The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 04:00   #1
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese
Default Avatar

I find it laughable that there are Crespo, Brocchi, Galliani and Jon Dahl Tomasson (!!!) avatars, as well as every single second from the CL final, but not a single R99 avatar
Old 09-06-2007, 04:05   #2
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Yes, I'm rolling around in fits of giggles.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:04   #3
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo9
I find it laughable that there are Crespo, Brocchi, Galliani and Jon Dahl Tomasson (!!!) avatars, but not a single R99 avatar
You've been a member for more than 3 months... Get like 50 more posts and you can have whatever avatar you want...

Quote:
as well as every single second from the CL final
Well if you were a Milan supporter you would know how important that day is to us...

Signature

MILAN
Old 09-06-2007, 09:46   #4
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

cut the ronaldo fetish... this is a milan forum after all, and though ronaldo is part of milan, isn't the most important player in the team. Besides Tomasson, Crespo and Brocchi have been part of Milan for a longer period of time than Ronnie, so maybe one day he will get his avatar - which means nothing to him or us for that matter.

Signature
Old 09-06-2007, 15:24   #5
Madridista

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

Well Ronaldo is a Milan player, a famous one as well, and not an Inter player (Crespo), so I think he might deserve his own avatar. In fact I think he's the only one on the squad who doesnt have an avatar option here Im not whining or anything its just a matter of principle; once it is allowed I will get the avatar and sig changed, but I think its good to have that option.

btw I was happy when Milan won the CL as well, but the amount of photos available there is insane.
Old 09-06-2007, 15:30   #6
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Im not whining or anything
No...that's pretty much what you're doing.
Quote:
its just a matter of principle
Ronaldo avatars are fundamental now? Essential quality?

Well, that's just horrible of the Red & Black to not have him on display then...

We're missing Grimi too. It's just a matter of principle—damn it, he must have an option, you guys.
Old 09-06-2007, 17:12   #7
Madridista

Quote:
Originally Posted by censorthiis
We're missing Grimi too. It's just a matter of principle—damn it, he must have an option, you guys.
Thats a good idea and I wouldn't mind it at all. Although Grimi isn't as high profile as Ronaldo and much more people would be interested in having Ronaldo avatar.
Old 09-06-2007, 18:18   #8
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Thats a good idea and I wouldn't mind it at all. Although Grimi isn't as high profile as Ronaldo and much more people would be interested in having Ronaldo avatar.
Yes, if he goes BALD again and his cheekbones becomes visible

But i somehow understand this:

I think its ok to have avatar options of the old players who are retired or moved to some other club because they worked here..they done their job for us and especially crespo for gis goals.
But there should also be Ronaldo avatars and well nobody really brought this up before and therefore we really didnt know...but now that we do know..

suggestion: if you can find ronaldo avatars which are right size etc then i guess david could add some of them...i want a milanshirt with 99 on the back

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 09-06-2007, 19:16   #9
Madridista

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
Yes, if he goes BALD again and his cheekbones becomes visible
What, you don't like the new haircut?

Quote:
But i somehow understand this:

I think its ok to have avatar options of the old players who are retired or moved to some other club because they worked here..they done their job for us and especially crespo for gis goals.
But there should also be Ronaldo avatars and well nobody really brought this up before and therefore we really didnt know...but now that we do know..
Thank you! Now that is an example to the others above of how civilized people solve problems.

Quote:
suggestion: if you can find ronaldo avatars which are right size etc then i guess david could add some of them...i want a milanshirt with 99 on the back
Yes, I will sure try to and post here if I do find something good.
Old 09-06-2007, 20:05   #10
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
btw I was happy when Milan won the CL as well, but the amount of photos available there is insane.
Insane? No problem, we only won the biggest prize in European club football. You're griping over the amount of CL photos simply because Ronnie wasn't able to get a piece of the pie and had to resort to serving as Berlu's armpiece all night instead.

Get the appropriate number of posts and then you can make your own R99 avatar and signature. Problem solved.

Signature
Old 10-06-2007, 01:11   #11
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

As long as we are talking about cl avatars,that one with maldini and 6 cl trophys must be changed,it is 7 now.....
Old 10-06-2007, 09:25   #12
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

I'd like a ronaldo avatar too please 125 posts is alot
Old 10-06-2007, 10:40   #13
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Another thing..

If we dont have a ronaldo avatar or more and we say " get your 125 posts" then imo it would encourage people to spam just to get that amount of posts...you never know

I wish the Boss would speak about this, we all know he is VIP etc but one post among us regular people would make our day...and solve the problem!

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 10-06-2007, 10:45   #14
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Whats the fucking big deal ?
Do u ppl need 2 reply + downgrade each + every post that is Ronaldo related ?
This Ronaldo hating is much more stupid than the Ronaldo loving
Just give him the avatar.
Old 10-06-2007, 13:23   #15
gahanthegod
violator

Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.

He's right about JDT & Crespo.

Signature

"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
Old 10-06-2007, 14:21   #16
Madridista

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Insane? No problem, we only won the biggest prize in European club football. You're griping over the amount of CL photos simply because Ronnie wasn't able to get a piece of the pie and had to resort to serving as Berlu's armpiece all night instead.
Hey, I'm not downplaying the importance of the CL victory, but there is slight disproportion there: there are 174 total avatar choices (120 of whcih are Milan-Liverpool pics), and not a single one from them is with the arguably most legendary player you currently have (if you don't count Maldini). It doesn't seem right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Get the appropriate number of posts and then you can make your own R99 avatar and signature. Problem solved.
You don't give that ultimatum to Inzaghi, Kaka or Jon Dahl Tomasson fans. They can have their player right away and Ronaldo fans should make 125 posts first? Thats why I'm saying its a matter of principle, and also I'm probably not the only one who wants a R99 avatar.
Old 10-06-2007, 14:59   #17
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Why has this turned into a problem where everybody call each other Ronaldolover or Ronaldohater with a bad taste? Ronaldo9(you do know that there's only one 9 in Milan squad, right) pointed out a valid point but it must be said if Ronaldo could have played the CL season with us there would certainly be an avatar with him(and the cup) as well. Those all avatars were included since someone had time to do the dirty work. If someone does the same thing with a Ronaldo(few pics) pic David will surely add it to the selection.

And Ronaldo9, you don't want to start and argument about the most legendary player in our squad cheering for Ronaldo since for us almost every player is more legendary than him since they've brought.

Here's how this continues:
*Ronaldo9 provides the avatar material since he's in the biggest need for it and can be proud as the first one to wear it.
*David will add it to the selection
*Everyone esle shuts the phuck up

Edit: PS! Ronaldo9 you must remember you're in Milan forum. Any pic with Inter jersey is a provocation and will lead the way to most hated member table. [/edit]

Thank you,
J.

Last edited by Jasper; 10-06-2007 at 15:02.
Old 10-06-2007, 16:38   #18
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

I thought I donate some pics that would make appropriate avatars.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 10-06-2007, 19:40   #19
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

I don't mean to be rude or anything but there are pics of Gorcuff and none of ronaldo I think Ronaldo has at least been a bigger contributor to Milan's success. All we're asking for is ONE avatar....to go with the thousands of Gila avatars
Old 10-06-2007, 20:14   #20
Madridista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I thought I donate some pics that would make appropriate avatars.
You need to get a brain donation.

Here are my proposed avatars.

You can see Im not an expert in making avatars, so if someone polishes them it will be better. The first one is my personal favorite. Thanks, and expecting feedback on this.

Last edited by Madridista; 10-06-2007 at 20:24.
Closed Thread