The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What have I ever done to you congo? :fp:
I was just modelling for free back then since it was for my fave team ac milan.. when I asked them a little bit of fund they said no. And I left

:conf: :conf:

this guy is not you bro....

2bRzia5.jpg

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
so... Momblano, who is VERY is tune w juventus, believes the best odds for their new coach is either Pep or Conte.

im sure im not alone in feeling like conte to juve is very real, considering he's yet to put pen to paper w inter.

if inter somehow manages to blow CL, there is no way conte goes there over juve. just can't see it. that'd blow things wide open

Momblano's odds (5 most likely, 0 least likely):
Guardiola - 4/5.
Conte - 4/5.
Mourinho 3/5.
Sarri - 2/5.
S. Inzaghi - 1/5.
Mihajlovic - 1/5.
Zidane - 0/5.

eta: he also guaranteed allegri would be leaving this summer when everyone said the contrary

not 24hrs later, when everyone had buried the guardiola rumors, momblano pulled out his nuts...

this guy is suddenly a superstar w accuracy, apparently.

if he says inzaghi is coming here... well... why not believe it?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Its not so easy to leave psg & city without be allowed to do so. Doubt city will let Pep leave this year.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Its not so easy to leave psg & city without be allowed to do so. Doubt city will let Pep leave this year.

well, apparently there was a meeting in a hotel in milan that was caught on camera. no idea.

i think if pep says his job is done at city, they'll let him go. im sure he has some contractual liberties

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well, apparently there was a meeting in a hotel in milan that was caught on camera. no idea.

i think if pep says his job is done at city, they'll let him go. im sure he has some contractual liberties

They want European success... they know Pep is the best man for that. Papers write all kinds of crap like: CR wants mou to be juve's manager... Utd are after Brazil's Pedro.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think next season would have been his last year at City regardless nothing left to do there besides CL and that’s difficult. Maybe he decided sooner.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Mourinho to Roma in your scenario?

Well...

I don’t know if JM or a Conte type of coach would go to a team not in the CL that wasn’t a Real Madrid, Barca, United type of transfer budget.

But...

Carlo
Pep
Conte

Covering Napoli, Juve and Inter would be ridiculous alone

If Roma can tempt JM with some interesting ‘project’, this league will be very interesting next year.

That’s a stacked line up of coaches

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want elliott to sell the club, 1.2b is doable for Qatar. Problem is Lombardy... they wont accept foreigners... behind the scenes costs wud be too much.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
not 24hrs later, when everyone had buried the guardiola rumors, momblano pulled out his nuts...

this guy is suddenly a superstar w accuracy, apparently.

if he says inzaghi is coming here... well... why not believe it?

Memba pedulla?

And the sky crew?

Now this clown.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
part of me still believes Elliott is ok with milan losing money. if one of their assets loses money each year, from what i was told, they can use that against any capital gains they've made in any given year w their countless other assets.

likely why they dont have issue throwing cash at transfers (uefa a bit of a roadblock)... sure it "sets them back" but if enough transfers succeed, and the club is back near the top of the league w CL, they can then sell for their asking price.

rejecting 800m from 2 buyers, only to pump in a few hundred million on transfers, salaries, operating costs etc? how did it ever make any sense

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only thing left for Juve to do is sign Messi. Then probably still lose in the CL ha.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Now this clown.

i know little about him, but he seems to be nailing things, esp juve related.

according to several juve accounts, he was the first on the cr7 deal, first on allegri leaving and the only one who maintained guardiola was arriving.

no idea how he does on other clubs, but on juve, he seems a lock

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
part of me still believes Elliott is ok with milan losing money. if one of their assets loses money each year, from what i was told, they can use that against any capital gains they've made in any given year w their countless other assets.

likely why they dont have issue throwing cash at transfers (uefa a bit of a roadblock)... sure it "sets them back" but if enough transfers succeed, and the club is back near the top of the league w CL, they can then sell for their asking price.

rejecting 800m from 2 buyers, only to pump in a few hundred million on transfers, salaries, operating costs etc? how did it ever make any sense

If we are to lose CL place and enter EL... I say take the UEFA punishment and build a proper team worthy of Milan's name and go for the title.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, not just Juve accounts—other pundits have conceded he has reliable sources. Seems to be the real deal with all things Juve related.

So far.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don’t think Pep will join Juve, have a hard time seeing City letting him walk after all they’ve invested

Will be Mourinho or Conte imo

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Nonevoluto: Lets be clear: Sarri’s agent, Ramadani, after learning about Chelsea’s wish to part ways with the Italian manager, he contacted #Milan, #Roma, #Juve and now also #Inter in order to propose his client. The rest is all chatter.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw, out of place, I know, but at times exceptions must be made: RIP Niki Lauda - great man!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If we are to lose CL place and enter EL... I say take the UEFA punishment and build a proper team worthy of Milan's name and go for the title.

if that's all it takes to "Reset" w uefa, then it's a no brainer. that comp is and will always remain a joke

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They spend big with or without Pep

That’s true but they’ve put down a lot of money for players fitting his style and I imagine would want to win CL before letting him leave

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part, would sadden me to see Pep on Juve

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
honestly, we should be praying that Pep goes to juve...

that leaves sarri available, if he was wanted.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if that's all it takes to "Reset" w uefa, then it's a no brainer. that comp is and will always remain a joke

When I was reading these posts I was thinking the same thing... its too good to be real. Doubt things work this way.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We mustnt lose $, Roma, Caldara, T19, Lupaq, Calabria

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i know little about him, but he seems to be nailing things, esp juve related.

according to several juve accounts, he was the first on the cr7 deal, first on allegri leaving and the only one who maintained guardiola was arriving.

no idea how he does on other clubs, but on juve, he seems a lock

I find the romeo agresti the most reliable when it comes to juventus but it does not mean the guy does not have a solid source to back his claim.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Im pretty sure you don't just "reset it". You need to balance it every year, that's why making CL every year is important...First year is the most difficult, later you get more money and more appeal/better players.
Unless you are Roma/Atalanta/Napoli/Lazio.. you sell your best players/you don't invest more and remain mediocre in Europe forever

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan taking a the punishment does not mean reset.

Next year they will come with the last 3 years accounts and so on.

Why would milan take the damage and let other offenders get a free pass?

It’ll be fair if all offenders are treated the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule