Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
Diego Forlan

i don;t see anybody talkjing about him,why not?!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
TheGrinch said:
Another thread for big fat ronaldo...he isn't worth so much threads about him.
LOL , ur funny.
When Ronaldo was limping on 1 leg he scored 8 goals in WC + breaking the 6 goals record of WC while players like Henry didn’t score 1 goal.
Have some respect.

Ronaldo is a legend.
He proves ppl wrong every time they say he is finished.
His stats + titles + awards crown him among the best in the world.

But since he was injured he isn’t as strong as or as fast as he was so I have doubts that he can handle the serieA.
Also he will b 30 next year so ……….

But I just wanna say that Ronaldo’ style of play is exactly what we need.
With Kaka + Pirlo Milan try 2 penetrate from the center which caused a compatibility problem with Pippo – Gila who prefer + thrive on supplies from flanks.
Such problem wont exist with players like Eto’o – Henry – Ronaldo coz with there skills + speed they manage 2 penetrate from the middle exactly how Kaka + Pirlo want.

So I still prefer Eto’o –Adriano – Cassano or maybe Zlatan(guarantee 2 b tamed).

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Because maybe his is on his way too barcalona ;) I read it somewhere i can't give u the link because it's in dutch

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
agree with you wild , ronaldo is really a legend bt now he is fat.................
his waist must be 32...................

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
AC_Wesley said:
Because maybe his is on his way too barcalona ;) I read it somewhere i can't give u the link because it's in dutch
Ya, i saw that in some site, i think i saw it in goal.com a few weeks ago

Reaction score
Fav. Players
D.Maradona P.Maldini R.Baggio Kaka
Not Ronaldo - Too much Character

Anyways - Milan should b in the transfer market 4 a Forward not a Striker
Sheva has great MOBILITY.
Always recieves the ball deep, drift wide and often arriving late into the box
Dictates attacking play in a forward role
Lets face it.Sheva is in a class of his own
We must buy someone similar though.....

Cassano
Yes, he's outta shape and not even in the Real's 1st team
He's wasted at Real. After Totti (prob his last WC), i can only see Cassano to take our as the Azzuri's Chief Playmaking Role
At Milan, im sure we can unleash his fantastic ability again
Continue our "Buying Italian Policy"

Podolski
Bayern want him deperately
Why not us..?
He's brilliant. Sweet left foot.Technically gifted
A Young Sheva in my opinion
He'll b Germany's Ace card at the WC

Torres
Enuff Said..

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Mobility is the key as wild and straydog say, Milan need a replacement who can pick the ball up deep, run at defenders and score from long range as well. Difficult!

The problem with Cassano is he needs some rehabilitation whereas Milan need a ready made replacement for Sheva, someone who is at or near the top of their game and is confident and scoring goals. Cassano could be an option as a back up striker until he fit in at Milan but not as 1st choice Sheva replacement. If we could get Cassano cheap he could be 3rd or 4th striker but at the moment I think we need a top guy like Eto'o, Adriano or Tevez.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scotsman said:
The problem with Cassano is he needs some rehabilitation whereas Milan need a ready made replacement for Sheva, someone who is at or near the top of their game and is confident and scoring goals. Cassano could be an option as a back up striker until he fit in at Milan but not as 1st choice Sheva replacement. If we could get Cassano cheap he could be 3rd or 4th striker but at the moment I think we need a top guy like Eto'o, Adriano or Tevez.
I don’t know why u don’t think high of Cassano.
His attitude worry me a bit but the kid is gifted + prospect 4 a world class forward.
He is better than Sheva in creating chances AKA “make shit happen”.
We can get him cheap & trust me he will b a starter.
He can also replace Kaka if we need 2 rest Kaka.

If we get him this will mean we will have the best 2 prospect in Italy : Cassano + Gila.
And we can get him 4 a low price --- > 10mil.
And @ the end if he didn’t shine &/or was an asshole we would always b able 2 sell him + make a profit our of him.

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Straydog said:
Podolski
Bayern want him deperately
Why not us..?
He's brilliant. Sweet left foot.Technically gifted
A Young Sheva in my opinion
He'll b Germany's Ace card at the WC
Exactly.
We don’t need him 2 replace Sheva anyway.
Bayern wanna pay 7.5mil 4 him while his price = 10mil

So if we buy him + Cassano they both will cost 20mil.
2 young + talented players & add Gila + Pippo then we will a complete attack force.

So this way we will have 3 talented + young we should expect 2 of the 3 @ least doing great so we will b able if the 3rd was a flop.

If u ask me , Cassano + Gila + Podolsky will shine.

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo wants to play in the United States in the future

By TALES AZZONI, Associated Press Writer

WEGGIS, Switzerland (AP) -- Brazil striker Ronaldo wants to play in the United States later in his career.

"Right now I have a contract with Real Madrid and I'm only thinking about the World Cup, but without a doubt, the American market is one of my goals for the future," Ronaldo said Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ronaldo reportedly turned down a recent $120 million, 10-year offer to play for the New York Red Bulls in Major League Soccer.

Ronaldo's manager, Fabiano Farah, told the Estado de Minas newspaper that Ronaldo refused the offer because he is happy playing in Europe, where he intends to stay for several years.

"A transfer to the United States right now would not make sense," Farah said. "He still has several challenges in European soccer."

The 29-year-old Ronaldo will start for Brazil when the defending champions debut in Germany against Croatia on June 13. Ronaldo is tied with Pele with 12 World Cup goals and is only three shy of becoming the World Cup's leading scorer.

He had various injuries at the start of the year and played sparingly for Real Madrid, scoring only five goals in the team's first 19 matches.

Ronaldo will be playing in his fourth World Cup. He was 17 when Brazil won the tournament in 1994 in the United States.

In 97 matches with the national team, Ronaldo has scored 61 goals. When the striker is on the field, Brazil has lost eight times.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
In my opioion, Ronaldo is not a lazy player. I mean when he plays in Brazil, he always plays 100% + very hard work, i think he is a patriot. But when he plays in Real, he looks very very lazy + maybe his running distance is only longer than GK.

So i don't think we should get him. Because i don't think he love Milan. Only his country can make him play 100%, the club for him just money but not football.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torcida said:
"Right now I have a contract with Real Madrid and I'm only thinking about the World Cup, but without a doubt, the American market is one of my goals for the future," Ronaldo said Monday.
4 the future is the key word. ;)

Torcida said:
Ronaldo is tied with Pele with 12 World Cup goals and is only three shy of becoming the World Cup's leading scorer
:star: :eek:
Torcida said:
In 97 matches with the national team, Ronaldo has scored 61 goals .
:star: :eek:
Torcida said:
When the striker is on the field,Brazil has lost eight times.
:star: :eek: :D

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
ronaldo is great but unfortunatly old...most of our players are 30+ (i think)...so it would be better to buy some young talent and have him for a couple of years..;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it's because replacing one of the world's best strikers with the world's #xy best striker isn't such a good deal.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
David said:
Maybe it's because replacing one of the world's best strikers with the world's #xy best striker isn't such a good deal.
lol :)

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
well i understund you but i think that he is better than nistelroy(that is what is councerting me!).

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
diego forlan?lmao :)

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Forlan isn´t really the top quality striker Milan needs. He was a disaster at Manchester, so please NOT FORLAN!

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Imo girls would like to have Forlan in Milan, am I right or not :tongue:

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL i think this is the reason why nobody is talking about him....no one in this forum thinks he is worthy enough for Milan...some dont even think he is worthy.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
WTF!! he is not for milan .

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
He'll be more catastrophic than JaviM. ;D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, i dont even get the point of this post, why should be talking against forlan?? he is not even a target, and the only thing we got with this post was to "insult" Forlan...funny thread. Useless one?

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Forlan.....don't make me laugh. Anyway Barca want him to replace Larsson which is an insult to the Swede. They will probably play him out wide right and he wont need to score many goals. He had 1 good season at Villareal then reverted to type....which is crap

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes

ACMCEAR said:
lol, i dont even get the point of this post, why should be talking against forlan?? he is not even a target, and the only thing we got with this post was to "insult" Forlan...funny thread. Useless one?

i know that everybody here love ac milan and because that you are thinking that forlan is not good enough 4 us!i agree with you about that, but this thread was posted 4 everybody who knows that drogba or nistelroy is not for our attack,and maybe maybe forlan is little better,even and for me he is not good enough because i prefer:eto,adriano or tevez,but i just wanted to know your thinking 4 him and it is not funy one!

Schedule