant stop that.. they may just delete posts .. but thats it..

Signature

Last edited by Besi; 24-04-2007 at 17:37.
Old 24-04-2007, 17:46   #26
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

kyara is back,..but its just today i mean she aint regularly online and doesnt post much now....everyone got their lives
i think we need them because just teh deleting posts is something and also they can close thread temporarly like bmw did, i think she was a great mod....dunno why she aint one no more
and well just being a mod influences new people..especially the newbies and most people respects the mods

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 24-04-2007, 17:53   #27
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

My point is mods need 2 spend time 2 do their job & this will affect their postin ability coz they wont have as much time as b4 so better pick em among the low profile users.
All I want is a mod that is a girl with short hair.
And then I might ask her 2 ban me whenever she want -- > fanatsy
Old 24-04-2007, 18:06   #28
Tsar
Banned

Did I miss something? Why is passion banned? Why is BMW not a mod anymore? Did I miss a huge fight or something?

-------------

I'd also like to announce that I am starting my campaign for the new post.
Old 24-04-2007, 18:22   #29
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
My point is mods need 2 spend time 2 do their job & this will affect their postin ability coz they wont have as much time as b4 so better pick em among the low profile users.
All I want is a mod that is a girl with short hair.
And then I might ask her 2 ban me whenever she want -- > fanatsy
ASS

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
Old 24-04-2007, 18:25   #30
gahanthegod
violator

Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.

Nice. I'd like to thank BMW for all her contributions, and I think that the decision was a little bit unfair on her.

Signature

"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
Old 24-04-2007, 18:59   #31
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Hmmm, interesting developments of the late! Nice. Phew good riddance, two weeks of no Rio Ferdinand and all fun!

My shortlist, speaking in politically correct terms, would be;

Wild, Menon_inc, Censorthiis, Kyara, Jasper, Kevin_dk, sivlE, madhterchot, and snn.

Good luck guys.

Lastly, a question: Can't there be more than 1 moderators, I mean whats the scene if BMW left, there is a space sure, but her compadres can take over the work, if not as efficiently, but cant they?

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
Old 24-04-2007, 19:01   #32
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
I'd also like to announce that I am starting my campaign for the new post.
Ambitious
What I think about what u just said.....
is.....
well....
actually , BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy
Old 24-04-2007, 19:04   #33
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

^ He is preparing now the documents.. and looking after sponsors .. you now.. group of interests.. hehehehhe..

Tsar .. what a clown.

Signature
Old 24-04-2007, 19:12   #34
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORez
My shortlist, speaking in politically correct terms, would be;

Wild, Menon_inc, Censorthiis, Kyara, Jasper, Kevin_dk, sivlE, madhterchot, and snn.
Thx man , not that am a candidate anyway , but I don’t like 2 b a mod.
Never like the “authority” & I don’t wanna b 1.
I prefer 2 stay as free as I can.

Again thx man 4 ur trsut + I wont let u down + I will build houses & create jobs + u wont c my face as soon as I get elected
Old 24-04-2007, 19:18   #35
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Again thx man 4 ur trsut + I wont let u down + I will build houses & create jobs + u wont c my face as soon as I get elected
ROFL!

No, bet seriously, I could only see a few people who actually made sense while posting on the forum

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
Old 24-04-2007, 19:30   #36
Rosanna03
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: MALDINI, Pirlo

Why is BMW not longer a mod?
If questions are allowed.

Anyway, BMW, thank you for all your good work and just for everything.
I hope you will stay here as the great poster you are.

Signature

My son Fabio
Old 24-04-2007, 19:41   #37
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Thanks for your kind words, everyone.

l just found out an hour ago when I logged on and discovered that I'd been removed just like that, and to say that I'm very upset about it is an understatement.

Meanwhile, banning the likes of Giallorossi - who's served no purpose here other than to piss off us Milan fans - for a measly two weeks is like putting a Band-Aid on a gunshot wound.

Signature
Old 24-04-2007, 20:19   #38
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
l just found out an hour ago when I logged on and discovered that I'd been removed just like that, and to say that I'm very upset about it is an understatement.
Woah, that's harsh. Anyways, thanks for the time served.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW
Meanwhile, banning the likes of Giallorossi - who's served no purpose here other than to piss off us Milan fans - for a measly two weeks is like putting a Band-Aid on a gunshot wound.
Word!

To the ppl proposing me to be a mod, thanks, but I don't really know, I will either be a softy or 100% inflexible. If its an emergency I will take it, but you are warned . Either way, for me a guy like Jasper would be a perfect mod (well, as long as we wants to be).

Orez, Kyara is already a mod (actually she has the super powers: she's a supermod).
Old 24-04-2007, 21:50   #39
martin
Banned

To those who asked why I was banned :

Calling a troll a troll + protesting medicated mods who have recently deleted about 30 posts of mine for no other reason than... kicks.

-- p4*9*
Old 24-04-2007, 22:57   #40
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

^ Can I just ask the last question?

Why is this user registered from August 2006? And why did you suddenly decide to give up all this? That's not the passion I know, ban you permanently? The forum would never be the same without you. I've started missing you already since today, and that's why I refrained from making any comments till I get to here from you. Re-think it Passion, you did too much to just give it all up, you were a genius, a legend in your own way.

And now all of you go on and call me a suck up
Closed Thread