The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Bad troll attempt, try harder mazzaro

Can you highlight which part was trolling ?

25s04-maldini-753.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mirabelli will be in Germany this weekend to watch Ludwig Augustinsson (Bremen), Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig), Max Meyer & Thilo Kehrer (Schalke)

[SportItalia]

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I think in 20 years' time this season will be one of our most forgettable seasons. the football is boring, the team's personality is boring. there's only 1, maybe 2 players that are worth paying attention to.

the team needs 2 really smart transfers in order to finish this season in a somewhat respectable position and at this point I'm not sure that's going to happen since there's no one particularly bright in charge. I can trust Gattuso with motivating the players, but his squad is incomplete and I don't see him asking for the players he needs. Mirabelli seems like an intimidating negotiator but I don't think he's good at spotting and fixing the current squad's shortcomings and fassone is a good diplomat but he doesn't seem to be that gifted/involved in choosing players. we have some departments covered, but we lack a good football mind within the club, someone with an idea. Montella was trying to find his, but he's still fucking clueless.

Talent needs guidance. We can't buy random "talented" players and expect results by default. Either someone takes charge and tries to set a clear path or we have another lost year on our hands.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I think in 20 years' time this season will be one of our most forgettable seasons. the football is boring, the team's personality is boring. there's only 1, maybe 2 players that are worth paying attention to.

the team needs 2 really smart transfers in order to finish this season in a somewhat respectable position and at this point I'm not sure that's going to happen since there's no one particularly bright in charge. I can trust Gattuso with motivating the players, but his squad is incomplete and I don't see him asking for the players he needs. Mirabelli seems like an intimidating negotiator but I don't think he's good at spotting and fixing the current squad's shortcomings and fassone is a good diplomat but he doesn't seem to be that gifted/involved in choosing players. we have some departments covered, but we lack a good football mind within the club, someone with an idea. Montella was trying to find his, but he's still fucking clueless.

Talent needs guidance. We can't buy random "talented" players and expect results by default. Either someone takes charge and tries to set a clear path or we have another lost year on our hands.

This year’s significance can’t be overstated

Milan was sold from Berlusconi to the Chinese

Regardless of the performance on the pitch this was an historical season

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zeusftw is a modern day prophet salute+retweet to my brother

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
So we don't have money and Mirabelli won't buy anyone but we're linked with a bunch of players and have been in deep negotiations for Jankto and Barella.

Makes perfect sense to me. The beauty of mercato that no report matters until we see the three pronged handshake, don't trust anything else.

Also that Boca offer for Gomez :lol: If you don't have money to buy players, quit wasting time you hobos.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Boca is such an old fashioned club run by some of those last great men of the mercato. South American Gallianis :proud: They don't make them like these guys anymore.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
milan should gift Gomez to River for free for what Boca did to us on bentacur last summer

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It’s rumored Conte told one of his close friends that if he returns to Italy he’ll only coach milan

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan should gift Gomez to River for free for what Boca did to us on bentacur last summer

They don't have any good players to pick from.

Gremio is the club we should be trying to be on good terms with.

Edit: I read this too fast :lol: my bad

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
until these two incompetent fucks are gone from my milan i will continue watching chelsea for conte and manchester united for pogba because watching milan hurts my eyes and quite frankly no other team other than milan interests me at this point in my life

Can you talk about this in your next vlog?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It’s rumored Conte told one of his close friends that if he returns to Italy he’ll only coach milan

It's common sense, not even rumours. No other big club in Italy needs a coach or can afford him and please financially.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Boca is such an old fashioned club run by some of those last great men of the mercato. South American Gallianis :proud: They don't make them like these guys anymore.

Is there an Argentinian steakhouse equivalent of Giannino?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

at this point i want fassone to drive up our revenues to 300m/year without UCL, mirabelli to find players , young, and whose price is only going to up and gattuso to end this season with a team that has good morale, grit and fitness.

Cometh summer we need first and foremost, a wc coach, one wc lw and one wc cam.then add some potentially good players left and right and gain as much as possible from player trading while improving our quality(napoli's model)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol yea right, why the fuck would draxler, di maria or moura come to this shitty milan run by two incompetents

Ikr. Hire galliani to replace them again and all these aforementioned players will terminate their existing contracts and sign for us. No doubt.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ppl here laughed at G but I know many if not most of them wud take G back in a heartbeat

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I don’t understand the relevance of the two gifs on this page

I should offer advice next week.

Episode 2 of commoding with the General: “gif tips”

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I barely have the time to watch Milan. I've not seen a good football match in months...

This^^^^
Milan are shocking to watch at the moment and it's depressing watching them.
I will still watch the games, but damn it's hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule